Options

BBC Three move online the end of the channel or the start of more channels switching?

13»

Comments

• Options
    CaxtonCaxton Posts: 28,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wonder how many people have not got a TV licence and have no intention of ever having one but watch BBC TV and other channels on a conventional TV set like those who have. I imagine if a flat rate was put on everybody's council tax bill they would be the ones crying the loudest about how unfair it all was and how they cannot afford it and how poor they are as they hold their latest smart phone in their hand.

There are many services I pay for on my council tax bill or by income tax, things I never need, never use and never want, but I still have to pay for them.
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it is a shame that BBC Three is moving online. There have been quite a few shows I have enjoyed over the years. I enjoyed the early series of The Real Hustle before they started getting celebrities on there. Also, I have enjoyed watching Family Guy at times and only last year I enjoyed watching Invasion of The Job Snatchers.
  • Options
    lincsatlincsat Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's only a matter of time until all TV is delivered online IMO
  • Options
    hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lincsat wrote: »

Live sport is no good online ;-)
  • Options
    VDUBsterVDUBster Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lincsat wrote: »
    This is a long way off yet...
    Even the current IPTV providers rely on DTT to provide the main channels rather than the Internet.