Options

The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 11)

Comments

• Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    augusta92 wrote: »
    thank you for posting that on here...it looks much nicer without the graffiti...:D

bblover you were hoping for a new photo....

your new years wishes have come true.......:D

wasnt that kind of John...:D:p:D

Haha,if only i knew,i would've hoped for something else:eek::D

So yeah,thanks John,if you're lurking:p
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    AlexBB3 wrote: »
    You should give it a try bblover, your style like Georgy would suit twitter better than mine. I wonder what it is about DS that makes you feel comfortable here, but not on other social networking sites . . . perhaps the presence of mods as regulators to limit excessive aggression? :confused:

Hi Nyannie, don't wean yourself off the computer too much. JJAT would collapse without its morning correspondent on here daily! :cry:

Impressed with your American imports into CBB this time round. Madsen and twins are good value HMs. :)

We were talking about this elsewhere with Kay, and I think we came to the conclusion....

chatting on twitter is like going to a party, where you can circulate and dip into and out of different kinds of convos on a casual basis.......its very sociable and can be great fun...

but not everyone enjoys those kinds of parties!!!

if you are like me, im the kind of person hiding in the kitchen, out of the noise, having a deep and meaningful converstation with a total stranger......

im not that good at casual chit chat....

so twitter tends to confuse me...cos I keep coming across, extremely bland comments, unfinished conversations or comments that can be taken in a multitude of different ways.....

some posters are witty or good at succinct comments.....but I know im not good with this......

so Id prefer something like DS, where I can write more, ask questions and discuss .......
  • Options
    Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    MaryKate1 wrote: »
    Well Done Didi and all who contributed to the charity.

Thanks for sharing the pic. John looks really good.

He certainly does - I'd say he has defo been working out ;)

Also looks a little tired - anyone notice the dark rings under his eyes? Maybe he's stopped using light-reflecting moisturiser :p:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »

Also looks a little tired - anyone notice the dark rings under his eyes? Maybe he's stopped using light-reflecting moisturiser :p:)

Yeah i noticed that too....not enough sleep,very hard to when it's hot,like it is in OZ:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bblover wrote: »
    Yeah i noticed that too....not enough sleep,very hard to when it's hot,like it is in OZ:eek:

Or maybe someone is keeping him awake?? :o:p
  • Options
    Forum Member

causing mischief...

.but I thought that there was a rumour that he was coming back to, or he was in the uk?:D:p:D

I think that whole photo is tounge in cheek...

.the inclusion of becks, the calendar...the whole thing..is John gently teasing and saying thank you.......

I just think it is a huge shame that it got out onto twitter......:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Or maybe someone is keeping him awake?? :o:p

You mean Fifa?:D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    causing mischief...

.but I thought that there was a rumour that he was coming back to, or he was in the uk?:D:p:D

.the inclusion of becks, the calendar...the whole thing..is John gently teasing and saying thank you.......

Can you expand on this augusta? I'm not sure I understand :confused: But then to me a thing is either true or not, I find these things very confusing....
    I think I'd be in the kitchen with you :D :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    causing mischief...

Not sure he's in the UK.....the pics is recent so:D

I know,Becks is so overrated John,seriously:p

I know,but you always have those who like to spoil it for others.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You mean Fifa?:D:p

Ah, but that would be something :D No, I don't mean Fifa - though it's probably the most likely explanation - just not the one I want to hear :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AlexBB3 wrote: »
    You should give it a try bblover, your style like Georgy would suit twitter better than mine. I wonder what it is about DS that makes you feel comfortable here, but not on other social networking sites . . . perhaps the presence of mods as regulators to limit excessive aggression? :confused:

This post is a hoot! :D OK, the way I visualise it:

1. There must have been a sighting of the lesser-spotted Ucra
    2. The word went out and a herd of cows knocked down a fence and rampaged into the neighbouring field . . . flattening poor poppets as they grazed. :eek::eek::eek:
    3. Happily though, the farmer reaches down and plucks our heroine to safety in the nick of time. Crisis averted! :cool::D

Hi Nyannie, don't wean yourself off the computer too much. JJAT would collapse without its morning correspondent on here daily! :cry:

Impressed with your American imports into CBB this time round. Madsen and twins are good value HMs. :)

It was certainly a spotting.I probably posted.Not surprising though the person who came.;)and her posts were removed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not sure he's in the UK.....the pics is recent so:D

I know,Becks is so overrated John,seriously:p

I know,but you always have those who like to spoil it for others.

I agree - and they look even less alike than they ever did, imo :)
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tooty wrote: »
    Hi ucra, keep missing you, I would not have posted the pic if it hadnt already appeared on the JJJAT, sorry if people are a bit annoyed, doesnt stop me enjoying it though lol

We are missing each other on both threads lol.No prob I was just a bit frustrated as I saw John's post.I cant bring the picture but at least tell the JJAT.But I leave it to the admin.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can you expand on this augusta? I'm not sure I understand :confused: But then to me a thing is either true or not, I find these things very confusing....
    I think I'd be in the kitchen with you :D :cool:

I kind of think he is gently teasing, cos I dont think the photo on the wall of Beckham is there all the time... id imagine it was put up as a joke, or deliberately posed ...to link with him being a fan......

and sending a individual thank you to the lady who organised the 2012 calendar for charity and to his unofficial fanclub
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah, but that would be something :D No, I don't mean Fifa - though it's probably the most likely explanation - just not the one I want to hear :rolleyes: :p

Lol...Maybe he's overworked:eek::D
    ucra girl wrote: »
    It was certainly a spotting.I probably posted.Not surprising though the person who came.;)and her posts were removed.

Lol...always the same ending,will they ever learn?:eek:
    I agree - and they look even less alike than they ever did, imo :)

Sometimes he did look like a younger Becks,but most of the times he looks like John James.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I kind of think he is gently teasing, cos I dont think the photo on the wall of Beckham is there all the time... id imagine it was put up as a joke, or deliberately posed ...to link with him being a fan......

and sending a individual thank you to the lady who organised the 2012 calendar for charity and to his unofficial fanclub

You mean just kike he did with his twitter profile pics?:DHe's such a wind up lol:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh, okay, yep, I would call that gently teasing! :p
  • Options
    MaryKate1MaryKate1 Posts: 202
    Forum Member

lol. Or maybe he got overdid the guyliner.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Lol:DHe didn't Wash his face properly:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lol...Maybe he's overworked:eek::D

Sometimes he did look like a younger Becks,but most of the times he looks like John James.:)

Could be.....;)

I agree, he really doesn't look like anyone else. I think that was just a thought that helped him when he was younger - hopefully he now realises that he is good enough in himself :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

:D :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Could be.....;)

I agree, he really doesn't look like anyone else. I think that was just a thought that helped him when he was younger - hopefully he now realises that he is good enough in himself :cool:

You got a duuurty mind Lindy:eek::D

Hope so too.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You got a duuurty mind Lindy:eek::D

Hope so too.:)

Can't help my nature, bblover :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can't help my nature, bblover :o:D

Indeed you can not:DI blame Tooty first for bringing the pics,and John second for bringing out your nature:eek::D
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    GIRLS , GIRLS , GIRLS :o

One photo :eek:

and it brings out, all this naughty talk :D:p
This discussion has been closed.