Jack Tweed becomes latest celeb to stand up against Frankie Boyle

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Benry_Gale wrote: »
    I heard nothing good about Jade until she got cancer, then suddenly she's this mother teresa figure we all have to love who's saved millions of young girls lives who were too stupid to get smear tests before being told to by the magical tellybox.

1. Jade, until the Shilpa Shetty thing, was rather well liked by the celeb press. Rude and moody as she could be, she NEVER was with the press. She was always, always polite and obliging with them. I always thought the media people she got to know became surrogate parents to her, and she trusted their (perhaps dubious) wisdom and experience.
    2. She was surely a better mother than she had herself. People don't have to be perfect to be credited with trying.
    3. Mother Theresa, on the other hand, was often unpopular with journalists towards the end of her life. It is very unfortunate that she has become a forum cliche for 'untouchably virtuous person' because she was quite savagely attacked for putting religion before medicine and (even by her own admission) causing unnecessary suffering by using long out of date medical care practices, convinced that the spiritual side was the only one that mattered.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend?

I assume he's your friend because you seem to know so much about him, or have you harvested your 'knowledge' from trashy mags?
    Sweeping generalisations?

Yes, sweeping generalisations such as
    He is, at the end of the day, just your typical male who gets himself into trouble when drunk. Jeez I know enough of them

It seems from your writing that most of the males you know are drunk louts, a sad state of affairs indeed. Maybe that's why you think that hitting someone with a golf club is simply "stupid trouble". Maybe you should try meeting males who are closer to human than neanderthal.
    You should look at your own posts. I am open to discussions thank you.

You're being very quiet for someone participating in a discussion.
  • Options
    PrincessEssexPrincessEssex Posts: 1,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am being quiet as my life does not revolve around checking my previous posts.
    No he is not my friend.
    No hitting someone with a golf club is not clever but TBH the area he lives in - the local paper is full of stuff like that on a weekly basis and why it is not acceptable IS unfortunately a sad look at hat our world has become.
    He did his time for the crime so what is the point in doing your time if people are going to just keep punishing you?
    No most males I know are not loutish lads but I am not ignorant enough to think that males in their 20's who are p*ssed up do not easily get into fights.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am being quiet as my life does not revolve around checking my previous posts.
    No he is not my friend.
    No hitting someone with a golf club is not clever but TBH the area he lives in - the local paper is full of stuff like that on a weekly basis and why it is not acceptable IS unfortunately a sad look at hat our world has become.
    He did his time for the crime so what is the point in doing your time if people are going to just keep punishing you?
    No most males I know are not loutish lads but I am not ignorant enough to think that males in their 20's who are p*ssed up do not easily get into fights.

In South Woodford? Really? I live in East London, not far from South Woodford and my area isn't like that at all and it's supposedly crap where I live. I get the Waltham Forest Guardian, and I can assure you, it's not full of stuff like that.
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are not painting a good picture of Essex- EssexGirl:o
    I like Essex. The nightclubs are brilliant.

He didn't just beat up a 16 year old boy. He also nearly killed a taxi driver in which the guy had to take time of from work because he scared the sh*t out the guy. I don't know if the guy ever went back to his job. He got jailed for that crime as well. He showed no remorse in court. He was racist on a reality TV show. Making up songs with what rhymes with P*ki. There is plenty of reasons why people don't like him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    markymids wrote: »
    No? :confused: Just a fan of the guy.

Are you Mark from the only way is essex...........haha:cool: He's bessie buds with him is he not lol

Actually Cmon now......you are Jack Tweed aren't you:p
    Would like to point out I cant stand Frankie Boyle, but by Jack Tweed saying what he said, wont stop him from taking another point. The pair of them is Vermin tbh.
  • Options
    PrincessEssexPrincessEssex Posts: 1,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    You are not painting a good picture of Essex- EssexGirl:o
    I like Essex. The nightclubs are brilliant.

He didn't just beat up a 16 year old boy. He also nearly killed a taxi driver in which the guy had to take time of from work because he scared the sh*t out the guy. I don't know if the guy ever went back to his job. He got jailed for that crime as well. He showed no remorse in court. He was racist on a reality TV show. Making up songs with what rhymes with P*ki. There is plenty of reasons why people don't like him.

There are loads of great tihngs about Essex.
    I am obviously poop at getting the point across I want to get across!! :p
  • Options
    MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    There are loads of great tihngs about Essex.
    I am obviously poop at getting the point across I want to get across!! :p

Well your point seems to be that he is not a nasty little thug.

Unfortunately all of the evidence suggests that he is.
  • Options
    hardtimeshardtimes Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    this revolting creature is NOT a celeb. He only has notoriety for leeching off a dying woman. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hardtimes wrote: »
    this revolting creature is NOT a celeb. He only has notoriety for leeching off a dying woman. :mad:

Who was also a revolting creature.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    Markymids once said on here he collapsed on his kitchen floor and cried all day when he heard Jade Goody had cancer.
    Then we found posts of him slating her in the past.

I am rubbish at handling trolling on here so that is why i am staying out of this thread. I don't want to get banned.:o

You have forgotten to say it was Mothers day. and marky was so upset about Jade, did not go to see his Mum.
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hardtimes wrote: »

Exactly. Frankie Boyle may cross the line, but he's comedian and a very popular one at that - his comments are to entertain . Jack Tweed is a revolting creature and Frankie's comments about him seem to be spot on.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww Jack. I'm sure OK! and Heat will love your statement and you will get a double spread interview for it. Now **** off and leave Boyle the legend alone.
  • Options
    Mrs SprattMrs Spratt Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeham wrote: »
    'Respect for the dead' is a very immature response.

Are you actually saying that not speaking ill of the dead is childish?

Have to say if FB has moved him from insulting disabled children to insulting dead people he's hardly cutting edge is he?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mrs Spratt wrote: »
    Are you actually saying that not speaking ill of the dead is childish?

Have to say if FB has moved him from insulting disabled children to insulting dead people he's hardly cutting edge is he?

Well it is. If you were a nasty person in life, you dont suddenly become nice in death.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a reformed character, I believe in giving people second chances, and boy I am glad I did with Jack! :D

Also I'm not sure how him setting up his own promotions company and being very successful with it is him trading on the death of Jade?

You're a forgiving guy. You should forgive Frankie Boyle.
    Or is rape worse then joking?
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeham wrote: »
    'Respect for the dead' is a very immature response.

How is having respect for the dead immature?:confused:
  • Options
    Mrs SprattMrs Spratt Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it is. If you were a nasty person in life, you dont suddenly become nice in death.

I still don't see why refraining from insulting dead people is 'childish.'

It's arguable that insulting people, whether dead or alive, and however nasty they may be or have been, is far more childish! Adults are generally expected to have more restraint than that.
  • Options
    dendadenda Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really proud of the guy for speaking out against this intolerable man on his twitter site - he's a diamond! :D

I did watch the Frankie Boyle episode out of curiosity and I was disgusted at how he spoke about Jade - has he never heard about not speaking ill of the dead? I am outraged and disgusted by him. :mad:

Hadn't heard about this. Fair play to Jack - he's right about this.

My own stance on this is that I defended Jade when people spoke ill about her when she was alive and well. Of course she wasn't perfect - who is? - but she wasn't many of the things she was accused of being. Many a bandwagon was jumped upon, when it came to Jade.

Just saying :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really proud of the guy for speaking out against this intolerable man on his twitter site - he's a diamond! :D

I did watch the Frankie Boyle episode out of curiosity and I was disgusted at how he spoke about Jade - has he never heard about not speaking ill of the dead? I am outraged and disgusted by him. :mad:

I would hardly say that Jack Tweed is a celebrity;)