Options

Big Brother Australia - Episode 31 - Eviction - 14 October - 9.30am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
In the next round of surprises today, one will be straight out of the door and another will be fake evicted to a secret location, where a surprise will be waiting for them in the form of another ex housemate

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is tonights' Couch Potato Show to listen or download: http://www.spreaker.com/user/drdetroit/bbau-2014-10-14-2014-eviction-6
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Funny, if that had been BBUK, Sam would have probably had the most votes to stay and Travis would have gone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #BBAU 2014 - Episode 31 Eviction #6 NOW POSTED to: http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.com/ and http://CouchPotatoRadio.com @Y2Jin99 #BBCP
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I have to admit I do like the unpredictability of the voting in BBAus. It really feels like they vote based on pure instinct and whatever mood takes them.

Like Ben from last series, I'd say that's comparable to Pete getting voted out of BBUK7 two-thirds of the way through. Which the British public would have never let happen.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually I thought some earlier evictions were like it was vote to evict in the British version, keeping people in as they are thought pretty and in showmances.
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not one eviction has gone the way I thought it would yet. Another shock one to me tonight. Totally expected Lawson to go. Kind of maddening that Travis got the most votes to save...even over that of Jason who I thought would top the votes. Is that an indicator his popularity is actually growing? I agree with meglosmurmurs that I really enjoy the unpredictability of the voting audience in Aus. Our BB voting audience are SO predictable. But it's nice to be kept surprised week after week with the way the voting goes in this show.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I also thought Jason would top the votes. Maybe people felt sorry for Travis after the whole Ryan argument.

Tbh kinda glad Sam has gone, he didn't really bring anything to the house. Glad Priya stayed :D
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    The unpredictability of the vote does make it rather exciting, even though I can't abide Travis. I was convinced it would be Sandra going, though I think I prefer her staying to Sam - she adds a little more than Sam does. The 50 Shades of Sandra was hilarious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    danielleh wrote: »
    The unpredictability of the vote does make it rather exciting, even though I can't abide Travis. I was convinced it would be Sandra going, though I think I prefer her staying to Sam - she adds a little more than Sam does. The 50 Shades of Sandra was hilarious.

I dont know how many people actually vote but it's quite likely that that scene is what saved her. There was only 2% between her and Sam!
  • Options
    molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm astonished that anyone wanted to save Lawson after this past week. He and Cat are so cringeworthy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Cant get my head around this
    Not having seen the way the 'fake' eviction was advertised it would almost seem like the Aussie audience based on previous votes (admittedly Sam, Sandra etc not up previously) may have thought it was a vote to evict ie they were voting to send out the one with the most votes and the one with the least was fake evicted .......it is just so weird - Australia sending out a gold winning Para-Olympian ???? they take representing your country and winning very seriously
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know the show is struggling when they keep on bringing ex housemates back, will the show now become the Ben and Travis show ? something that is not needed, they must be able to get enough from the real HMs for a one hour HL show.....
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon the Ryan and Travis disagreement gave Travis a boost, he annoys the hell out of me but he was right in that scenario and I'd want him to stay to wipe the smug looks from the Sandra/Sam/Ryan/Lawson camp's faces.

Right person went but would have loved Priya in the fake eviction, she'd have worked it better whereas now it'll just fuel the ego of Travis.

I love how in the laundry room it didn't seem like Lawson wanted to take any responsibility for his disagreement with Aisha when he did interrupt her conversation with Ryan. Maybe he did and it was edited out but if not I can see why so many housemates went off him.

I like how Marina is getting under their skin :D not being OTT but subtly annoying them hahaha
  • Options
    Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can you believe the producer(s) think they are doing to much? unbelievable

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/10/bb-producer-the-housemates-are-doing-too-much-we-cant-keep-up/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know the show is struggling when they keep on bringing ex housemates back, will the show now become the Ben and Travis show ? something that is not needed, they must be able to get enough from the real HMs for a one hour HL show.....

Can you believe the producer(s) think the housemates are doing to much?

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/10/bb-producer-the-housemates-are-doing-too-much-we-cant-keep-up/

sorry for the double post
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    can you believe the producer(s) think they are doing to much? unbelievable

This is pretty awful compared with last 2 series
    Poor choice of cast and forced 'showmance' and ex houseguests script has tuned me out
    Cant really be bothered anymore
    Will be giving it occasional glance but don't really care who stays or goes
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not happy that Travis had the most votes to save, (even having just over more than double than what Jason had, who had the second highest). He's my least favourite. He comes across as arrogant and I agree with firefly_irl in that this is just going to boost his ego.

I am glad that Priya and Sandra were saved. I didn't like Priya on Day 1 and thought she came across as quite cold when it came to the money twist, but I've warmed to her now. I think she's very interesting to watch. And Sandra, I think is lovely. She's someone that I would get along with if I ever met her. She's my favourite in there, but I don't think she'll win. I really enjoyed the 50 Shades Of Sandra moment from yesterday's HLs. BB's reaction to her when she'd finished was very funny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought to myself last night how convenient it was that Travis topped the votes. BB being able to tell him he wouldn't be nommed next week for the first time and having Ben give him 'advice' and make him a 'better man' by the time he re-joins the house. So basically wanting to change his whole personality so he isn't nommed as much in future. I don't know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    I thought to myself last night how convenient it was that Travis topped the votes. BB being able to tell him he wouldn't be nommed next week for the first time and having Ben give him 'advice' and make him a 'better man' by the time he re-joins the house. So basically wanting to change his whole personality so he isn't nommed as much in future. I don't know.

Why would he want to change if the public are voting for him to stay? Who cares about nominations when it is the voting public's opinion that matters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would he want to change if the public are voting for him to stay? Who cares about nominations when it is the voting public's opinion that matters.

It's BB's big idea. To make him a changed man so as to avoid being nommed again. But it's one lame excuse for a task or whatever the hell it is. I wonder what plan they had up their sleeve for Ben if Sam, or Sandra was fake evicted instead.
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »

Yes not happy with it , I would have thought Travis was the least popular but why have that voting percentages unless they were correct.

I am sure there are a lot of Aiysha fans who would keep Travis in for her sake.

Sonia could have just as easily said that it's a double eviction of the 2 least popular housemates one real and one fake.

I think voting percentages are real but I get where your coming from having suspicions about voting in bb15 .