Options

my issure with today neighbours and great acting (Spoilers)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It was willis and turner episode but where Paige and how is she going to find out I think she going to be understanding

they were all great acting today

Comments

• Options
    jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry, I'm not understanding you. It looks like your posts are written quickly and with words missing.

:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jojo01 wrote: »
    I'm sorry, I'm not understanding you. It looks like your posts are written quickly and with words missing.

:confused:

ok I put it simple the episode was the willis and turner find out about the kiss but paige was not in the episode

She Brad and Lauren daughter I think she should e in this episode
  • Options
    Scarlet FeverScarlet Fever Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Is English your first language? - i dont mean that to be rude, but you write like some of my foreign friends....

I think you should put in that you are watching at Aus pace - as technically this is a spoiler

Yes, the acting was good in this one, I liked Therese a lot more as she actually had something to be an arse about
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is English your first language? - i dont mean that to be rude, but you write like some of my foreign friends....

I think you should put in that you are watching at Aus pace - as technically this is a spoiler

Yes, the acting was good in this one, I liked Therese a lot more as she actually had something to be an arse about

no welsh

I like terese but did not like the laying down the law
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you really should have all you wrote in spoiler tags

but yeah was great episode and great acting by all, paige will undoubtedly find out tomorrow, and will probably be pleased and try to initiate more meetings between brad and lauren

could tell by brads face at end he wasn't pleased with wifeys demands
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grps3 wrote: »
    you really should have all you wrote in spoiler tags

but yeah was great episode and great acting by all, paige will undoubtedly find out tomorrow, and will probably be pleased and try to initiate more meetings between brad and lauren

could tell by brads face at end he wasn't pleased with wifeys demands

I think that brad will keep seeing lauren he have to for paiges sake I don't think terese should stop contact

I did not know how to do spoilers tag sorry
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's a case of punctuation being required too, I'm still struggling to understand at first read!

I'd learn how to do spoiler tags OP, otherwise people might get a bit cross.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the episode. Paige's reaction should be interesting.

Had to laugh at Terese demanding that Brad stops seeing Lauren and then practically telling him that he's only allowed outside when he goes to work. If Brad doesn't stand up to her then that's his problem.
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    Ok people this is not a grammar forum now stop belittling other posters it just makes you look bad not them...
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cymru.

The only word I know, sorry. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok people this is not a grammar forum now stop belittling other posters it just makes you look bad not them...

No one's belittling anyone. A badly written post simply makes it hard to read and understand.

ETA: I've asked the mods if they could add 'Spoiler' to the title so that UK pace viewers don't get any unexpected surprises!