karl and yvette

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its all pap really though isnt it? I remember when the channel first launched Yvette was interviewd on ITV telext and was boasting how they wanted to launch a Parnormal Channel USA, Paranormal Channel Australia, Paranormal Channel Asia etc. Basically they wanted to launch their own paranormal version of MTV lol.

Talk about getting ideas above yourself.

You're right about it being pap Vodka..everything on that channel is produced, narrated or starring either Yvette, Karl or Stuart. It's just so tacky, I haven't come across one person who's impressed by the channel and that's one reason why I can't understand it still being there. I've seen far better channels axed and yet The Unexplained is still on.

Yep they've definitely got ideas above themselves and they really need to get over themselves too or at least give out a few free sick bags/buckets.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »
    You're right about it being pap Vodka..everything on that channel is produced, narrated or starring either Yvette, Karl or Stuart. It's just so tacky, I haven't come across one person who's impressed by the channel and that's one reason why I can't understand it still being there. I've seen far better channels axed and yet The Unexplained is still on.

Yep they've definitely got ideas above themselves and they really need to get over themselves too or at least give out a few free sick bags/buckets.

The whole thing seems to be one great big ego trip for the pair of them.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Yvette's a strange woman. Her incessant squawking and screaming on Blue Peter used to drive me crackers.

She seems to have roped her husband into this bizarre - not to mention tacky - 'double act'. :sleep:
  • GENGHIS KHANGENGHIS KHAN Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    What happened to David Wells, why did he leave or was he pushed?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    What happened to David Wells, why did he leave or was he pushed?

I think his professionalism and integrity in regards to paranormal investigation was a bit of a problem for the Antix team, so he quit.
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    That Yvette's a strange woman. Her incessant squawking and screaming on Blue Peter used to drive me crackers.

She seems to have roped her husband into this bizarre - not to mention tacky - 'double act'. :sleep:

I dont think the Fieldings are that bothered what people think they have made fortunes out of this holum
  • The ManglerThe Mangler Posts: 1,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any genuine interested parties in the paranormal know this programme is a crock of shite and avoid it like the plague. But its annoying that they are still allowed to market this as an investigation when everyone knows its fake - funny as hell when you watch it combined with the DS thread though :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    Mentioned this in the other thread but Yvette will be making an arse of herself (again) tonight on CDWM. :D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any genuine interested parties in the paranormal know this programme is a crock of shite and avoid it like the plague. But its annoying that they are still allowed to market this as an investigation when everyone knows its fake - funny as hell when you watch it combined with the DS thread though :D

I think a lot of people are starting to realise that the whole thing is just one big fake act now. The fact that something 'paranormal' seems to happen on every single episode is a good indicator that it's fake. Like another poster has said - she and Karl have done well out of this series, but it's just entertainment - that's all. It should only be taken as pure entertainment and nothing else. As far as paranormal things on television goes, Most Haunted has to be the biggest joke of them all. It's laughable. I think they'd crap their pants if they genuinely did come across something supernatural whilst they were filming.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think the Fieldings are that bothered what people think they have made fortunes out of this holum

Yeah. This is probably true. She's made so much money, that she likely isn't bothered about the negative opinions people have on how the series comes across to people.
  • GENGHIS KHANGENGHIS KHAN Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    lil lexie wrote: »
    I think his professionalism and integrity in regards to paranormal investigation was a bit of a problem for the Antix team, so he quit.

Thanks, I agree, he always came across as a genuine type
  • chazneechaznee Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    lil lexie wrote: »

Yes, Karl and his sidekick Stuart virtually goaded him into quitting in the last Most Haunted Live show that he did with them by behaving like a couple of pr@tts.
  • missyaliciamissyalicia Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know it's not all real but i love mh. I used to think ciaran had some credibility but i wonder now that he's stuck with it for so long. Bring back Matthew Smith! That's what i say lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    tartan18 wrote: »
    And if you want another laugh, check this out. Our Stuart (when he had hair), bragging about his c***. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rSFmzzkeGY

I know that was probably done for a laugh but its got a bit of a creepy vibe.

I can well believe Yvette could be a right mardy cow, nice one minute then the next have you diving for cover.

Heard she used to be really nice but as with a lot of people once they get a bit of power and money it goes to their heads