Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I am NOT a secret agent, neither do I have any connections with the Pwicey or Kev - just a curious observer over the years! :D

The blanket over the car seat is normally used when these celebs have signed a deal with a mag and want to hide their baby, but would she really do that as she's not done any photoshoots with the children in a long time and has maintained that she wants privacy in this marriage (well, on her terms, anyway).... its clearly a play to say "look, he's here and is okay".... but surely a prem baby who has had bad breathing problems shouldn't be covered in such a way, even if it's for 5 mins to get from A to B for the papped photo?!

I have no idea, but will probably buy Closer to read more..... :o

The paternity issue is making me curious and I wonder if Jett's being shielded from the press because he's a mini-me of the *cough* real father ? :eek:

I should pop over Twitter and have a look at her and Kev's accounts to see what's being said as it's all been rather quiet....
    The paternity issue is making more than you curious :D
    I agree, not very wise to cover a baby's face with a blanket, but then again I don't think there WAS a baby under there at all....hence all the smirking. Why on earth would they need to take the baby with them to Kev's doc appointment ? Pwicey Palace is always heaving with family and staff who could look after him for an hour.
    It was set up and they're laughing their socks off . Her posting a twitpic of the bassinet and blanket is her adding to the hilarity and will come back to bite her when someone grabs an actual picture.;)
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by janna
    The paternity issue is making more than you curious ;)
    I agree, not very wise to cover a baby's face with a blanket, but then again I don't think there WAS a baby under there at all....hence all the smirking. Why on earth would they need to take the baby with them to Kev's doc appointment ? Pwicey Palace is always heaving with family and staff who could look after him for an hour.
    It was set up and they're laughing their socks off . Her posting a twitpic of the bassinet and blanket is her adding to the hilarity and will come back to bite her when someone grabs an actual picture. ;)
    Oh yes.... they were off for his appointment, forgot about that. Hmm... you may be right. I mean, IF the baby was born full term, then it could be a fair size, meaning you'd see some bumps under the blanket as he's been born about a month, with at least a foot or two poking through.... but nothing. Maybe someone was waiting inside the surgery ready to take the blanket off Kev and back in the car once the paps had gone? :D

I don't know why I care less, but I'm really curious as there seems to be so many different versions of the same story. Even filled my mum in on it and then said "why do I know all of this? And more importantly - why do I care?" lol
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seeing as we're confessing our sins (clears throat):

My name is Dobbin, I'm a source close to KP in that I live in her pink monstrosity horse box (stamps feet, whinnies a bit).

I am a horse.

When asked whether KP is popular, I simply go "neigh".

Speaking as a horse, I need a little extra income, hence why I go to the papers, tip off the paps, need the freebies.com.

Why you ask? Well, I have four hooves to clad. I need four flip flops for me clip clops.

And they don't come cheap.

(whinnies a bit more).

:D:D:D...love this
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Well i know she's counting the pennies,so i though maybe a few suggestions might come in handy..See i'm not a bad person really lol

I read that as "counting the penises". How hugely appropriate :D
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've read ...the pictures where of an ex and the person who stole them was using them to blackmail the person in the pictures.. Katie was just helping police with their enquiries ..
    We will have to wait for court case to see who the blackmailed person was as its now a legal matter and we shouldn't disguss it I suppose

Ah I see... and she's upset that they are stolen because now she can't include them in her book. Now it all makes sense.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

Snigger :D
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    The paternity issue is making more than you curious :D
    It was set up and they're laughing their socks off . Her posting a twitpic of the bassinet and blanket is her adding to the hilarity and will come back to bite her when someone grabs an actual picture.;)

They dont recommend taking poorly prem babies into a germ-riddled doctors surgery anyway - and funny how the Paps knew exactly what time kierans appointment was - unless they generally hang around that well known celeb haunt "the doctors surgery" hoping for a sight of someone famous.
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oohhh, five on one hand! :o :eek: :o;):)
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pmsl,well we know she counts them,and photographs them then logs them away for future use should the victims threaten to use her name at any time in the future,,,I wonder if kev has posed for the obligatory pics,because i'm sure by now he will have a fair bit of info on her.
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    They dont recommend taking poorly prem babies into a germ-riddled doctors surgery anyway - and funny how the Paps knew exactly what time kierans appointment was - unless they generally hang around that well known celeb haunt "the doctors surgery" hoping for a sight of someone famous.

If I was a pap (and I'm not, I'm a horse/pony - see earlier if you will), If I was a pap, I'd hang out at:

The Doctors (everyone and KP)
    The Dentists (everyone and KP)
    Mothercare in Essex (Danilelle thingy/Mykleeeenne Ass/KP)
    The Salon (everyone and KP)
    Sainsbury's (Chantelle and KP, though NEVER at the same time)
    The Box nightclub (Cara-ra-ra-thingy and various 1D, no KP)

Easy job.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I was a pap (and I'm not, I'm a horse/pony - see earlier if you will), If I was a pap, I'd hang out at:

The Doctors (everyone and KP)
    The Dentists (everyone and KP)
    Mothercare in Essex (Danilelle thingy/Mykleeeenne Ass/KP)
    The Salon (everyone and KP)
    Sainsbury's (Chantelle and KP, though NEVER at the same time)
    The Box nightclub (Cara-ra-ra-thingy and various 1D, no KP)

Easy job.

Just a quick update, Danielle Lloyd uses Mothercare in Tamworth, and Sainsbury's in Sutton Coldfield... which makes it all the more surprising that she gets papped there... most footballers who live in Sutton use M&S Food or the Waitrose next to Sainsbury's in Mere Green to buy their groceries!!!!

Seriously... I am quite surprised she has so many shopping pictures taken of her... as they are not the places that the more famous people of Sutton Coldfield use!
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've read ...the pictures where of an ex and the person who stole them was using them to blackmail the person in the pictures.. Katie was just helping police with their enquiries ..
    We will have to wait for court case to see who the blackmailed person was as its now a legal matter and we shouldn't disguss it I suppose

However did he get into her house? I thought pricey towers would have armed guards.
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Browsing Pwicey's twitter and just seen the photo of Jett apparently asleep.... no face to be seen, yet again......

I wonder how long she'll hide him away from the press?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    However did he get into her house? I thought pricey towers would have armed guards.

The closer article doesn't say they where stolen from her house.. Just that the police spoke to her during their enquiries .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    The closer article doesn't say they where stolen from her house.. Just that the police spoke to her during their enquiries .

It is possible to hack into computers, you don't need to enter premises to get hold of photos these days. The police spoke to her because she is on the photos / videos with the ex she, for some reason, felt it was necessary to name.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Browsing Pwicey's twitter and just seen the photo of Jett apparently asleep.... no face to be seen, yet again......

I wonder how long she'll hide him away from the press?
    She did all this crap with her bump...hey fans,look at the size of my bump,,click on it and it was something else..same with the baby...hey fans a pic of jett...click on it and you see nowt,it's how she gets her kicks...her very private bump that she said she woild never reveal, was revealed when she was paid enough readies,and i expect the same will apply for little jett.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »

Not sure about the armed guards fred,but there WAS a story of Kev running around with a gun (air pistol only, one hopes:rolleyes:) on first moving in(so, 10 mins after meeting her basically), which gave security monitoring closed circuit TV a fright.
    It comes to something when your own security don't recognise yer latest squeeze.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    She did all this crap with her bump...hey fans,look at the size of my bump,,click on it and it was something else..same with the baby...hey fans a pic of jett...click on it and you see nowt,it's how she gets her kicks...her very private bump that she said she woild never reveal, was revealed when she was paid enough readies,and i expect the same will apply for little jett.
    BIB. I must confess it tickles me that her followers don't find that insulting.
    AND......I kid you not, they were posting last night " Oh Katie what a beautiful crib !" when she posted that pic.:p
    I swear on my life I'm not making that up.
    It made me think of Badcat on here saying that Blanky pic moved her to tears.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB. I must confess it tickles me that her followers don't find that insulting.
    AND......I kid you not, they were posting last night " Oh Katie what a beautiful crib !" when she posted that pic.:p
    I swear on my life I'm not making that up.
    It made me think of Badcat on here saying that Blanky pic moved her to tears.:D

Aww someone should post a pic of the beautiful crib.....we could all be moved to tears. ;)
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie replied: "They've stolen stuff from my house as well.
    Why do I always have dramas with the exes? Why don't they let me get on with it, like I let them get on with it?
    They're always causing trouble "

"THEY'VE " ? Who they ? I thought it was just Alex.:confused:

It's unbelievable how Leo has barely mentioned her unless asked.....Peteybabes ignores her entirely....and Alex hardly said a word when they broke up (because a money settlement was being sorted out I presume).

Is she accusing an "ex" of stealing?? and what on earth is the woman babbling on about "like I let them get on with it"....she shoots her gob off about them any chance she can get, frequent snipes at Alex, one just yesterday:rolleyes:, not to mention mouthing off about PA's pregnancy :rolleyes:
    She leeches on the current and past men in her life, yet she, like her ardent supporter's insist they are riding on her coat tails despite the perpetual mouthing off she does :rolleyes:
    She hasn't changed, she is still shacking up with strangers, still mouthing off her ex's and other's and still lying through her veneer's as per the 'baby abroad dwama', oh and still playing the victim :yawn:
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's no good.. I have to confess. Oh god... *deep breathe*

Ok....I am.... the baby blanket.

yes! yes it's me! I am "that" baby blanket and I have infiltrated the pwicey household to get exclusive close up piccies of the happy family with my itty bitty teeny weeny knitted camera.

So far I haven't had much luck as the PAP who has disguised himself as the baby carrier keeps getting into my camera frame all the time.

Prior to that I disguised myself as a pair of pink flipflops and hid myself in a pink shoebox marked "katy's reallee preetee plastik sparkly flatflips" outside KP's back door in the hope I would be taken inside. Unfortunately all that happened was she signed my box and I got posted to someone called Crystal in Berkshire. Have just managed to walk back home.

My next idea is to disguise myself as a freebie fake eyelash set. This way I will have a great Katie view of what is going on in Katieworld!

Watch out for her tweeting "Love my new lashes! Hugs to "Spidereyes"#madefromrealarmpithair" If she tweets that I'm IN!!
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now! (a zeleb mag) has guessed that there's something strange going on involving the latest pic of Baby Jett:

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/547966/aww-katie-price-shares-twitter-picture-of-her-and-kieran-hayler-s-baby-son-jett-s-crib-while-he-s-fast-asleep

Now! suspects that Jett is just a...blankie all rolled up in the crib! :)

What next will the Pwicey do to fool us, the public furthermore?

Buy a realistic-looking baby doll - the preemie kind? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Now! (a zeleb mag) has guessed that there's something strange going on involving the latest pic of Baby Jett:

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/547966/aww-katie-price-shares-twitter-picture-of-her-and-kieran-hayler-s-baby-son-jett-s-crib-while-he-s-fast-asleep

Now! suspects that Jett is just a...blankie all rolled up in the crib! :)

What next will the Pwicey do to fool us, the public furthermore?

Buy a realistic-looking baby doll - the preemie kind? :rolleyes:

Do you think they may know something alot of us have suspected "Jett was born TWO weeks early...what not the 8 week early drama KP sold to the sun?....:eek:.....:;)
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    Do you think they may know something alot of us have suspected "Jett was born TWO weeks early...what not the 8 week early drama KP sold to the sun?....:eek:.....:;)

I just spotted that as well! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    It's no good.. I have to confess. Oh god... *deep breathe*

Ok....I am.... the baby blanket.

yes! yes it's me! I am "that" baby blanket and I have infiltrated the pwicey household to get exclusive close up piccies of the happy family with my itty bitty teeny weeny knitted camera.

So far I haven't had much luck as the PAP who has disguised himself as the baby carrier keeps getting into my camera frame all the time.

Prior to that I disguised myself as a pair of pink flipflops and hid myself in a pink shoebox marked "katy's reallee preetee plastik sparkly flatflips" outside KP's back door in the hope I would be taken inside. Unfortunately all that happened was she signed my box and I got posted to someone called Crystal in Berkshire. Have just managed to walk back home.

My next idea is to disguise myself as a freebie fake eyelash set. This way I will have a great Katie view of what is going on in Katieworld!

Watch out for her tweeting "Love my new lashes! Hugs to "Spidereyes"#madefromrealarmpithair" If she tweets that I'm IN!!

Nearly choked on my energy drink reading your flip flop journey FAB....:D
This discussion has been closed.