Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sara's an Aries.

Ohh like me :)
  • Options
    tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My daughter is Pisces. The most calm baby pre- birth and all was sailing along until she went into a panic, I nearly had to have a Caesarean, but didn't. Plus she was 6 days late!
    She wouldn't stay with anyone when I needed to go shopping, she hated me leaving her at school & used to latch onto my skirt:trousers within an inch of her life!

Def sounds like a Pisces!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    In an attempt to disprove starsigns I just did a bit of research to discover what signs I should and should not be compatible with, and as it turns out almost everyone through my live i've felt close to is compatible according to what I read and almost everyone i've disliked is incompatible (Quite remarkable considering i'm supposedly only compatible with 4!). A coincidence, but interesting!

Was waiting for the opposite response:o But yea, it's amazing the marriages/long term relationships that are in suitable signs and the break-ups that I see that are incompatible astrologically.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that so? My bl00dy youngest son who's 25 - I knew he was a sod! He avoids any emails/questions etc until it suits him!:mad: tyrant! He's 5 June.

:D I didn't mind Arron (at times!) but thought he was a real Gemini.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gris wrote: »
    I'm a Gemini...

*blinks innocently*

You are fooling no-one;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    Well of course we kentoners... er kenters... er Kent people know only sense ;):p

Although I'm kind of semi Kent as the street down the road is actually in London!!! When I have money I want to move to proper Kent and yes maybe I'm about the only person who wants to be away from London!!!

Well mine were Shievonne and Ashleigh so you know, no bragging going on here!!!

Well, so are mine! So we are both Cancers and come from Kent, well I'm from Medway:D:o
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all I know is, almost all the HM's are virgo this year ... couple of geminis .... and deana is a capricorn ... or so the C5 website says.