Finale - 9.00pm - Live on itv1

MattPondMattPond Posts: 1,031
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know it's early but let's chat. :) I don't usually like I'm a Celebrity (I often prefer to call it "I'm a Nobody" :p), but this series has been quite good.

Who do we want to win? For me, it's Carol, and I never thought I'd say that about a Thatcher. :D :cool:

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MattPond wrote:
    I know it's early but let's chat. :) I don't usually like I'm a Celebrity (I often prefer to call it "I'm a Nobody" :p), but this series has been quite good.

Who do we want to win? For me, it's Carol, and I never thought I'd say that about a Thatcher. :D :cool:

Sid or carol to win for me..although my votes will be going sids way tonight :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah im voting for Sid too.
    But if it gets down to a final of carol and sheree which it probably will :( then carol to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    I am saving all my votes for Carol as I think she may be vulnerable after watching the tosh on ITV 2's Jungle Drums. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see all that on jungle drums..had they been slating her? the little bit I did see was of that Mcrick fella admiring her and charlie whatsisface also tipping her to win....seemed to be a few carol fans about...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anna123 wrote:
    yeah im voting for Sid too.
    But if it gets down to a final of carol and sheree which it probably will :( then carol to win.

me too anna...if sid goes first..I want carol to get through (thatcher or not!! :))
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    I didn't see all that on jungle drums..had they been slating her? the little bit I did see was of that Mcrick fella admiring her and charlie whatsisface also tipping her to win....seemed to be a few carol fans about...

Yeh Brockett went on to say she reminded him of Kerry :eek: how she had conquered her fears blah blah and how well she had done, I actually felt sorry for her.
  • elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really worried that Sheree will win. Someone reassure me that C Thatch will take home the title!
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lynn999 wrote:
    Yeh Brockett went on to say she reminded him of Kerry :eek: how she had conquered her fears blah blah and how well she had done, I actually felt sorry for her.
    yes,but he also went on to say that she may be playing to the cameras. Someone else on to her as well! :)
  • Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope you have all done the right thing and voted for Sheree...if not you are leaving it a little late...dont forget that complacency has stopped people winning before...dont let it happen to Sheree tonight...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elena wrote:
    I'm really worried that Sheree will win. Someone reassure me that C Thatch will take home the title!

:( sorry elena I can't reassure you...I want sid to win and Carol second but in any of these shows the one I want to win never does and the one I don't wat to win does....only time I got it right was with Brian in BB2! so....i too am worried sheree is going to win.. :( ah well if she does I will congratulate her...by tommorrow i'll have forgotten all about it!! :eek:
  • JamfocusJamfocus Posts: 7,024
    Forum Member
    Go Carol :D I am hoping she wins.

If not she'll make a great runner up.
  • adamcmadamcm Posts: 4,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    everyone vote for her otherwise don't complain if she doesnt win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All my votes (yes, all 3 of them! :D ) have gone Carol's way. I won't be watching tonight (we all know it's going to be a major Sheree lovefest, and I've just had too much now) but will be on here instead.
  • alisonrose3764alisonrose3764 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I can bear to watch either - if its the SheereMe show I will just scream!
    The Thatch has to win!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well all my 4 votes are going on sid....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jamfocus wrote:
    Go Carol :D I am hoping she wins.

If not she'll make a great runner up.

If Sid goes first then Carol HAS to win. THere is no way Sheree deserves to win this show. If she does im never watching this show again :mad:
  • Mizz FilthMizz Filth Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Sid and Carol are gonna split the vote with Sheree out in front to win ! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mizz Filth wrote:
    Looks like Sid and Carol are gonna split the vote with Sheree out in front to win ! :D

er i very much doubt that.
    Carol is winning the polls by 70%! Anyway sid and carol have their own seperate fans (just like sheree does) so they arent going to split vote :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mizz Filth wrote:

There is, alas, a good possibility of this :(
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheree will win easily, i am so confident i am not even going to bother to vote as it is a waste of my money. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how could CArol and Sid split the vote. Sheree isnt more popular than them :confused:
  • billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey everybody - As this is the last night I would like to thank everyone who has kept the forum going over the last couple of weeks. The forum really adds to the enjoyment of any reality show (sometimes better than the actual show) and although I don't get round to posting much I would like to show my appreciation to everybody who does.

Don't really care who wins tonight but would prefer it not to be Sheree as I would rather not be force fed the winner, but as tubmonster ( I think) said, by tomorrow I won't care! Enjoy the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anna123 wrote:
    er i very much doubt that.
    Carol is winning the polls by 70%! Anyway sid and carol have their own seperate fans (just like sheree does) so they arent going to split vote :rolleyes:

Just going by this site and a few others, everyone saying they will either vote Carol or Sid just to make sure that Sheree doesn't win, when in actual fact it will only help her victory.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mizz Filth wrote:
    Just going by this site and a few others, everyone saying they will either vote Carol or Sid just to make sure that Sheree doesn't win, when in actual fact it will only help her victory.

how the hell will it help her victory?
    It just means people that werent going to vote are actually voting for the other 2 celebs just to stop someone they dont like winning!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anna123 wrote:
    how could CArol and Sid split the vote. Sheree isnt more popular than them :confused:

Sheree always seems to come up second in polls and even first in the Radio One poll done earlier on Colin and Ediths show with 64%, so it is possible.