Corrie spoiler pics.

lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/spywire/

Nothing we don't already know really, but some quite good pics.

Comments

• FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    lumpbottom wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/spywire/

Nothing we don't already know really, but some quite good pics.

Apparently it's debatable whether the fire will happen cos Claire discovers Freddy is missing after that, and that storyline's been scrapped, so maybe the fire won't happen either, though how they would explain the mess would be interesting! :)
  • Bus StopBus Stop Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    These pictures look amazing. I can't seen them dropping the fire storyline! how do you know they have dropped the baby stuff?
    Forum Member
    tbeas wrote: »

Yeah my mistake. I just read it elsewhere. I was really looking forward to all this as well.
  • lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've read about that too, but why would these pics appear on DS today? They ran the story about it being dropped yesterday or the day before.
    Forum Member
    It's very annoying. I was looking forward to that storyline. Dramatic without involving death or destruction! We all know Casey takes him, she's taken him in the past without telling Claire!

Goodness knows what they'll come up with at short notice to replace a 4 months long storyline, specially as they've already started filming it!
    Forum Member
    When they had to drop a storyline in the past, this one time Mauren Lipman got brought in!
    Forum Member
    Bus Stop wrote: »
    When they had to drop a storyline in the past, this one time Mauren Lipman got brought in!

I remember when Bruno Langley suddenly said he was leaving. He was halfway through the storyline of Todd coming out as gay. They'd planned for the storyline to run to the end of the year. Coming out, then giving Bruno a holiday for a month after Billy died, , then going back and then starting Todd's life as a gay man to finish off that particular storyline.

They had to scrap that 'after his holiday' bit cos it was ongoing so instead he was never seen in his last three months apart from brief scenes that were just filling in his episode quota ... and they instead invented the woman bowls team storyline which, if I remember, had Jack dressing up as a woman, and a woman in the other team turns out to have once been a man, I think!

Emergency storylines are not always successes! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,786
    Forum Member
    I was looking forward to this storyline, its a shame they have dropped it. I understand why they have, but bad things happen and soaps are supposed to reflect reality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have they actually confirmed they have droped it though as i thought i read they may drop it but not heard whether they are or not.
  • GratingCheeseGratingCheese Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I woukd assume that as they torched the house, that will still be happening but possibly for a different reason.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Dunno if this is relevent, but right now they are filming near my street. Ashley and Claire are viewing a flat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The picture with Violets when she walks in on Steve and Michelle is funny:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    the fire will still happen, because they can remake a casue for it, i suspect it was caey who set fire 2 the place nd took freddie. They will just have to chnage scenes where claire is looking for freddie
    Forum Member
    miker15 wrote: »
    the fire will still happen, because they can remake a casue for it, i suspect it was caey who set fire 2 the place nd took freddie. They will just have to chnage scenes where claire is looking for freddie

Remake a what? :confused: What's a 'casue'?

Of course Casey was gonna be the one taking Freddy. It was mentioned ages ago.

Sadly, it looks like it'll turn out to be as much of a damp squib as the cafe fire was! Much hyped, and it was over in 10 seconds. Having to remove the Freddy element of this story this'll just be put down to a chip pan left on or something, and it'll be done with in 2 minutes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rememebr the kidney debacle on EE! That was an emergency story! :(
    Forum Member
    Rememebr the kidney debacle on EE! That was an emergency story! :(

I think Corrie are better at quick fixes because I am sure Mauren Lipman was an emergency story. That was very good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,786
    Forum Member
    Bus Stop wrote: »
    I think Corrie are better at quick fixes because I am sure Mauren Lipman was an emergency story. That was very good.
    I always thought they should bring her back. The Annie Walker of the modern era :D
  • Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope they phase in the storyline at some point, from the pics it looks like a good storyline :(