Good buys in Boots and Debenhams.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Had a gift set for my sister in Boots from the Sanctuary been selling for 50.00 its down to 24.00

then in Debenhams a l'occitane winter comfort set 25.00 normally sells for 37.00

the boots buy comes with triple points.:D

Comments

• gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    I'm waiting for the soap & glory box to go on sale in boots :)
  • labelsandlovelabelsandlove Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I bought two last year (greedy :o) and I'm still using them up. Really need to give that a miss year but its such a good bargain. Decisions :confused:

I love Debenhams, I try and buy all my beauty stuff there because of their Beauty Card - gives money off and an excuse to shop :D
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

Me too :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too. That's a couple of pressies sorted out and one for myself :)
    Forum Member
    I bought two last year (greedy :o) and I'm still using them up. Really need to give that a miss year but its such a good bargain. Decisions :confused:

I love Debenhams, I try and buy all my beauty stuff there because of their Beauty Card - gives money off and an excuse to shop :D

I still have some left too but you can never have too much soap and glory :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone any idea when the Boots S&G offer will start this year?
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone any idea when the Boots S&G offer will start this year?

my sources say 14th (Next friday) but there is some issues on the dates with other items. Ted baker vanity case on offer tomorrow and no7 is also due to be on offer
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am so envious, i wish i was in the uk now for boots soap and glory products. i wonder if i can get a friend or relative to battle to their death for some :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    my sources say 14th (Next friday) but there is some issues on the dates with other items. Ted baker vanity case on offer tomorrow and no7 is also due to be on offer

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am so envious, i wish i was in the uk now for boots soap and glory products. i wonder if i can get a friend or relative to battle to their death for some :)

Hmmm, difficult one. But I think on balance you maybe have the better deal! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Body Shop had an AMAZING sale on at the weekend. Bought lots of goodies that would normal cost me £40 for £16!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Buy 3 Revlon products and get an amazing sparkly gold top coat (nail varnish) for free.

The beauty is Revlon is on 3 for 2, and the above offer is still valid, so it's basically 4 for 2 :-D
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abibble wrote: »
    Body Shop had an AMAZING sale on at the weekend. Bought lots of goodies that would normal cost me £40 for £16!
    Again not Debenhams nor Boots but Morrisons have Olay facial wash, toner and milk cleanser at half price 'til the end of December, I think. Spent a pretty penny in there stocking up...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boots no 7 is the weekly deal next Friday 21st. Hopefully it will have the protect and perfect full size moisturiser again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get lots of my toiletries when the have a staff double discount day which is 45% of boots own branded products and 22.5% off everything else. It's only good now if there is a 3 for 2 and you can no longer use extra coupons and double points vouchers etc on top.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aly1 wrote: »
    Boots no 7 is the weekly deal next Friday 21st. Hopefully it will have the protect and perfect full size moisturiser again.

May be Wednesday and not Friday
  • louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moonburn wrote: »
    Had a gift set for my sister in Boots from the Sanctuary been selling for 50.00 its down to 24.00

then in Debenhams a l'occitane winter comfort set 25.00 normally sells for 37.00

the boots buy comes with triple points.:D

You would still be able to purchase the l'occitane kit at full price on the Q for less than the reduced price at Debenhams.
    Forum Member
    Aly1 wrote: »

It's not the one that's on the offer now is it? There's a big poster in my local boots saying it ends Thursday. Maybe they have put it on early due to selling out of the soap and glory boxes.
  • Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How much is S&G when it's on sale? x
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How much is S&G when it's on sale? x

I was £27 but that's ended now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not the one that's on the offer now is it? There's a big poster in my local boots saying it ends Thursday. Maybe they have put it on early due to selling out of the soap and glory boxes.

Yes. It came out early on this Wednesday.
    Forum Member
    what was in this years soap and glory box?