In terms of fighting, but not acting!

Ach, since when has there been any acting in kung fu flicks?:p
  • Options
    Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    trayhop123 wrote: »
    and pie eating ,,,,,,,

,,,,but a white belt in any kind of acting emotion

i have to give him respect as a martial artist ,,,,,, and he could easily despatch me if he read the above,,,,,,,,,,,,

but as long as i have a cake to throw at him

Presumably you throw the cake behind him and then leg it when he turns to fetch it?
  • Options
    JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Ach, since when has there been any acting in kung fu flicks?:p

Well.. occasionally! Jet Li is probably the stand out of the better known martial artists for actually having some acting skills. He has won a few awards for his acting such as Warlords, for which he won a couple of best actor awards, and some for Fearless too :)
  • Options
    Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    Jenzen wrote: »
    Well.. occasionally! Jet Li is probably the stand out of the better known martial artists for actually having some acting skills. He has won a few awards for his acting such as Warlords, for which he won a couple of best actor awards, and some for Fearless too :)

Thing is, that was the Hong Kong Film Awards. Bit of a tallest midget competition, I'd have thought.:p
  • Options
    trayhop123trayhop123 Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Presumably you throw the cake behind him and then leg it when he turns to fetch it?

yes ,,,,, but can he be bothered to turn up ,,,,,,, or will one of his east european stuntmen eat the cake ?

and will the dvd of it be available in asda as part of a 5 film collection for £5.99

''out for cake'' , , this time its personal
    ''hard to swallow'' ,, special implausible edition
    ''marked for discount'', , this time its personal again
    ''under corsets'' ,, the bigger sequel
    ''emotionless decision '' erm ,, erm ,,,, ooh i know , yes ,,, this time its personal