Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
Forum Member
That reaction was so funny!!!! :D

Comments

• Options
    LadyCakeLadyCake Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joy was a useless apologist but Laura made so many mistakes that it's her who should have gone!
    How could she turn down boots?:eek:
  • Options
    LushnessLushness Posts: 38,169
    Forum Member
    That's the most interesting thing she's said really...
  • Options
    Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    LadyCake wrote: »
    Joy was a useless apologist but Laura made so many mistakes that it's her who should have gone!

Laura was pretty useless on that task but she's a hottie so I'm glad she's staying!!! :D
  • Options
    jericho_mpm2005jericho_mpm2005 Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what's that zero sales [OH MANNNNNNN] lol
  • Options
    LadyCakeLadyCake Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter E wrote: »
    Laura was pretty useless on that task but she's a hottie so I'm glad she's staying!!! :D

I know you are being cheeky but it's your attitude that leads to women not being taken seriously in certain industries.....and women like tonight who turn into a coven of bitches around each other:o

Strop thinking with your genitals and use your brain- Laura is crap!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    Poor Joy , she seems in her post firing interviews to be a fiesty lady with a lot to say , how was completley overshadowed by those harridans
  • Options
    Metal MickeyMetal Mickey Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sympathised with that reaction - it's probably how I'd go in the same position! At least it was honest, not one of those "thank you for the opportunity Lord Sugar" with a s**t-eating grin-type exits...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I thought they all should have gone. Joy was useless and looked like a bewildered man in drag, Joanna came up with an crap idea and kept going on and on. Laura was a weak project manager and refused exclusivity with Boots. Although if push came to shove, I reckon Laura should have gone as she got no orders.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    I’m not sure I trust the reaction shots in this programme. A mismatched cut is too easy to slot in. Sometimes they seem pretty unrealistic. How many times does someone in authority make a withering comment and apparently render a mouthy candidate speechless? Those poor old future leaders of the business world never get the last word.