Options

Katie

Comments

• Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    l love that ! hooker swan on acid, this is how you do it kids, you could be me ,one day, look like ....it's hardly Disney world is it :confused:

Definitely not Disney .
    Not even disneyland paris meets folies bergere could come up with THAT little number .
    The kids faces say it all , mortified and bewildered wondering why mummy is prancing around in little more than her undies in public . And to think she demanded them kept out of the spotlight , yet there they are plastered over tabloids and online , goggle eyed and bemused at mummy posing and pouting *wearing* little more than a scrap of lycra and some sequins .
    If finding that distasteful and trashy makes me old fashioned then so be it .
    Even nanny kieron looks less than impressed ,and no wonder .
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I hate how the media and herself refers to her an author!!?? She has openly said she comes up with an idea and a ghost writer writes a book based round her idea. If that's wot being an author is, here's my book people.... Heavy chested heavy made up woman meets a man in a pub, they end up in bed later , while he's driving home he crashes into a tree and dies.... Not if someone would like to put pen to paper and elaborate about 300 pages on my idea..... Yeahhhh I could claim to be an author too, maybe even a best selling 1

Anyone want to set up my future book launchs for me, I'll be needing and a hair and makeup stylist, AND SECURITY TO KEEP THE CROWDS BACK at my signings
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    polli wrote: »
    Definitely not Disney .
    Not even disneyland paris meets folies bergere could come up with THAT little number .
    The kids faces say it all , mortified and bewildered wondering why mummy is prancing around in little more than her undies in public . And to think she demanded them kept out of the spotlight , yet there they are plastered over tabloids and online , goggle eyed and bemused at mummy posing and pouting *wearing* little more than a scrap of lycra and some sequins .
    If finding that distasteful and trashy makes me old fashioned then so be it .
    Even nanny kieron looks less than impressed ,and no wonder .

He looks totally cheesed off.
  • Options
    beth0o0beth0o0 Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how her hubby had sex with this Jane on new years eve and Pricey had plans for a new show in January which is to be all about her marriage.

Rather to convenient for me like and still don't believe a word of a so called affair. media attention seeking trollop.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/katie-price---kieran-just-has-to-blink-and-i-seem-to-get-pregnant--071449204.html

Looks like we have to endure a few more "surprise" pregnancies and "premature" birth dramaramas then....
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/katie-price---kieran-just-has-to-blink-and-i-seem-to-get-pregnant--071449204.html

Looks like we have to endure a few more "surprise" pregnancies and "premature" birth dramaramas then....
    She says 40 is a long way off? Not that far off, I wouldn't have thought. Quite why any woman with 5 children already, wants to keep having babies, baffles me. But she's wealthy enough to provide for them all, so I guess it's nobody's business but hers (and her husband at the time).
  • Options
    MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She says 40 is a long way off? Not that far off, I wouldn't have thought. Quite why any woman with 5 children already, wants to keep having babies, baffles me. But she's wealthy enough to provide for them all, so I guess it's nobody's business but hers (and her husband at the time).

she knows babies = money from the mags so why not keep pumping them out as it'll be a steady cash stream for a good few years (or so she hopes) and with a dozen or so kids there will always be a birthday party or 2 to sell the photo rights to as well..so we can basically say more kids = more drama = more money
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Maxatoria wrote: »
    she knows babies = money from the mags so why not keep pumping them out as it'll be a steady cash stream for a good few years (or so she hopes) and with a dozen or so kids there will always be a birthday party or 2 to sell the photo rights to as well..so we can basically say more kids = more drama = more money
    Pretty rotten reason to keep having children. Eventually she's not going to be able to have any more - how is she going to keep the cash rolling in then, and her public profile high? More surgery, more divorces, more marriages, I suppose.
    At least she hasn't jumped on the get really fat, work out in a park, get really thin, release a DVD, bandwagon - or has she, and I missed it?
    Also where is her youngest son these days?
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She shouldn't take things for granted that she WILL have more kids,well into her 40's,she's had 4 c-sections already,a surgeon has quoted that she risks having to have a hysterectomy if she carries on,but you know katie,never listens to anyone..
  • Options
    bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Shes the same age as me 36. I don't know about anyone else but my son is now 5 and those years have gone just like that. So the next 4 years will be gone in a flash.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    She shouldn't take things for granted that she WILL have more kids,well into her 40's,she's had 4 c-sections already,a surgeon has quoted that she risks having to have a hysterectomy if she carries on,but you know katie,never listens to anyone..

As if a little thing like infertility will stop her.. She'll adopt from an orphanage or go down the surrogacy route (surrogate won't be allowed be TOO young or TOO pretty though), or she'll go for IVF, or she'll get Gary and Phil to create an ickle baby for her.

I do find her obsession with having kids very bizarre. She doesn't strike me as especially maternal... I have no doubt that she loves all her kids, but it's almost as if having a child brings her attention and seems to crack over the edges of her (very) dysfunctional marriage(s).
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She may well have more kids in her forties, but I don't think it will be with Kev. He looks like a dead man walking, and even though he's been a complete idiot, I feel sorry for him. If I was his mother, I'd be worried sick. KP drains the life out of her men.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    He looks totally cheesed off.

Diddums.
    He made his bed and now he's going to have to lie in it. Even if it is in the wardrobe.

Pretty rotten reason to keep having children. Eventually she's not going to be able to have any more - how is she going to keep the cash rolling in then, and her public profile high? More surgery, more divorces, more marriages, I suppose.
    At least she hasn't jumped on the get really fat, work out in a park, get really thin, release a DVD, bandwagon - or has she, and I missed it?
    Also where is her youngest son these days?

Her youngest son was there.

I suppose there may be some justification in saying that she has " enough " children.
    But it's not really anyone's business but hers. All her children seem to be well-cared for, and well provided for.
    She's hardly in the Kerry Katona league.
  • Options
    DistingDisting Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    I remember she made a strange comment on a chat show a few years ago, where she said that she wanted lots of kids so they could all love her. Most people want children so that they can love and cherish them, not the other way around. Maybe in the artificial world she lives in, it is the unconditional love from her children that makes her happy.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Katie said the same about another of her ex husbands. Rinse & repeat.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disting wrote: »
    I remember she made a strange comment on a chat show a few years ago, where she said that she wanted lots of kids so they could all love her. Most people want children so that they can love and cherish them, not the other way around. Maybe in the artificial world she lives in, it is the unconditional love from her children that makes her happy.

I can kinda get where she is coming from there - I had a horrendous childhood with no love from my Mother and Father and when I had my first child I actually felt proper love back for the first time, I've had another 2 children since then and yes of course it's me looking after them but I am looking forward to when they are older and having hopefully 3 lovely daughters that take me to lunch, come visit me, call me on the phone for a chat every other day- sort of thing. It's not why I had them, but I can understand what she's saying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    She may well have more kids in her forties, but I don't think it will be with Kev. He looks like a dead man walking, and even though he's been a complete idiot, I feel sorry for him. If I was his mother, I'd be worried sick. KP drains the life out of her men.
    He only has to blink,then boom,he has strong swimmers you know:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    I can kinda get where she is coming from there - I had a horrendous childhood with no love from my Mother and Father and when I had my first child I actually felt proper love back for the first time, I've had another 2 children since then and yes of course it's me looking after them but I am looking forward to when they are older and having hopefully 3 lovely daughters that take me to lunch, come visit me, call me on the phone for a chat every other day- sort of thing. It's not why I had them, but I can understand what she's saying.

But Katie did not have an horrendous childhood. From what I have read about her early life, she ran the show even then. What Katie wanted, she got, end of. She sumed things up perfectly when she said that her kids would not be effected by thier parents split, because they will get two lots of presents. So I do not see where she is coming from at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As if a little thing like infertility will stop her.. She'll adopt from an orphanage or go down the surrogacy route (surrogate won't be allowed be TOO young or TOO pretty though), or she'll go for IVF, or she'll get Gary and Phil to create an ickle baby for her.

I do find her obsession with having kids very bizarre. She doesn't strike me as especially maternal... I have no doubt that she loves all her kids, but it's almost as if having a child brings her attention and seems to crack over the edges of her (very) dysfunctional marriage(s).
    She does seem obsessed,i don't know why though,maybe it's her way of hanging on to a man,i hope not though..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does seem obsessed,i don't know why though,maybe it's her way of hanging on to a man,i hope not though..

I doubt her continuos need to have children has anything to do with keeping any man, more like keeping the media interested, the press just love a little bab, as long as she's popping out kids, she will remain in the media. You take away any press attention that does not involve her babies, there has been very little media interest in her.
    But if she does want to keep hold of her men, could I suggest just treat them with a little respect, and not to force her tongue down other mens throats infront of her husband. Either of those would be a step in the right direction. All advice given free of charge of course. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    I doubt her continuos need to have children has anything to do with keeping any man, more like keeping the media interested, the press just love a little bab, as long as she's popping out kids, she will remain in the media. You take away any press attention that does not involve her babies, there has been very little media interest in her.
    But if she does want to keep hold of her men, could I suggest just treat them with a little respect, and not to force her tongue down other mens throats infront of her husband. Either of those would be a step in the right direction. All advice given free of charge of course. :)
    She doesn't need to keep popping out babies to get attention though....those pictures yesterday got her plenty:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think I understand perfectly well.
  • Options
    MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She doesn't need to keep popping out babies to get attention though....those pictures yesterday got her plenty:o:D

but thats today, tomorrow a rumour of a pregnancy or something else will easily bring in a few quid, i can remember her telling people that she was on her time of the month on mainstream tv and wishing she was pregnant and i wish i'd of not paid my electricity bills so i'd of been cut off at that point
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member

I suppose there may be some justification in saying that she has " enough " children.
    But it's not really anyone's business but hers. All her children seem to be well-cared for, and well provided for.
    She's hardly in the Kerry Katona league.

Yes, her children are 'cared for', but not by her. I don't know much about Kerry's personal life, nor do I want to, but I would not be surprised if she spents more time actually being a mum than Kate does.
  • Options
    AligatorCatAligatorCat Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    Well provided for doesn't equal love. Yes, of course it helps, but surely something gets lost the more children that you have.

Yes, I am sure that in every family there is much love to go around but to pop a couple out just for the tabloids etc, seems ridiculous. A total joke.

Nice that she is practising for Halloween already though. ..