Options

Kudos to Tulisa

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm not a fan of her's, her music or even Little Mix but kudos to her. It's quite an achievement to make a group and a female one at that such a success in this competition. I think she's done a great job as a mentor with a very difficult category which was avoided by the likes of Cheryl Cole or Dannii Minogue.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep she has. Shame she brought up the stuff about Misha - the one thing she did that was unproffessional in my opinion.

And who knew she could sing that well? Hope she's back next year.
  • Options
    gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of her's, her music or even Little Mix but kudos to her. It's quite an achievement to make a group and a female one at that such a success in this competition. I think she's done a great job as a mentor with a very difficult category which was avoided by the likes of Cheryl Cole or Dannii Minogue.

I was never a fan of her in N-Dubz, but she has surprised me on just not her singing tonight but throughout this programme. She really was'nt the person I was expecting her to be, don't know why, maybe because of the type of music she sings, not my cup of tea. She has been very loyal to all her groups, far more than any of the other judges and whoever thought of having the judges singing, well they done her a favour, because now people will know, this girl can sing.
  • Options
    geraldinemariageraldinemaria Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only caught her singing on You Tube and N Dubz aren't my cup of tea but kind of liked them and thought them talented and realised Tulisa could sing but still been quite impressed with how she's been on this show.

Very professional apart from, perhaps the obvious, and loyal and seemingly hard working. I get the impression she does genuinely like and approve of Little Mix.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's suprised me! I've really warmed to her and she was extra fab tonight.
  • Options
    lovetrashtvlovetrashtv Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    She has done the business for Littlemix!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She should be the manager of Little Mix from now on, I don't trust Simon.