Gareth Gates Having Passionate Affair With Co-Star (Merged)

gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
Forum Member
According to the Daily Mail Gareth Gates is having an affair with his co-star Katie Hall.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1254348/Gareth-Gatess-star-mistress-revealed-wife-TVs-All-Star-Mr--Mrs.html

Comments

• Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    ANOTHER ONE!? :eek: :rolleyes: lets wait for Marvin to cheat on Rochelle shall we?
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    According to the Daily Mail Gareth Gates is having an affair with his co-star Katie Hall.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1254348/Gareth-Gatess-star-mistress-revealed-wife-TVs-All-Star-Mr--Mrs.html

Flipping 'eck! They are all at it - whoever next? Will we find out that Gordon Brown is having a romp with Cherie Blair?? :D

I can't cope..............:cry:

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    Flipping 'eck! They are all at it - whoever next? Will we find out that Gordon Brown is having a romp with Cherie Blair?? :D

Okay, I feel slightly ill now.

Wouldn't it be rather odd to have an unpassionate affair?
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member

genius :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Well he did sing 'it can happen to any one of us' :rolleyes:

Wrong Gareth, some of us have self respect, and more importantly, respect for the women in our lives :)

These rats disgust me :mad:
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    His partner is quite a bit older than him, but they've got quite a young child. If this is true I'm very disappointed in Gareth.

Weren't they on Mr & Mrs several weeks ago?
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,948
    Forum Member
    WTF!!!

I thought he was happily married with a kid who'd only just been born!

if its true i'm not longer a fan of gareth :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG, If this is true i have lost all respect for Gareth. He has always come across as a nice person. What's up with these people. Is it really that hard to stay faithful these days. :rolleyes:
  • SickPuppy21SickPuppy21 Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow..I mean wow, scandal bliss!
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Men are genetically pre-disposed it seems to introduce their willy to anyone who happens to come within ten feet of them, while woman get to a stage when a nice cup of tea and a chocolate hob nob is a fab night !!! LOL
  • SickPuppy21SickPuppy21 Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hob nob, nice cuppa tea watching the soaps..wait have I got the wrong one here?
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member

Oh I don't know, I bet ol' Gord is a right raver between the sheets!! I can see the passion in his eyes.....:eek::cool:

Right, I'll get back to my ironing, I should have finished it hours ago, but I keep on getting distracted with all these 'celebrity romps'. Where do they get the time???? :confused::eek:;)

As my husband says, 'one woman is enough!'.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tfan26 wrote: »
    ANOTHER ONE!? :eek: :rolleyes: lets wait for Marvin to cheat on Rochelle shall we?

Maybe set the standard a little higher than that :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, it will be Peter Mandleson and Ann Widdecombe :D
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is the Daily Fail though so I will take it with a pinch of salt.
  • NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    Novaman wrote: »
    No, it will be Peter Mandleson and Ann Widdecombe :D

Buaaa haa haa! GOLD!! :D:D:D
  • Mrs SprattMrs Spratt Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last week, Les Miserables was in Norwich and, despite Gates's huge wealth, they were seen sharing nights out at the Coach and Horses pub in the city centre, where a curry and a pint of beer cost £5.

Does the man have no shame????

Sad if it's true, I've always liked Gareth who comes across as a nice bloke (and is from Bradford like me :D ) but having an open affair with a co-star while your wife is stuck at home with the baby is pretty unkind.

(Having an affair is bad anyway but not bothering to cover it up is adding to the hurt I would guess unless his wife is unbelievably laid back.)
  • Numnum71Numnum71 Posts: 1,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

See John Major and Edwina Currie! :eek:
  • popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would wait until some facts emerge before making a judgement on Gareth.

What makes me question whether they are actually having an affair is why would Suzanne just dismiss it the affair and allow Gareth to continue on the tour. No wife would keep a husband and allow him to work with their mistress. She would have demanded that he left the show if he wanted to keep the marraige.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,134
    Forum Member
    Hello:)

bbbbbbbollocks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    Well he did sing 'it can happen to any one of us' :rolleyes:

Wrong Gareth, some of us have self respect, and more importantly, respect for the women in our lives :)

These rats disgust me :mad:

Innocent until proven otherwise. So I'll keep my mouth shut (or should I say "my fingers still")
    Forum Member
    Oh I don't know, I bet ol' Gord is a right raver between the sheets!! I can see the passion in his eyes.....:eek::cool:

Right, I'll get back to my ironing, I should have finished it hours ago, but I keep on getting distracted with all these 'celebrity romps'. Where do they get the time???? :confused::eek:;)

As my husband says, 'one woman is enough!'.

I wonder how many men have said that to their missus and then tried out whether more than one?

And if this is anything to go by then I too must be having a passionate affair as I have lunch with my male colleague almost every day including sharing a takeaway:

"Last week, Les Miserables was in Norwich and, despite Gates's huge wealth, they were seen sharing nights out at the Coach and Horses pub in the city centre, where a curry and a pint of beer cost £5.

Gates was also seen collecting takeaway curries for at least two people from the Good Food Indian Halal restaurant."
    Forum Member
    Hello:)

bbbbbbbollocks!

:rolleyes: cheap shot:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I just saw this. I thought he was happily married with a baby!:eek:
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Not really a surprise. Anyone who shags Jordan is usually a wrong 'un.

I also seem to recall a thread on here ages ago about him working his way around a few girls in some foreign holiday complex and he was with Suzanne then. His rabid defenders went into overdrive on that one. I think it got deleted. Unless I dreamed it :D Hopefully someone can confirm.