Options

Don't understand Luisa's motives at all tonight

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Last summer when she interviewed the regular housemates , the links with iain , she works well with rylan normally, when she is on form she is still the best panelist they have.

However that nonsense at the start tonight was ridiculous :( there was nothing at all for her to gain from it, especially if there is a vacancy presenting bots occasionally

Comments

• Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    I'm no fan of Hilton at all but she was a total embarrassment.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Just proved herself to be a nasty piece of work.
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    Someone said she had a lot of people egging her on over on Twitter? Maybe she's under the illusion it's what the viewers want?
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    She's cringey. She should just concentrate on the cakes.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Well now its over and i wouldn't call that ripping perez a new a-hole. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot love. :D
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jealous bitch. Her and Jim Davisdon were of the opinion that their show could not be beat - remember them saying -follow that. Well another bunch of celebs just did that and it was all because of Perez.

She is a nasty piece of work.

Poor Perez. :(
  • Options
    johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if you lot say so

luisa owned it as per usual

carry on though, please ;-)
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you lot say so

I'm one of her biggest supporters on this forum. I was dissapointed in her that's all
  • Options
    ConcretepigsyConcretepigsy Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said what everyone else has been thinking and not the softly softly interview that let him get away with not answering.

I noticed how he's backtracking like hell now though blaming his behaviour on his lack of sleep. I think he may be realising just how well liked he really is
  • Options
    ConcretepigsyConcretepigsy Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Well now its over and i wouldn't call that ripping perez a new a-hole. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot love. :D

It looked like the producers changed the format. Panelists normally get a lot more input. They effectively separated them
  • Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,986
    Forum Member
    if you lot say so

Ha ha ha
  • Options
    Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loathe Perez so anyone taking him to task, including Luisa, is good in my book.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    She's not had a lot of work lately - I think it was a bit of self promotion 'ooooh look how outrageous I am'.

If she was hoping for more work now Emma's gone I sincerely hope she's shot herself in the foot.

She has a very over inflated opinion of herself.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if you lot say so

Owned it ? :confused:

You mean she came across as a total hypocrite right ?

She says "don't interrupt" 5 seconds after interrupting, then she did it again throughout.
  • Options
    ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa came across as petulant and unprofessional. Pretty poor showing IMO.
  • Options
    VirgoVirgo Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was an idiot an embarrassed herself. I think she was told off as she been very quiet and change he tactic and weren't allowed to ask questions and the only question she did at the end was a nice one......her face said it all after the adverts.
  • Options
    ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she tweeted this shortly after perez's eviction

Wow backstage the monster has been released.... It's not an act. **** me 😳😳 #CBB
  • Options
    blahblahblah57blahblahblah57 Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loathe Perez so anyone taking him to task, including Luisa, is good in my book.

But she didn't take him to task, she never got a chance due to her big mouth and her childish and unprofessional behaviour.

If she had behaved herself we could have had a really interesting conversation as no-one has managed to outsmart Perez yet and I'd have liked to see her try.

And all to impress her twitter followers. What a waste!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    Just catching up now.
    I dont know much about the woman tbh but who the hell does she think she is ?!?!?!? I understand people dont like other people and thats fine but she is sat there thinking she really is something special. Horrible woman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her first comment was great and direct, then it got embarrassing...
  • Options
    icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    I don't get her at all why put her on bbots she brings nothing to the show, completely pointless.
  • Options
    bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's what she's there for: to be outspoken and say things that people with a career elsewhere (or the presenter, who has to retain a degree of impartiality and professionalism) won't be prepared to say.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Checks wrote: »
    Someone said she had a lot of people egging her on over on Twitter? Maybe she's under the illusion it's what the viewers want?

Yes that may be true, but she's supposed to be somebody who prides herself on being her own person. Not someone who panders to the crowd.
    So for those who really want her to become a BB presenter, there you have your first clue about what she'd actually be like. She'll just do what she's told.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Last summer when she interviewed the regular housemates , the links with iain , she works well with rylan normally, when she is on form she is still the best panelist they have.

However that nonsense at the start tonight was ridiculous :( there was nothing at all for her to gain from it, especially if there is a vacancy presenting bots occasionally

I think she blew any chance as a presenter on BOTS.....Rylan is known for his impartiality which is what makes him a good presenter and BB cut her from the show as a part time presenter last year.....She's a bloody idiot
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluefb wrote: »
    That's what she's there for: to be outspoken and say things that people with a career elsewhere won't be prepared to say.

How is she outspoken if she's just pandering to what her Twitter fans want?