Coastdress online store - thecommitted.net - anyone used this?

Benry_GaleBenry_Gale Posts: 1,226
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone used this website? Looking for a Coast dress and this is the only website that has one. The website just looks not quite right though, so I was hoping someone could offer me a review or some sort?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Definitely avoid this. The wording on the website is too disjointed- it sounds like one of them dodgy Chinese websites selling counterfeit items- I found a similar website claiming to be selling Karen Millen items but checked them out on the "who is" website and sure enough the domain name was registered to some Chinese man living in china! I emailed the web address to Karen Millen to investigate and they replied in less than 12 hours stating it is a counterfeit website. This looks the same as the website I came across too. Normally if it's too good to be true it normally is.

https://who.is/whois/thecommitted.net
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    You've probably tried them but John Lewis and Debenham sell Coast.
  • gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    Which dress is it?

Like Lea said Debenhams and John Lewis do Coast also some House of Frasers have them too. Have you tried going into the stores to see if they have one in? If not sometimes they can order you one from another store.

Also try searching for it on something like shopstyle, it'll come up with a whole load of online retailers (hopefully) and they will be a lot more reliable than the site you're looking at noe.