Coach Trip - Series 4 (Part 2)

Comments

• CampcrusaderCampcrusader Posts: 3,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd never seen Coach Trip until this week... I'm off work and have become hooked! I'm almost not wanting to go back to work, now!
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ahhh I'm really gutted to see Carla and Angie go. I would have been the exact same as them I think, the new people that came on after them were all nutters or creeps.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd never seen Coach Trip until this week... I'm off work and have become hooked! I'm almost not wanting to go back to work, now!

lol..welcome to our world!

There is NO way out now....
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

It’s being shown on More4 on Sunday afternoon – episodes 6 to 10 of this series starting at 2.25 pm.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ahhh I'm really gutted to see Carla and Angie go. I would have been the exact same as them I think, the new people that came on after them were all nutters or creeps.

Hardly!
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to know what all the fuss is about over FM WiGal? If this person say's they are not Carla nor Angie then it's not. Maybe it's best for you all to move on & allow this FM to post on here without feeling intimidated by other's who are clearly bent on a form of CyberSpace bullying.
    To be honest I'm past caring whether she is or she isnt. This game of "is she or isnt she" is getting a tad boring.
    Lets just talk about CT shall we?

I think if someone who's been on CT is posting under a pseudonym, then they're able to criticise people without others being able to respond properly. WiGal's posts had so many inconsistencies as to seem suspicious. Still, the bitches (sorry, dogs) are gone now, so hopefully we won't hear anything else about them.
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Wow, you sound very sour. Have you been on the Limoncella?

Limoncello is lovely. There's a shop in Sorrento (Pink Elephant) where you can taste different types, and if you walk along "the drain" in the evening, you can also get a few free glasses.
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And that would be based on what evidence?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    now that carla and angie have gone they may as well end this series, nobody interesting left on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Couldn't help myself singing "ding dong the wicked witch is dead" today. Thank heavens Carla went. Even Angie was getting on my nerves. Seems the longer poeople stay on the more arrogant they seem to get. As for Vin. It's a shame he's too old to steralise. Imagine mini-mini me's. Urgh!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just caught up with today's episode. We should have seen more of the Amalfi coast - it is beautiful but the Italian drivers make it very scary. Our coach driver was racing another when we came across an accident where a coach had gone over the cliff. I didn't get off to look but others who did threw up at the sight. Our driver continued more slowly for all of about 10 minutes then it was business as usual!:eek:

Thought Brendan was very funny when talking about the trippers' obsession with wee.:D

Did I hear Carla say to Brendan 'sorry to leave you with these idiots?' Perhaps I misheard, seems too arrogant even for her.:mad:
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    now that carla and angie have gone they may as well end this series, nobody interesting left on

Won't be quite the same now they have gone, Carla will be the most remembered contestant for me.

She was reality tv gold as you seen all aspects of her good side, bad side, got stuck into the tasks and knew how to enjoy herself and be miserable too.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Sparkles wrote: »
    Birthdaygirl posted something a day or so ago indicating the 'coach' had been commissioned for series 5 & 6. Nothing official from C4 yet as far as I know, but I was having a little rummage too last night & David Quantick confirmed there would be another series on his twitter page...he also said there may be " a surprise". What the surprise is, not a clue, but it could just be that there are 2 new series commissioned.
    Hmmm..you don't think they'd do a celebrity one do you?
    milo99 wrote: »
    I wonder if series 5 or 6 will be a Celebrity Coach Trip? A celebrity version wouldn't be 50 days or even 30 days, the budget may not stretch to that. Besides, I don't think Brendan could do two back to back 50 day trips, it would be too exhausting!

Celebrity Big Brother was only 3 weeks so CT may shorten the celebrity version. Would be interesting to see which celebs will go on.

Come Dine With Me has raised their profile with Celebrity Come Dine With Me and recently won a TV award. Coach Trip deserves an award too - LONG OVERDUE!!!

My sentiments exactly, Sparkles! Maybe a celebrity version of CT is the surprise David Quantick is hinting of. ;);)
    Forum Member
    I dont argue the fact that they are nice to look at. However, their personalities and their bitchy comments, in my eyes, lessens their beauty.

They seem to be nice on the outside, but not so nice on the inside.

I beg to differ, they are not even "nice on the outside". They are only nice to you if they like you and let you into their "clique". I wouldn't be surprised if they were bullies at school, with Carla the ringleader and Angie her second in command!!!
    Forum Member
    I like her!

She speaks the truth and isnt afraid to say it. Not sure why she looked a bit sour at the vote but you dont know what was said and wasnt actually shown.

At least they made an effort to look interested at the paper factory. Granted it wasnt the most interesting activity, but it does annoy me when the youngsters stand there and openly snigger. I think its just plain rude. If it doesnt involved alcohol then they're not interested!

I think the long hours and early starts are getting to Ann as she is looking very tired. She has visibly aged since she joined the coach.

Granted that the activity at the paper mill was not scintillating but they do not have to be so disrespectful and unappreciative. Some of them even made fun of the Italian guide's accent. The youngsters seem to think its cool to giggle - this just shows up their ignorance and uncouthness.:mad:
  • seawitchseawitch Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Granted that the activity at the paper mill was not scintillating but they do not have to be so disrespectful and unappreciative. Some of them even made fun of the Italian guide's accent. The youngsters seem to think its cool to giggle - this just shows up their ignorance and uncouthness.
    Today 02:29

At the risk of sounding a total nerd, I would have found the paper making talk interesting. Many years ago I went round the historic paper mill at Wookey Hole. I don't remember anyone on the trip yawning or sniggering. Several people said how interesting it was.

Is it because we have so little manufacturing industry now left in this country that many youngsters don't have the slightest interest in how things are made?
  • rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be refreshing to get to know the others now - I got a bit bored with the long goodbye they gave them yesterday - dragged on a bit - couldn't believe she was crying either - she hated most of them anyway and said to Brendan she was sorry to leave him with 'those idiots' :rolleyes:
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Just recently started reading this thread but my first contribution, could I ask if someone could please tell me who the Coachies actually are that post on here, it's too confusing try to working out they all are.
    Thanks!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just recently started reading this thread but my first contribution, could I ask if someone could please tell me who the Coachies actually are that post on here, it's too confusing try to working out they all are.

Hi there - I'm new to this thread too :) from asking nosy questions myself I now know that Birthday Girl is Sandra from series 3 and I.B.Non is Ann who was also on series 3. There are a few others who post on here who have obviously been on the show at some point - but not sure who they are.
  • gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    I beg to differ, they are not even "nice on the outside". They are only nice to you if they like you and let you into their "clique". I wouldn't be surprised if they were bullies at school, with Carla the ringleader and Angie her second in command!!!

Yes, I can quite easily imagine Carla at school pulling some other girl's hair from behind, dragging her to the floor.

At primary school I would think she would have been like Violet Bott (Just William), little spoilt kid "I'll scream and scream until I'm sick"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Morning and welcome.

I am indeed Anne. Please do not confuse me with the many Ann/Annes who have been on CT. I was on with Geoff and voted off first on CT3.

There have been suggestions that Wigal is Carla but I think we have decided now that she is not.

Sandra (BDG) is posting and EBG is Lloyd (Lloyd and Anita) from series 4. Don't think anybody else is posting at the moment.
  • gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    I think the long hours and early starts are getting to Ann as she is looking very tired. She has visibly aged since she joined the coach.

Granted that the activity at the paper mill was not scintillating but they do not have to be so disrespectful and unappreciative. Some of them even made fun of the Italian guide's accent. The youngsters seem to think its cool to giggle - this just shows up their ignorance and uncouthness.:mad:

I would like to see them try and speak a foreign language coherently.......

If I was that guide, I would have stopped and told them to clear off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I.B. Non wrote: »
    Morning and welcome.

I am indeed Anne. Please do not confuse me with the many Ann/Annes who have been on CT. I was on with Geoff and voted off first on CT3.

There have been suggestions that Wigal is Carla but I think we have decided now that she is not.

Sandra (BDG) is posting and EBG is Lloyd (Lloyd and Anita) from series 4. Don't think anybody else is posting at the moment.

sorry Anne - missed out the 'e' on your name earlier
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    rosieeee wrote: »
    Hi there - I'm new to this thread too :) from asking nosy questions myself I now know that Birthday Girl is Sandra from series 3 and I.B.Non is Ann who was also on series 3. There are a few others who post on here who have obviously been on the show at some point - but not sure who they are.
    Thanks for that, I really would be a rubbish Detective!:D
    I.B. Non wrote: »
    Morning and welcome.

Hi thanks for the welcome & enlightening me:D
  • macca@90macca@90 Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad those bitches have gone :)

The comment about "leaving Brendan with those idiots" :eek:

Hello love the idiots have just been voted off :rolleyes:
  • eddy_windarseeddy_windarse Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    "Okay guys" if any of the CT fm's were to take part in a future series of CT then from series 4 of CT which couple would you least like to spend your time on the coach with & please give us your honest reason why? Also please tell us who you would like to share the coach with & again the reason why?

Having given it some thought i've decided the couple for whom myself and hubby would spend time with on the Coach is Matt/Paul:D Given everyone who has so far been on the coach the two lad's have surprisingly upto now been my favorate's but that wasn't the case at the start of the CT 4 series.
This discussion has been closed.