Daybreak - kate garraway

124»

Comments

• babspankybabspanky Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RealDonkey wrote: »
    Just because Laura Tobin is pretty and cheerful don't assume she is an air head presenter. She graduated from university with a Physics and Meteorology degree ......

I defer to your superior knowledge. But to me she comes across as very air headed. Why do sensible women have to act like that?
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad I found this thread. Does Kate have a stylist or does she choose her clothes herself? She's become the definition of mutton dressed as lamb. The haircut doesn't help as it just doesn't suit her. The outfit she's got on today looks especially stupid on a woman of her age.

Sorry Kate, but please either sack your stylist or get someone to help you find a more age-appropriate wardrobe!
  • Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,150
    Forum Member
    I'm glad I found this thread. Does Kate have a stylist or does she choose her clothes herself? She's become the definition of mutton dressed as lamb. The haircut doesn't help as it just doesn't suit her. The outfit she's got on today looks especially stupid on a woman of her age.

Sorry Kate, but please either sack your stylist or get someone to help you find a more age-appropriate wardrobe!

I dunno - she was flashing a nice bit of stocking top this morning:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I genuinely don't get it, she's in her early/mid forties not a sixty year old! hardly mutton dressed as lamb. Should she be in a calf length skirt and twin set and pearls? she's a good looking woman, I think she should dress to please herself rather than peoples narrows views of how someone of her age should dress, as long as she looks presentable and professional.
  • teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I genuinely don't get it, she's in her early/mid forties not a sixty year old! hardly mutton dressed as lamb. Should she be in a calf length skirt and twin set and pearls? she's a good looking woman, I think she should dress to please herself rather than peoples narrows views of how someone of her age should dress, as long as she looks presentable and professional.

Yes, I must admit that baffles me. She always seems very stylish to me.
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To me, she looks like she's trying to dress about twenty years younger than she is. I'm not suggesting she start looking like someone's granny, but sometimes her outfits really make me cringe. I think the hair is probably what really jars me though. It just isn't working for her.
  • sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt watch this morning how many times did she, talk over the guy, miss her cue, get the wrong cue, generally cock up.
  • teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sherisgirl wrote: »
    Didnt watch this morning how many times did she, talk over the guy, miss her cue, get the wrong cue, generally cock up.

None, none, none and none before I went out at 07.50.