Max willing to leave his children ...

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL,
    I never doubted that children can get a passport the moment they are born, I know this, I've been on a fair few planes myself. However, when has Stacey had the need for a passport since Lily was born? I mean really. Stacey is hardly a frequent flyer.
    That was my issue, so maybe you shouldn't jump the gun when reading others posts :)

Does one need to be a frequent flyer to acquire a passport? People own passports but have never been abroad, maybe the get them just incase an opportunity arises for them to go abroad and they don't have to rush around to get one. Just a thought.
  • RockbirdRockbird Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    If I'd murdered someone and was constantly looking over my shoulder, I'd have passports for my children at the ready as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muffin999 wrote: »
    it totally shocked me when he was willing to go with her, it completely came out of nowhere for me.

I loved how tanya knew he loves her, and it drives her mad! :D

Makes Vanessa look a bit thick......glad she's dropped the white outfits, altho' the black with the shiny shoulder things was a bit Star Wars. No wonder he confessed his love for Stacy... at least her clothes aren't always in the wash and/or a bit weird looking :D
  • Lola02Lola02 Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makes Vanessa look a bit thick......glad she's dropped the white outfits, altho' the black with the shiny shoulder things was a bit Star Wars. No wonder he confessed his love for Stacy... at least her clothes aren't always in the wash and/or a bit weird looking :D

When he was walking out the door to leave with Stacey Vanessa was asking where he was going and he blanked her ..........says it all about their relasionship .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have always thought Max has been in love with stacey, and never truly got over her :confused: Like if he didn't care for her as much as he did, I doubt he will have stuck by her, knowing she killed archie and it was bradley getting accused.

I liked the end of max and stacey,,,,,,felt it was needed to close the full chapter of them and for Stacey and Bradley!
    Personally I think Max would do anything for Stacey, so I think him leaving his kids he would have done it.

Also the poster who said about the passport.....what a silly response, off course she could have a passport for Lilly!!! Did they forget she tried to run away a few weeks ago for Spain or somewhere like that!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lola02 wrote: »
    When he was walking out the door to leave with Stacey Vanessa was asking where he was going and he blanked her ..........says it all about their relasionship .

I like Vanessa, but I have to say I hate her's and Max's relationship! I don't think they suit at all if am honest :confused:

Personally, I think Max and Tanya are best suited, but I know that chapter is now closed lol!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max and Tanya are awful together and always were , they made each other miserable.

Vanessa has more charm in her little finger than dull as dishwater Tanya has in her entire body
  • Lola02Lola02 Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max and Tanya seem to need each other , even if they make each other unhappy , they cant seem to move past their marraige .
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Vanessa can do well better than Max.

I really liked her dress too :o
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imnotok!! wrote: »
    I have always thought Max has been in love with stacey, and never truly got over her :confused: Like if he didn't care for her as much as he did, I doubt he will have stuck by her, knowing she killed archie and it was bradley getting accused.

I liked the end of max and stacey,,,,,,felt it was needed to close the full chapter of them and for Stacey and Bradley!
    Personally I think Max would do anything for Stacey, so I think him leaving his kids he would have done it.

I too think Max had stronger feelings for Stacey than she did for him. :) Do you want to join my Max and Stacey Friendship Appreciation Thread?
  • You_Tell_MeYou_Tell_Me Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    LOL,
    I never doubted that children can get a passport the moment they are born, I know this, I've been on a fair few planes myself. However, when has Stacey had the need for a passport since Lily was born? I mean really. Stacey is hardly a frequent flyer.
    That was my issue, so maybe you shouldn't jump the gun when reading others posts :)

Only a few weeks ago she was going to do a runner with Lily. You know, when Ryan then bonked her on Dot's car? (No offence, but it doesnt seem like you've been paying much attention when/if watching.) :confused:
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Max just always wants the person he can't have, how many times did he fight for Tanya only to cheat on her again? he only reignited his interest in Stacey, moving her from daughter in law to potential lover in his eyes, when she hooked up with Ryan, actually he and Stacey are very similar, hurting whoever gets in their path to get what they want and then when they get it they don't want it anymore!
  • upsykimsyupsykimsy Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love_able wrote: »
    Sorry to disappoint you children can get a passport as soon as they are born...my son had his at 2 months old when we went to jamaica for a holiday.

Also you don't need the fathers permission to do so either...if you are not married.

Research is key, before you comment about thing you clearly do not have factual information about.

Agreed. My son has had his passport since about the same age.Not sure how it could be deemed "unreallistic"... You see babies on planes, right? Plus, Stacey has family and friends abroad. Even more plausible. :rolleyes:
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Maximus is a very dirty boy...
  • Phil MitchellPhil Mitchell Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    another reason not to like stacey
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    another reason not to like stacey

Well she gone now so people can stop hating and find some other character to moan about ;)

just a thought...
  • anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mr muggles wrote: »
    Max is a spineless waste of space that has already sold his kids down the line. Wish he went with her.

Agreed.
  • cleo petracleo petra Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a load of old tosh... as if Max having lost Tanya because of the little tart would be prepared to up and leave his whole life for her, if it wasn't for her his eldest child wouldn't be dead. Thinking with your penis taken to a whole new level.
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they could have left out the whole declaration of love from Max and just had it that he helped Stacey to make her getaway because she was his son's wife and not in the hope that he could hop on the plane with her!