The Mystery of Clara Oswin Oswald

1234568»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really guys, I doubt she will have anything to do with previous companions.

Idon't think she does either. however people have mentioned her ultimate companioness

as in how she has aspects of previous companions as personality traits... wonder if she could even have a nickname like the lovely Dorothy. She has enough names to come up with something... someone said they thought the doctor refered to her as Oz in a trailer but I thought he said "of course"

it's the BBC love 2013 trailer. my phone speakers don't make it discernable.
  • tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Torry_Z wrote: »
    Idon't think she does either. however people have mentioned her ultimate companioness

as in how she has aspects of previous companions as personality traits... wonder if she could even have a nickname like the lovely Dorothy. She has enough names to come up with something... someone said they thought the doctor refered to her as Oz in a trailer but I thought he said "of course"

it's the BBC love 2013 trailer. my phone speakers don't make it discernable.

I don't think he said either. He said "ooh haven't you heard love..." in a yorkshire accent and then in the other clip Clara asked the doctor if he missed her and he said "yeah, lots" I think.
  • Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she is going to be some sort of metaphor. She has told him twice to remember. Plus 11 told Amy and Rory in AOTD to "make them remember you". Meaning if you have to die go down fighting and take as many of them with you as possible. Since he "died" and lost his freinds he hasn't been whole. He needs to remember who and what he use to be. 11 should rise like a phoenix from the ashes for his 50th anniversary.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomwozhere wrote: »
    I don't think he said either. He said "ooh haven't you heard love..." in a yorkshire accent and then in the other clip Clara asked the doctor if he missed her and he said "yeah, lots" I think.

thanks I just couldn't hear it then you know when someone says it sounds like x and that's all you can hear then...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    its could be mr smiths last series and based on that i believe that clara is the host for the new doctor?????
  • the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the Doctor wiped his own memory at some point, and it's the Claras' mission to trigger a recall. Whether she's/they are working for the 'good guys' or 'bad guys' is another question. She/they probably don't even know they are doing it.

in the trailer the doctor says he's 1000 years old so has he lost 200 years, although moff says the doctor doesn't know his real age as he doesn't travel in a linear fashion.
  • GDKGDK Posts: 9,477
    Forum Member
    He's just using an approximation as some here have been known to do.
    *cough* Granny *cough*

:D
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Edit.