Who will be posting on the forums tomorrow?

Comments

• ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I'm working.... so yeah :D
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I think he got banned :(

I am hoping just a holiday like traceystapes, she's back again:)
    Bring back Bin Man DS:cry:
  • Rawr!Rawr! Posts: 788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    You're either forces or ex forces as you had a 6 month deployment to Afghanistan.

I don't know why you are so secretive:confused:

I've already admitted I'm in the forces.:)

I'm not being particularly secretive, I just can't see any good reason to say where I'm living at the moment. There's a lot of other things I can't see any good reason to reveal, such as my phone number, my inside leg measurement and loads of other crap too. :)
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rawr! wrote: »
    Merry Christmas to your son. :)
    Doesn't live here.

Your 'intel' isn't up to scratch! :cool:
  • christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he is. Another PBU though.

Umm whats PBU? I'm no good at all these abbreviations :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've already admitted I'm in the forces.:)

I'm not being particularly secretive, I just can't see any good reason to say where I'm living at the moment. There's a lot of other things I can't see any good reason to reveal, such as my phone number, my inside leg measurement and loads of other crap too. :)
    All I asked was UK or Germany!

If the latter then you almost certainly will know my son or vice versa. Whats the big deal?? Even many 'civvy' people know where Military bases are!!
  • Rawr!Rawr! Posts: 788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    LOL.....I do.

My son was exactly the same and even now still trots out the same old quote of "need to know" which no doubt in Forces lingo has some wacko acronym! :D

It's nothing to do with being in the forces, it's just because I don't see the point in putting information online that doesn't need to be there.

I don't know why your son even says "need to know", the only people I know who say that (those who aren't about 60 anyway) are those who don't actually have anything interesting to say anyway. If I don't want to answer a question on any topic, work related or not, I just politely tell people to mind their own business or whatever. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Umm whats PBU? I'm no good at all these abbreviations :o

Previously Banned User. He's been her under other names.
  • christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ahh, ok thanks :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

You need to higher standards.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

haha thanks, I have always thought it was 'Parents Basement University' & thought it made no sense at all:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's nothing to do with being in the forces, it's just because I don't see the point in putting information online that doesn't need to be there.

I don't know why your son even says "need to know", the only people I know who say that (those who aren't about 60 anyway) are those who don't actually have anything interesting to say anyway. If I don't want to answer a question on any topic, work related or not, I just politely tell people to mind their own business or whatever. :)
    DS forums, particularly GD just isn't for you then!
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see the point in putting information online that doesn't need to be there.

I'm the same. However, I people like us are becoming a rare breed thanks to the whole social networking thing trying to brainwash people into "sharing" absolutely every detail of their life. I still get shocked at what kind of personal info people will plaster all over the web without a care in the world.
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    DS forums, particularly GD just isn't for you then!

Why isn't this forum for them? I manage to post away quite happily without revealing any info I don't want to. That was generally the way talking to strangers on the internet used to work before Facebook and Twitter made people think privacy was a weird thing to want.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be looking at the forum late on, I like seeing everyone's comments about TV programmes, and then have a look on 'discussions' after that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't as 'they'll' be here from mid-morning until about 10pm by which time I will be ready to anaethetise myself until I can safely awake on Boxing Day knowing it's all over for another year.
  • Bedlam_maidBedlam_maid Posts: 5,922
    Forum Member
    I might, when the men are snoring and the kids are doing their own thing.
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    After tonight, I probably won't be back on here until Boxing day evening but please feel free to carry on without me.
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After tonight, I probably won't be back on here until Boxing day evening but please feel free to carry on without me.

Great minds think alike!:cool: Once I log off for breakfast I shall next be here on Boxing Day evening.

I look forward to seeing you then and wish you a merry Christmas!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're either forces or ex forces as you had a 6 month deployment to Afghanistan.

I don't know why you are so secretive:confused:

Maybe it just isn't your business?
  • shhhhhshhhhh Posts: 3,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it just isn't your business?

Exactly.
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    Great minds think alike!:cool: Once I log off for breakfast I shall next be here on Boxing Day evening.

I look forward to seeing you then and wish you a merry Christmas!:)

Ah, thank you Multi and a happy Christmas to you too! :)
  • fatsifatsi Posts: 10,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

I'm intrigued...who is Bin Man :confused:

I might have a browse at some point if only to see what and who has pissed people off during the festive day ;):D
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I probably will be at some point.
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »
    I probably will be at some point.

Same here..............it's a long old day with not much on the telly

If it's not raining I'll go for a walk, then there's live cricket in the afternoon from India, otherwise it'll be DS..............:o