Not another 'lookalike' that looks nothing like their idol

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking the same thing, the funny bit is at the end where she says she'll stop if it gets unhealthy, I think eating only half of what your suposed to is unhealthy but hey ho thats just me!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like it's a fashion thing now to look like a celebrity :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    is much more better than posh 'lookalike.'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose and the Katie Price 'lookalike' :eek:
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    ladyinblue wrote: »

The people that HIRE them need the help, if they see a resemblance!

She looks absolutely nothing like her!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shall start advertising my services as a Posh and Becks lookalike - I look like neither of them, but that doesn't seem to be a problem.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    ladyinblue wrote: »
    Seems like it's a fashion thing now to look like a celebrity :eek:

Right off to set myself up as a Dawn French Look a like... after all I have the same hair colour and smile!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she thinks she is a size 8? lol
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    !J! wrote: »
    she thinks she is a size 8? lol

She could be shes quite short
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coughcandy wrote: »
    Right off to set myself up as a Dawn French Look a like... after all I have the same hair colour and smile!

Shall I send you a truckload of chocolate oranges? ;)
  • AstonvilsAstonvils Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    I can never understand people trying to look like their idols and more importantly can never understand those who follow the look alikes:confused: Why have an autograph of a look alike?:confused:
    Forum Member
    Vermin wrote: »
    Shall I send you a truckload of chocolate oranges? ;)

Vermin I think I love you!!;)
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Astonvils wrote: »
    I can never understand people trying to look like their idols and more importantly can never understand those who follow the look alikes:confused: Why have an autograph of a look alike?:confused:

Reminds me of that woman who wants to look like Jordan and is willing to risk debt to achieve it, the reason, to be as successful as Jordan.
  • gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    Trying to make her idol look bad in the press but it's actually turned out that she is the one looking like a fool.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    Some slight amusement with this quote

'I thought work would come flooding in, but then she began to get really, really thin and my hopes were dashed.

So does this mean, that she didn't earn as much as they say she did ?
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused:.........And she looks absolutely nothing like Cheryl Cole.

It seems any deluded fool can become a 'lookalike' these days, since the folk in question bear no resemblance to their intended subject whatsoever.

:sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coughcandy wrote: »
    Vermin I think I love you!!;)

Well it is nearly Valentines Day :o

:D
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    wow..she looks nothing like her..who pays for these lookalikes..give it a couple of years and you'll soon be able to hire out the real thing for the same price
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she resembles (looks like is too strong a word :D) Kate Beckinsale more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I shall start advertising my services as a Posh and Becks lookalike - I look like neither of them, but that doesn't seem to be a problem.

Precisely, and on that note, I'll be the new Brucie lookalike, I've got a fake tash in a drawer somewhere and I quite enjoy Strictly :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    :confused:.........And she looks absolutely nothing like Cheryl Cole.

It seems any deluded fool can become a 'lookalike' these days, since the folk in question bear no resemblance to their intended subject whatsoever.

:sleep:

Apparently Sloopy all you have to do is declare that you look like someone and the work comes flooding in :D
    Forum Member
    Well it is nearly Valentines Day :o

:D

:eek:Don't you go swear at me like that!:p:D

I am the founder member of the Ban Hallmark Days, which Valentine's Day is!:D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently Sloopy all you have to do is declare that you look like someone and the work comes flooding in :D

I might try that sometime.....preferably somebody who looks absolutely nothing like me as that's where the success seems to be. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like how she says she is identical - accent, hair and body. Clearly the body bit isn't true else she wouldn't be dieting :D, and hair can be styled and dyed and therefore doesn't need to look like Cheryl's hair. The one bit that matters is a similar face - that is the one thing that'd make her a lookalike and she doesn't even have that! :D
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What? No wonder she isn't getting work as a Cheryl Cole lookalike... they look 100% NOTHING alike! Silly deluded woman!