Charlie Healy should replace Frankie

VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
Forum Member
He was the only one from the Risk that anyone cared about - he has far more chance than Johnny of selling records

Comments

• VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    Just me??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally totally agree! AND all that stuff Gary was saying last week... he could easily be in Gary's category..
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, Ashford is The X Factor boomerang. He'll be back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so.
  • actuallyactually Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he and his group received the least amount of votes last weekend so not a chance !

ofcom will receive so many complaints if any members of the risk come back over johnny
  • PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    actually wrote: »
    No he and his group received the least amount of votes last weekend so not a chance !

ofcom will receive so many complaints if any members of the risk come back over johnny

Although I don't think anyone should come back, I think that the 4 people who were dismissed at the start of the live shows are the best options to return. I mean they were voted off with no votes from the public so no ofcom complaints. They were also not really giving much a chance to show their skills. And finally every one of the acts were better singers than Frankie so all are more deserving than Frankie ever was to be there.

And if they did go with the first 4 I would say the scouse lad from Gary's group because by rights he should never have gone over Frankie when he did.

Of course if one of these acts did replace Frankie it would mean that they wouldn't have a more substantial fanbase and therefore likely to get booted off in the first week of their return.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People pay money to save their favourites so if anyone comes back it should always be the loser with the most votes....simples