What did you buy today: Beauty & Hair Products

Comments

• malspiemalspie Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Went to Debenhams today and got my favourite eye cream, Guerlain Success Eye Tech. I had a £50 voucher left over from Christmas so didn't think I would have to pay much extra, until I saw the new Jewel Lipstick Compacts and ended up being tempted by one of those too! I got the gardenia shade, really nice for summer. I know these products are wildly expensive but they really are worth it, especially the eye tech. I've tried loads of other eye creams and not one of them comes close.
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    I've been using the Lee Stafford for 1 week.. (Hair Growth Treatment)

I can see and feel a difference, in my hair already, just in general appearance and condition.. it's been worth it.. and a friend has also been complimentary..
    not sure about the growth though... suspect I'll need to be a tad more patient.. lol lol :D

Hate to bump a dormant thread, but yet another satisfied customer with this product. I'm on my second tub. I do find myself using it more than the tub says (I haven't dropped it to once a week yet, I use it every wash - which is 3-4 times a week) but my hair feels healthier, looks shinier and has much more bounce and life to it whilst also being less frizzy.

I think it's grown a bit more but that wasn't really want I was aiming for - I just wanted it to be thicker from root to tip and I think it's working. Happy customer :) Thanks for the recommendations everyone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    I went on a little Soap and Glory splurge the other day. Still on my neverending search for the perfect cleanser.
  • Double DeckerDouble Decker Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    I did a double Clubcard voucher exchange thing in Tesco and bought Garnier Summer Sun and a L'Oreal Dermo Genesis serum.

Last week I did the same thing and bought Nivea suncream.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I treated myself & bought some Nude Replenishing Night Oil Skincare. It's had some great reviews.
    I'm trying to keep my skincare routine simple. I use Anne French Cleansing Milk & have done so for years, too many years to think about really! I've flirted with other products over time, but always come back to AF. It's nice and simple. It cleanses & moisturises in one go, but now I think the time has come for something else on a regular basis for my aging skin. I've tried a few products. There seems to be a cream/ serum out there for everything these days and I've decided I can't be bothered with all that so I'm hoping this oil will do the job in one fell swoop.
    Ever optimistic me :D
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,158
    Forum Member
    Good to hear about that Lee Stafford mask, I must get round to trying that soon.

Just bought today Alfaparf Nutri Leave In Treatment and Seduction Mask, yes it sounds naff but the fragrance it leaves in your hair is heavenly! :D
  • kookiethekatkookiethekat Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the new Rimmel 25 hour foundation
    No 7 nail varnish in Damson Dream
    Max Factor mastertouch concealer
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    i bought some Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment

I dont know what it'll be like because i dont use conditioner ever, my hair is very soft just using shampoo alone- so we will see.

Fingers crossed.
  • NickelbackNickelback Posts: 23,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybelline Foundation
    Forum Member
    Decleor Hydra Floral moisturiser and mask.
  • LoisLois Posts: 118,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spent a small fortune today on Tigi hair products.
    All their range is half price at the mo' here...

http://www.cheapsmells.com/?cm_mmc_o=7BBTkw*Vzbp+mwzygt*7wEwybg*PyzEp+7wEwybg&gclid=CNai5sW4zqgCFQoZ4QodXlQlgg
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went to Boots yesterday and bought myself so day moisturiser (Johnsons) on a BOGOF. I also got two Rimmel mascaras and a new blusher. They were doing a 3 for 2 offer on those.

Finally i got some hair bands for the summer. I have very long hair, and they break constantly. So, i tend to buy a new pack of 10 every year to keep my hair away from my neck to commence the sunbathing season ;)
  • BunnyfooBunnyfoo Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maxfactor Masterpiece mascara. The best you can get, well in my opinion anyway!
  • LoisLois Posts: 118,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bunnyfoo wrote: »
    Maxfactor Masterpiece mascara. The best you can get, well in my opinion anyway!

I find Max Factors False Lash Effect better, that's my fave!
  • NickelbackNickelback Posts: 23,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Second Purchase Of Bobbi Brown's Vitamin Enriched Face Base, and Philosophy Miracle Worker.
    Faith In Nature's Chocolate Shower Gel
  • Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cargo lash activator, Cargo cheek sculpt? (i think its called), Maybelline 24 hour lip colour. 3for2 at Boots :]
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    Hate to bump a dormant thread, but yet another satisfied customer with this product. I'm on my second tub. I do find myself using it more than the tub says (I haven't dropped it to once a week yet, I use it every wash - which is 3-4 times a week) but my hair feels healthier, looks shinier and has much more bounce and life to it whilst also being less frizzy.

I think it's grown a bit more but that wasn't really want I was aiming for - I just wanted it to be thicker from root to tip and I think it's working. Happy customer :) Thanks for the recommendations everyone.

I'm still living it too :D
    Forum Member
    Pink Sugar Hair Perfume - this is GORGEOUS ladies! :D Folks just want to sink their face into your hair to smell it, which may not actually be a good thing really!
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Superdrug Dry Shampoo but the blue can
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,591
    Forum Member
    Lushness wrote: »
    Pink Sugar Hair Perfume - this is GORGEOUS ladies! :D Folks just want to sink their face into your hair to smell it, which may not actually be a good thing really!

Where did you buy that?

I've not heard of it before but it sounds like something I'd definitely try!
    Forum Member
    Where did you buy that?

I've not heard of it before but it sounds like something I'd definitely try!

My friend wears it and I couldn't stop smelling her hair. So I went and bought it; you can get it on eBay. There are some online stores that sell it here, but I think it's a bit cheaper on eBay. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today I bought Illamasqua Skin Base, their Toxic Duo nail varnishes and La Roche Posay Cicaplast.

I could spend my entire month's wage in Illamasqua.
    Forum Member
    I really want Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick, but that baby costs £30!!!
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Collection 2000 Liquid Eyeliner from Superdrug's website
    Roxy Love perfume (30ml) from Amazon
  • Scotty2012Scotty2012 Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bleach and tone my hair rather than go to a salon, to save money. This week I bought my supplies and I also got some hair treatments. All prices include P&P.

Bleach and toner products:
    1. L'Oréal Platinum Blue Bleach Paste 500g - £37
    2. L'Oréal Platinum Nutri-Developer 6% 1Ltr - £10.75
    3. L'Oréal Richesse De Diacolour 9.02 x3 - £19
    4. L'Oréal Richesse De Diacolour Developer 1Ltr - £18.50

Hair care treatments:
    1. Kérastase Masquintense 500ml - £50
    2. ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment - £21
    3. Vidal Sassoon Hood-Dryer (For ApHogee Treatment) - £25