Options

WWE Network

Comments

• Options
    goodol lsgoodol ls Posts: 1,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which is fair enough. I do think wrestlers should do more voluntary work and free wrestling clinics.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    goodol ls wrote: »
    Which is fair enough. I do think wrestlers should do more voluntary work and free wrestling clinics.

I think they do more than enough voluntary work but if they have time and want to do it, I have no objection to it. Not quite sure what that has to do with the network and not paying for it but oh well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was just a cheery little aside from yours truly
  • Options
    dave_windowsdave_windows Posts: 5,937
    Forum Member
    AlexiR wrote: »
    Maybe after someone watched it back they did the world a favour and destroyed it...

Thats a bit harsh. Some fans loved Mabel losing in 3 seconds.
    Does anyone know what happens if you miss a payment.

Another bill has gone out and I don't have enough in to cover it

Do they just cut you off or ask for it again a few days later?

I dunno about a missed payment but my card expired and when I got my new one I forgot to update my paypal info so they said subscription is terminated untill I got it sorted. Took me no longer than a minute to get it sorted. The system wouldnt let me get june for free as said I wasent a new customer so it redirected me to another page where I could resign back in and worked a charm.
    hazydayz wrote: »
    Then again I lived through all of that era and it never looked good on TV and everyone had old CRT TVs anyway, VHS was less than half the quality you could get watching the actual broadcast so when you taped it to watch it the next day it absolutely looked horrible but that's all we had at the time. I remember buying Royal Rumble 2000 on DVD and this was WWF just starting to try DVDs and even Disney at the time tried to hold off on DVD as they didn't think it would be profitable and I remember thinking how great it looked on DVD. Why couldn't Raw look like that every week?

The old CRT TVs come off a better picture quality than these new HD tvs when watching old tapes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My card expired last night and now it's not letting me add my new payment details. Just keeps telling me to accept the free trial for June. And when I do, there's no option for the UK listed!! :(

I just want them to take my money!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Netgem wrote: »
    My card expired last night and now it's not letting me add my new payment details. Just keeps telling me to accept the free trial for June. And when I do, there's no option for the UK listed!! :(

I just want them to take my money!

Something wrong there then. When you click the free trial option and says you cant it should redirect you to the paying page.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something wrong there then. When you click the free trial option and says you cant it should redirect you to the paying page.

Yeah, managed to get to that but can't find an option for the UK under country.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right, I now live in the British Virgin Islands. They can fix it themselves later. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Summerslam 93 for me today
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dunno why you need to tell them your in the UK as your browser should do it automatically kinda like how websites can detect where you live.
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are there any plans to upload more old episodes of Smackdown to the Network? It's been several months since any episodes of Smackdown have been added (not counting the weekly uploads of recent episodes).
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know when The Undertaker will be on Austin's Network Podcast?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are there any plans to upload more old episodes of Smackdown to the Network? It's been several months since any episodes of Smackdown have been added (not counting the weekly uploads of recent episodes).

Not till they do the next free session after the current one expires.
  • Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member

I dunno about a missed payment but my card expired and when I got my new one I forgot to update my paypal info so they said subscription is terminated untill I got it sorted. Took me no longer than a minute to get it sorted. The system wouldnt let me get june for free as said I wasent a new customer so it redirected me to another page where I could resign back in and worked a charm.

The old CRT TVs come off a better picture quality than these new HD tvs when watching old tapes.

They should try and make the old footage look good though for viewers of today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dont mind how the old footage looks I still watch my tapes.
  • Options
    AlexiRAlexiR Posts: 22,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When the highlight of the show involves Mabel I think you're making my point for me ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AlexiR wrote: »
    When the highlight of the show involves Mabel I think you're making my point for me ;-)

Yeah!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Mabel lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know. I did like him in men on a mission when they were a face but fans well just bash him.
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mabel was cool.

still only watching current product and podcast on network, really need to go vintage viewing again at some point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Suprised vintage collection isnt on the network.
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Suprised vintage collection isnt on the network.

I thought that as well as it would be a good fit for the Network. Perhaps their deal with Eurosport (european version) who show Vintage is preventing WWE from showing it on the Network.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No idea I thought that deal would have expired by now as only reason vintage came about was due to Heat ending.
  • Options
    Seanieb1983Seanieb1983 Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    Does anyone know when The Undertaker will be on Austin's Network Podcast?

I would imagine he's being held back, perhaps for 2016 in the run up to Wrestlemania, or even after.

He's going to draw ratings. They won't blow him early on in their deal.
  • Options
    AlexiRAlexiR Posts: 22,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See I would guess Undertaker turns up on the first one that's not part of a free trial period. Plus I think you want time between him (presumably) out of character on the podcast and then back in character for the run up to Mania.