Physical address for complaints anyone?

OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,509
Forum Member
Hi there - won't go into detail but was switching to VM from Sky, installation almost done on Friday when they tried to con me on a package previously agreed and would not budge - I cancelled the package.

I am subsequently left with lots of cabling I don't want, a V+ box, remote and HD cable that the engineer would not take away. Plus a HUGE grievance that I want to write to them about.
Their website only supplies email addresses

I have searched for a physical address and there seem to be 2 options - Swansea and Wythenshawe? But people have said that Swansea don't reply (even if sent recorded).

Has anyone got a tried and trusted physical address please?

PS - Sky were brilliant when I phoned them and asked to be reactivated, won't be trying to leave again!

Comments

• soapfan_1973soapfan_1973 Posts: 3,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The main headquarters of Virgin Media are based in the former NTL/Telewest buildings at Winnersh:

Wharfdale Rd, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire RG41 5TZ
  • BenMcr77BenMcr77 Posts: 6,573
    Forum Member
    The main headquarters of Virgin Media are based in the former NTL/Telewest buildings at Winnersh:

Wharfdale Rd, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire RG41 5TZ
    No they aren't

Head office (and legally registered office) is in Hook http://shop.virginmedia.com/the-legal-stuff/virgin-media-registered-office.html

Swansea address is the main post room, so will redirect all post to the correct area based on the letter
  • RoushRoush Posts: 4,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the Hook address is the one listed at Companies House.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    have you emailed the directors office?

neil.berkett@virginmedia.co.uk

They usually call back within 24hrs. Might be best to go to the top if its a high level complaint?
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,509
    Forum Member
    have you emailed the directors office?

neil.berkett@virginmedia.co.uk

They usually call back within 24hrs. Might be best to go to the top if its a high level complaint?

Thanks to all - this is particularly helpful.

I will email to this as well - it's more of a 'you struck a deal with me and then reneged on it' complaint, but the way that the (Indian) call centre dealt with it, was shocking to say the least.