Are they having a laugh? It starts at 10pm??

Comments

• Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    S_J1 wrote: »
    This is the only thing I moan about, 10pm isn't good when you need 8 hours sleep, finishes at 11pm and takes ages to wind down then >:( then awake at 5am, lol On a working night I like to sleep at 10.30, but going to bed every night and 11.30pm is killing me and I'm grumpy by the end of the week :D:D Now I watch it in the morning if I want to give into sleep. None of my friends or family watch it because of the time its on, not surprised the viewing figures are down.

I had to be up at 4am the other day as I was going to London. I didn't really complain as I'm not annoying enough to expect a programme to be tailored to my specific needs ... Most people are up at like 7, so the scheduling is perfectly fine.
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »
    This is what I usually do as well. I prefer to watch BBOTS on record anyway as it's usually full of crap.

I tend to start the main show at about 10.15 (recorded) I usually catch up at some point.

I stay up quite late generally despite getting up at 6am most days. But I can see why a 10pm show is too late for some. A live show should really be on at 9pm IMHO

I started watching friday's show at 9.20. By the time I'd ff'd through last week's recap, the ads and the S&K crap, I'd caught up with it just after 9.30. :(
  • hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you posting on a thread from the Big Brother forum if you don't like the programme? That is so retarded.

How old are you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to be up at 4am the other day as I was going to London. I didn't really complain as I'm not annoying enough to expect a programme to be tailored to my specific needs ... Most people are up at like 7, so the scheduling is perfectly fine.

a one off is different than 7 days a week! I love my sleep and like to be happy the next day, not grumpy. It might be perfectly fine for some, but it's not for others. Don't class the majority of people are and assume you know everyone's routine. What works for one, might not work for another. People are entitled to their opinions and you shouldn't stereotype and be so subjective!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmeister wrote: »
    How old are you?

Not only how old! but I thought that vocabulary was actually banned and is not allowed to be used. For them to discriminate with such a word is disgusting.

http://mic.com/articles/85615/when-is-it-okay-to-say-retard-check-this-chart
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how they will fit everything in to one hour. No doubt with hardly any highlights, and everything really rushed.

What a bloomin' shambles >:(

I stupidly assumed it would begin at 9pm tonight cause it's a live and also extend the show by an extra 30mins or so to accommodate all the action. Should have known it would be nowt but an after thought.

Why the hell do they even bother :(
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dancc wrote: »
    Nobody cares about their other shows? Benefits Britain got 2.5M viewers last week, beating itv and Channel 4.

If the above wasn't such a big hit then our BB probably would have been scheduled at 9PM. But it still gets more or less the same audience at 10PM so it can't be that inconvenient for the majority of the fanbase.

People watch shows like Benefits Britain because they are envious of the lifestyle of Benefits claimants, they think they get everything for free which they don't, while they have to get up and go to there boring 9-5 jobs.

If you watch shows like this and think scroungers, and are envious because you have to get up every day and do the same boring old job, why not just pack it in and start claiming benefits, after a month you would want your old job back when you realise its not much fun, shows like this are just made up Bull Sh** a bit like Big Brother.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    10pm is late for me each weeknight. I can barely keep my eyes open and from time to time I end up watching the episode the following day. This is why have only watched a hand full of BOTS episodes. I'm in heaven when it starts at 9.
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    22:00 is not late for the 16-34 audience who never go to bed early.
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So we are agreed then - it's all Jeremy Kyle's fault.
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think you're guess estimation of the age is slightly wrong, I'm 30 and again 10pm is quite late.

However I'm thinking I will stay up late tonight because I want to see what happens.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's always on at 10pm in the weekdays and has been like this the entire series. (Monday-Thurs at 10, Fri-Sunday at 9).
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    It's always on at 10pm in the weekdays and has been like this the entire series. (Monday-Thurs at 10, Fri-Sunday at 9).
    I'm sure on one or two occasions it has been on at 9PM this series, I remember seeing a thread about it.
  • jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

True,

But the week day shows are normally a bit boring & fine to watch the morning after.

With what is promised to show tonight, it is almost compelling to stay up and watch and then for a bit more on BBOTS & then checking in on here to see what every one else thinks.

I am up between 4.30 & 5.30 am during the summer ( darned sea gulls ) so sleep catch up is not an option.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

The time doesn't bother me, it's the duration that is a problem (for me) A rushed after-thought it will be. :(
  • jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The time doesn't bother me, it's the duration that is a problem (for me) A rushed after-thought it will be. :(

Why did my thoughts turn to Steven on reading your post :confused::o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FFS 10!!!!!! Right that's it >:( >:( >:( *jumps off bridge in anger*
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    When its on at 10pm I usually just record it and watch it when I'm back from work the next day but live shows are so good and I feel like I need to watch it but 10pm is pushing it...
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AS2007 wrote: »
    I have 2 young kids and work full time and watch it every night. I can't record it as it's on a channel that sky plus doesn't let us record. Maybe some vitamin tablets would help you watch it and still get up for work

Ha Ha! Since when did vitamin tablets replace lost sleep? :)
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    It's not that late I'll go to bed about 4.30 and be up at 6am if it's a normal night for me
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why did my thoughts turn to Steven on reading your post :confused::o:D

:D ... I can't think why! :D
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i have to admit i was a bit suprised was thinking it might evan start at 8
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S_J1 wrote: »
    a one off is different than 7 days a week! I love my sleep and like to be happy the next day, not grumpy. It might be perfectly fine for some, but it's not for others. Don't class the majority of people are and assume you know everyone's routine. What works for one, might not work for another. People are entitled to their opinions and you shouldn't stereotype and be so subjective!

Agree with this. Well said!
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So you know the sleeping pattern of every 16-34 year old? Hmmm, I'm 31 and don't remember ever having completed your survey.

And it would've been too late for me even 10 years ago as I've always worked an early shift and like to get a good night sleep. And I was including the fact that BBOTS finishes at midnight in my OP, which if the main show started at 9, would be finished at 11 rather than midnight.
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I must say, I was surprised, since they have made such a hoo haa of this armageddon thing, that it wasn't on earlier. Like the OP said, it's not like we can all lay in bed until lunch time [ r o l l e y e s ]