Options

EPG - 9200 on before TV

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
Forum Member
Sorry if this is a dummy question BUT - If my 9200 is already on to load the EPG then my Panasonic TV doesn't find the link to the 9200 when I turn it on. If I turn the 9200 to standby then turn the TV on, then turn the 9200 on, will the EPG still be there? :confused: Hope you get the logic of what I'm asking.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you put the hummy into standby the EPG data is lost.

When turn on your hummy from standby, it takes about 10 to 15 minutes for the EPG to populate.
  • Options
    tomblandfordtomblandford Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    I think I get the logic of what you're saying after a couple of readings!

If you turn the 9200 off, the EPG will go and not reload for 15 mintues or so. Try pressing the source button (sometimes twice) to get the TV to recognise the 9200 instead of turning it to standby.

I hope that is what you were getting at...

Tom
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you turn the 9200 off, the EPG will go and not reload for 15 mintues or so. Try pressing the source button (sometimes twice) to get the TV to recognise the 9200 instead of turning it to standby.

or just use the AV button on your TV to find the right channel..

I found using the source button could make it flick back to the Humax when a recording started. Most of the time this isn't a problem but it was annoying if I was watching a DVD or something on cable.