My friends think I'm a virgin

Comments

• gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thomas007 wrote: »
    Well I'm (nearly) 28 and still a virgin. God knows what people think of me then, maybe its so just obvious to them they don't even bother pointing it out. :D

Get dressed up and go into town Saturday....

And don't be picky. Just get it out of your system
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Get dressed up and go into town Saturday....

And don't be picky. Just get it out of your system

I recommend a cocktail bar. Ask for a screwdriver. Failing that a tequila with a worm in it.
  • Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably should of been that.

If we're going down the grammar police route, it should have been "should HAVE been that!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    If we're going down the grammar police route, it should have been "should HAVE been that!"

It would have been better if super grammar man had spotted the deliberate mistake, but never mind.
  • Jasper92Jasper92 Posts: 1,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a revolutionary idea that appears lost on just about everyone who's commented so far (incl. OP)...brace yourselves

It's none of their business. O_O
  • feckitfeckit Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thomas007 wrote: »
    Well I'm (nearly) 28 and still a virgin. God knows what people think of me then, maybe its so just obvious to them they don't even bother pointing it out. :D

Try the fire engine game.

You: "Do you want to play the fire engine game?"
    Girl: "How do you play that?"
    You: "My fingers are the fire engine and I drive up your legs. You say 'red light!' when You want me to stop."
    Girl: "Okay, lets play."
    After a few seconds...
    Girl: "Red Light!"
    You: "Fire engines don't stop for red lights."
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jasper92 wrote: »
    Here's a revolutionary idea that appears lost on just about everyone who's commented so far (incl. OP)...brace yourselves

It's none of their business. O_O

Yup and distinctly adolescent behind the bike shed behaviour. It doesn't matter a damn if anyone's a virgin anyhow unless the person is unhappy about it and it's still no-ones right to ridicule.

OP tell the sad sacks to grow the f up.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    bang a chick in front of them or do a sexual tape

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    feckit wrote: »
    Try the fire engine game.

You: "Do you want to play the fire engine game?"
    Girl: "How do you play that?"
    You: "My fingers are the fire engine and I drive up your legs. You say 'red light!' when You want me to stop."
    Girl: "Okay, lets play."
    After a few seconds...
    Girl: "Red Light!"
    You: "Fire engines don't stop for red lights."

Nee naw nee naw
  • TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    A couple of instances of late have convinced me that some of my friends think I'm still a virgin. I feel unsettled whenever I get the feeling people have been talking about me when I'm not around. A few weeks ago someone asked me if I'd ever been in a situation with a girl and I said yes, to which one lady replied 'liar!' I can't say I enjoy being called a liar but I'm puzzled by why people seem to think this about me since I'm 31. Perhaps it's just my manner/how I come across, one girl told me before than I was very 'innocent' but I'm struggling as to why they would think this about someone my age. I was once asked the question specifically by the 'innocent' girl and I told her no. Seems like they're refusing to believe me though which is quite frustrating. I thought you could leave all this stuff behind once you were in your early 20s. Seems not.

Sounds to me the women was joking around or could have been serious but was implying you were gay
  • angelbabyxangelbabyx Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Let them think that. If they don't believe you then screw them.

With a screwdriver?

:D
  • 3Sheets2TheWind3Sheets2TheWind Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

GRRRRRRRRR!! >:( :D

Indeed it should :)
    It would have been better if super grammar man had spotted the deliberate mistake, but never mind.

I was watching telly, I do apologise :p

Anyway, Mick, you haven't said if you are a virgin or not?

Regardless, these people don't sound like real friends to me as, if they were, they wouldn't want to embarrass you by asking you about it.
  • WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Let them think that. If they don't believe you then screw them. You don't need to justify yourself to them.
    To be honest they probably don't really care.

You just can't leave that screwdriver thing alone, can you??
    :D
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We were all virgins once.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can't beat a look of quiet confidence in these situations. Practise looking casually amused and shrugging your shoulders. A torrent of denial never looks good, and it is easy to hit a very wrong note and make things worse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Your friend who said 'liar' sounds a bit childish, or maybe its the way you worded it. I suppose if they have known u a while and have never seen you with a girl or known anyone you've dated, then that's why they asked.
  • Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also if you either make comments that make you sound inexperienced or if you never show any interest in fancying anyone then that could be it. Or if you are extremely unattractive and charmless.
  • blacksuit42blacksuit42 Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it seems pretty clear to me that you definitely aren't an anal virgin if you're sticking things up your bum! So take that as a consolation
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We were all virgins once.

I was like a virgin once, I met a material girl on holiday on la Isla bonita. I counted my lucky stars that papa didn't preach wen I got home
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I like what you did there ;-)
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When they say "you're a virgin" again, simply play them at their own game and shout back at them, "I know you are but what am I?". Then pull their hair and run away squealing like a 5 year old as this whole sorry story sounds like something straight out of a primary school.
  • tim59tim59 Posts: 47,188
    Forum Member
    When they say "you're a virgin" again, simply play them at their own game and shout back at them, "I know you are but what am I?". Then pull their hair and run away squealing like a 5 year old as this whole sorry story sounds like something straight out of a primary school.

This made me LOL, and is so true
  • The 12th DoctorThe 12th Doctor Posts: 4,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think my friends think I'm not a virgin but I am.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    This is virgin on the ridiculous.

(someone had to right. Right?)
  • Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    Can we PLEASE keep this on thread. I'm just curious as to the vibe I must be giving off to people. You wouldn't normally think someone my age was a virgin.

Huh? Are we back on screwdrivers again? BTW was it a Phillips head or a slot? I don't think you said.