Celebrity Brother 13 - The Viewers Discussion Thread

Comments

• WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone want to know who tipped Mitch off about the noms discussion? ;)

Was it you!? :D

Damn! Here's me not telling Mitch about you PM'ing me to nom Cal! :P

Nah, I kid! If it was you, that's who I predicted - as did most the house. Although, I think I said to Gregory I thought it was Daniel!
  • PBarlowFan123PBarlowFan123 Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was never 'biased' as Big Brother. I gave official warnings to two disgusting, ignorant bullies. I was then targeted by both of these, who, from that moment on made ludicrous demands over comments they failed to report/were taken out of context.

You also said that it had been checked with the rest of the Big Brother team- it certainly hadn't been.
  • I've Got ClassI've Got Class Posts: 12,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Right, I am going to state this now before it gets even more out of hand.

I create and run this game every series for fun, for housemates to have fun, for viewers to have fun and for me to have fun.

Currently this is anything but fun.

People throwing serious words like Bully around is seriously horrendous and makes you no better than the people you are accusing them of.

I'm not defending either parties here, but people are being absolutely disgusting here, this is all pantomime, yes there is friction but there is NO bullying going on in that house and there hasn't been.

If this is seriously what a series and a viewers discussion thread has got to, then there isn't a future for Celebrity Brother and for the first time I'm seriously considering leaving it here.

I also don't appreciate people throwing the word 'fix' around at me just because an eviction hasnt gone your way, some people need to have a serious look at themselves and think that they may be investing a little too much time in this game if they take to accusing me of things like that.

At this stage I'd say this thread is in serious danger of being closed by the mods, so be sensible.

Mitchell, there was bullying in that house and I'm disappointed if you believe otherwise. I know you and Daniel have a personal relationship but these accusations are correct.
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was never 'biased' as Big Brother. I gave official warnings to two disgusting, ignorant bullies. I was then targeted by both of these, who, from that moment on made ludicrous demands over comments they failed to report/were taken out of context.

Seems like bias.

I did report it and then you got someone to post about our fictitious issues. Luckily Mitch returned and took my complain seriously.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it you!? :D

Damn! Here's me not telling Mitch about you PM'ing me to nom Cal! :P

Nah, I kid! If it was you, that's who I predicted - as did most the house. Although, I think I said to Gregory I thought it was Daniel!

No, it was you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You also said that it had been checked with the rest of the Big Brother team- it certainly hadn't been.

Mitchell was unavailable. I checked with Connor.

You're nothing but a bully and you're not even worth my time. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mitchell, there was bullying in that house and I'm disappointed if you believe otherwise. I know you and Daniel have a personal relationship but these accusations are correct.

Agree.

I understand that you (Mitch) want to protect your game. But look at what's happening - pretty much every viewer in here has stated that Daniel and Queenie appear to be bullying others in the house. I think it's pretty obvious there was bullying going on in there. I even messaged you about it when I was still in the house, but you just shot me down and told me I was being stupid.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member

I'm sorry Jess, but I personally disagree, some language I've seen in this thread has been utterly disgusting and on the verge of bullying themselves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems like bias.

I did report it and then you got someone to post about our fictitious issues. Luckily Mitch returned and took my complain seriously.

Excuse me? I had a personal crisis so I asked my BEST FRIEND to put my cause forward as I was unable to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, it was you.

Was it?

But....Eliza and I were the ones in question?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitchell was unavailable. I checked with Connor.

You're nothing but a bully and you're not even worth my time. :)

Can you please provide evidence as to how I was bullying?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Mitch, of all people, knows what bullying is and I don't think he would be supporting it no matter how close he was to the people who were supposedly doing it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    I'm sorry Jess, but I personally disagree, some language I've seen in this thread has been utterly disgusting and on the verge of bullying themselves.

Mitchell, please.

Daniel and Queenie repeatedly made offensive remarks to Natalie, even in her absence. They targeted her throughout their stay in the house, and, neither made any attempt at accepting their actions. Any apology was definitely half-hearted and they made no attempt to change their behaviour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you please provide evidence as to how I was bullying?

Please refer to most of the House thread. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitchell, please.

Daniel and Queenie repeatedly made offensive remarks to Natalie, even in her absence. They targeted her throughout their stay in the house, and, neither made any attempt at accepting their actions. Any apology was definitely half-hearted and they made no attempt to change their behaviour.

Please provide evidence of where I was repeatedly offensive?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mitchell, please.

Leave it, Jess. Justice has been served as their both out of the house and we can sit back and watch people enjoy themselves without feeling uncomfortable.

All the viewers in here have agreed with you regarding Daniel and Queenie. Don't worry, Mitch just wants to protect his game, understandably.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please refer to most of the House thread. :)

No specifics? Seems legit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reading the viewers thread, Jess, you have repeatedly made offensive comments about me. Isn't that bullying going by your logic?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reading the viewers thread, Jess, you have repeatedly made offensive comments about me. Isn't that bullying?

In a viewers discussion forum.

You put yourself in the DS:CB house thread for people to form opinions on you and to discuss what they feel you are acting like in another thread.

I'd say Jess did what you knew people would do when you signed up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reading the viewers thread, Jess, you have repeatedly made offensive comments about me. Isn't that bullying?

Oh, please. You are not worthy of my time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No specifics? Seems legit.

Darling, you know exactly what you said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Darling, you know exactly what you said.

I believe that I did not say anything that could be deemed as 'bullying'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe that I did not say anything that could be deemed as 'bullying'.

There's a surprise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a surprise.

You're being extremely evasive for someone who so desperately wants to slander me.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Mitchell, please.

Well that is your view on the incident, but no one deserves to be taunted with the word bully for that?

I'm sorry that you disagree with me or whatever, but I seriously don't think either deserved an ejection or to be personally attacked on here.

I'm always willing not to air my views, but when a fun thread is getting turned into a witch hunt, I don't think I can take part in the thread anymore.
This discussion has been closed.