Options

Home & Away 2012 **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    Well it looks like we have dipped out on a return to the opening credits for Home and Away..maybe it was just wishful thinking unless they lan to bring them back in part way through the year. No updates for Neighbours opening or theme either...all very boring and no new year changes. :(
  • Options
    SOAPYFANSOAPYFAN Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it looks like we have dipped out on a return to the opening credits for Home and Away..maybe it was just wishful thinking unless they lan to bring them back in part way through the year. No updates for Neighbours opening or theme either...all very boring and no new year changes. :(

They may be reinstated when Lucy Addario's first episode airs in May.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going on yesterday's ep in Aus, I assume we'll find out tonight whether Charlie dies or not?

As for the Heath/Bianca/Liam baby thing, we have some friends who went to Aus a couple of months ago, and visited the set. They were watching a rehearsal for a scene on the beach, with Bianca and Heath, and from the things he was saying to her, it would seem that he is the father. Don't quote me on it though, I'm just going on what they were saying. But that was the first I'd heard of the Bianca pregnancy storyline, which now has all but been confirmed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    That Heath/Bianca/Liam baby thing sounds good but I guessed it would probably be Heath as the father to stir the storyline up a bit !! :rolleyes:
    Charlie does die, unfortunately, and Esther Anderson has confirmed that she is leaving :cry::(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you think will happen to Ruby and Brax now that Charlie has left?

By the way, I have started a favourite character competition for Home and Away this year.
    The link is below. Please do vote:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1620524
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I don't know, I hope they don't do a storyline involving Brax and another woman (later on obviously), that would be awful ! I voted on your competition !!
  • Options
    InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    I love Brax, but I think 80% of it was because of him and Charlie. I hope I still like him as much on his own.