Who's in danger this week?

PosyPosy Posts: 1,946
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Think it will be Peter this week. He was much improved last week in a ballroom dance in hold, however I think that the more free flowing Charleston could be his downfall!

Comments

• peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you could be right. The Charleston is a tough one to call though, because we're just not used to it on Strictly yet. The Cola routine last year was extremely entertaining, so the GBP may respond to similar fun Charlestons rather than the more technical Tango. If the Tango doesn't prove as popular, then Michelle may find herself in trouble, despite being with the gorgeous Ian and, judging by the training footage on this week's ITT, being greatly improved.

Please God, if I'm very good and eat my vegetables, can you visit a plague on locusts on anybody who picks up the phone and votes for Widdy? ;)
  • shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter's in danger of sending me to sleep - gawd, he's soooooo boring!
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It should be Ann, Peter or Michelle, but I think there could be a surprise elimination this week.
  • WakingUpInVegasWakingUpInVegas Posts: 2,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Peter will go this weekend, you need to get into the character of the charleston and I don't think he'll be able to do so. Not sure who'll be with him in bottom two though as I think Michelle will be safe this week.
  • danishdancerdanishdancer Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    I'd hope (sorry to any fans out there) that it's Anne or Peter to leave this week, but now we're at week 4 I'm just waiting for the first shock boot
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Peter must be the red hot favvourite to go. He didn't look good in training so can only see him being above Ann in the leaderboard + he's already been in the bottom 2 & I don't imagine he has picked up that many more votes in the last 2 weeks. Michelle looked quite good & I think she will be safe this week - she may get a few sympathy votes too on behalf of Brendan.
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter will be going I think but have no idea who will be in the bottom two with him....I think Michelle might be safe this week with a few votes thrown Ians way. .....so not sure who it will be Felicity ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personnally I'll be very disappointed if anyone other than Ann leaves, although it's probably more likely to be Peter which is a shame because even though he's not a great dancer he's sweet and harmless whereas Ann is making me want to stop watching.
    Forum Member
    I missed tonights itt (damn uni!) - who's looking good?
  • Matt&AlionaFanMatt&AlionaFan Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I should be Ann, but I think it will be Peter.
  • Bonnie96Bonnie96 Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    Sorry to say I think it might be Kara or Jimi along with Peter.

The Tango couples all seem to suit the dance well (I know - Ann :eek: but she's a different kettle of fish altogether) and the pros know by now what the Judges and the public look for but, the Charleston is relatively unknown and if the couples go for purely manic fun, they could come a cropper.
    I think Tina is safe after missing last week but Jimi I feel doesn't do moderation and Kara needs a more controlled discipline.

I hope I'm wrong but one way or another, I think it's going to be a shock exit - it's due :(
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Michelle will be saved by virtue of everyone's happiness to see Ian again!

I would guess it'll be Peter to go unless his Charleston is so bad it's funny in the same way all Ann's dances are. She should go just for taking props far too much to the extreme. but I can live in hope :rolleyes:

I think Felicity or Gavin are potentially in danger of slipping into the bottom two.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    I'm going to go with Felicity this week. The other Tango couples are looking good and the Charleston is quite a vote friendly dance. But I hope its Peter or Anne (who is still voting for that women?)
  • CamisCamis Posts: 13,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Peter could be in trouble - I can't see the Charleston being his dance! I think Tina & Michelle will get sympathy votes, so ther ecould be a shock couple in the bottom two - although I don't think it will be Ann yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with Bonnie that we are due to lose one of the better dancers - didn't Gabby go out in week 4 when it ended up with her and Penny in the bottom 2?

But I also agree that Peter (I am a goalkeeper) Shilton may well be in danger - and that Felicity has the potential to be joining him for the 'moment of truth'.

I'd love it to be Ann but I have a feeling she will get through again this week in spite of the vote-grabbing gimmick of flying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It should be Ann but I hope it's Gavin, he's so wooden and has no personality!
    Forum Member
    Week 4 is normally shock boot week. Gabby s4, Zoe Lucker was in the dance off last year, can't remember s6. I don't think we'll get a top 4 boot unless one of them seriously underperforms but Felicity, Jimi and Gavbot could face it I guess. But yeah, I suspect/hope it'll be Peter. Anne is blatently here for a while..............
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gavin or Felicity.
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Jimi or Felicity may be in trouble. (Hope not).
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jimi or Felicity may be in trouble. (Hope not).

Me too, and they're my favourites!

Gavin seems to have really got to grips with the Tango, so the audience will reward him for improving. I think he's very safe this week.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I think my fave, Felicity, could be in danger.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love it to be AW just to sock it to those idiot producers but Peter is vulnerable and Gavin will never make a dancer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Me too, and they're my favourites!

Gavin seems to have really got to grips with the Tango, so the audience will reward him for improving. I think he's very safe this week.

Me too....and I think Michelle is safe too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    I would love it to be AW just to sock it to those idiot producers but Peter is vulnerable and Gavin will never make a dancer.

I think he makes a reasonable ballroom dancer and this week he has ballroom.
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too....and I think Michelle is safe too.

Yep, and Tina who is coming back from illness.

So if there is going to be a shock departure, it only leaves Jimi and Felicity :(