Nadia is a dishonest, cowardly, bullying atrocity

GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
Forum Member
✭✭
In common with most bullies, Nadia is also a coward, and fundamentally dishonest.

The argument in the bedroom was entirely caused by Nadia's dishonest meddling and manipulation of what Chloe and Cami said.

Chloe made a simple, and accurate, description of Perez. Cami made an observation that Alicia was being used as a pawn by Perez.

Nadia chose to deliberately patronise Chloe, who reacted in predictable fashion. Nadia twisted Cami's initial remarks and deliberately escalated the situation so she could pose as Alicia's saviour.

Would Nadia have behaved in this way if Katie was around? Of course not. Nadia is a craven and disgraceful dishonest bully who thinks she is getting away with it.

Comments

• THE ROTCODTHE ROTCOD Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    at least she's in jail tonight:D
  • ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    I just wish she didn't set the yapping dog off; the neighbours complained about the noise coming from the TV.
  • StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadie is winning me back and hopefully others, she is the only one who stood up to the bullies, hope Cami is out next.
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely, that was all stirred up by Nadia. I am glad Katie has a separate bedroom and stayed well clear.
  • JavedJaved Posts: 6,832
    Forum Member
    Galacticus wrote: »
    In common with most bullies, Nadia is also a coward, and fundamentally dishonest.

The argument in the bedroom was entirely caused by Nadia's dishonest meddling and manipulation of what Chloe and Cami said.

Chloe made a simple, and accurate, description of Perez. Cami made an observation that Alicia was being used as a pawn by Perez.

Nadia chose to deliberately patronise Chloe, who reacted in predictable fashion. Nadia twisted Cami's initial remarks and deliberately escalated the situation so she could pose as Alicia's saviour.

Would Nadia have behaved in this way if Katie was around? Of course not. Nadia is a craven and disgraceful dishonest bully who thinks she is getting away with it.

Have you considered seeking therapy for this extreme hatred you have for Nadia ? :cool:
  • JavedJaved Posts: 6,832
    Forum Member
    Nadie is winning me back and hopefully others, she is the only one who stood up to the bullies, hope Cami is out next.

Yup well said Stig
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the point is, in a house like that, it really is better to hold your tongue if at all possible.

I know you must speak up and speak out ....... See Michelle Visage .... She knows what to do...... She knows how to handle a situation. ..... She's the only sensible one in there ...... Ok well maybe a few others. But Michelle is the voice of reason, imo.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I thought she was great in the fight tonight.
  • Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Change this topics title from Nadia to Katie & Cami and I agree.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nadia was like a dog with a bone. Fair enough expressing an opinion, but as soon as the argument died down she repeated her criticism of Cami. She was like a broken record.
  • GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Javed wrote: »
    Have you considered seeking therapy for this extreme hatred you have for Nadia ? :cool:

I suspect there are shrinks who owe their entire career to Nadia :cool:
  • jaycee331jaycee331 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every time Nadia opens her mouth it's like listening to Jeremy Kyle in a women's body!

The constant moral superior act, the need to control every discussion, the need to tell everyone what they mean or don't mean, how they should feel or not feel. All that's missing is the lie detector test!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And Cami Li , Chloe aren't?
  • GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Then why did she not stand up to Katie? The young girls are easy targets. Nadia is a coward and bully, respectively.
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    Nadia's the only one telling it how it is.

She's fighting the bullies and is gonna take them down one at a time.
  • jim4bbjim4bb Posts: 3,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A shi$ stirrer.
  • blahblahblah57blahblahblah57 Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ridiculous
  • tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed, I like her for calling Cami Li out & showing us her true colours
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    jaycee331 wrote: »
    Every time Nadia opens her mouth it's like listening to Jeremy Kyle in a women's body!

The constant moral superior act, the need to control every discussion, the need to tell everyone what they mean or don't mean, how they should feel or not feel. All that's missing is the lie detector test!

No that's Hopkins!
  • StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then why did she not stand up to Katie? The young girls are easy targets. Nadia is a coward and bully, respectively.

Nadie was standing up for someone else even though she knew it wouldn't leave her favorable in the house, for that she won me back and hopefully others, Katie Hopkins should be running with her tail between her legs for picking on 'Alicia' thinking she was the weakest of the bunch, how wrong was she, a bully always set their sights on someone they think will be too quiet to answer back.
  • blahblahblah57blahblahblah57 Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Javed wrote: »

Considering the whole thing started because of Chloe's complete hatred of Perez - although Cami took the whole thing to a new level.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadie was standing up for someone else even though she knew it wouldn't leave her favorable in the house, for that she won me back and hopefully others, Katie Hopkins should be running with her tail between her legs for picking on 'Alicia' thinking she was the weakest of the bunch, how wrong was she, a bully always set their sights on someone they think will be too quiet to answer back.

^^^^^^^^ This
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agree with this. Nadia's meddling made it a whole lot worse
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Great post.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member

That is all she's ever done in that house - unfortunately it's been interpreted as controlling and bossy. She fights a bit too hard for the under dog and vulnerable in there.

I love Nadia - she may be bossy and mumsy but she has a heart - she means well.