No week break from Semis to final this year

CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,373
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It made logical sense to me, this time there'll only be a two day break, makes a change from just the one and is slightly fairer I guess. Amazing Spider-Man will air on the Saturday evening in between.

Comments

• spursboy68spursboy68 Posts: 4,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't make sense to me and I find it hard to believe it's because of the Cup Final.
  • CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spursboy68 wrote: »
    It doesn't make sense to me and I find it hard to believe it's because of the Cup Final.

That has no bearing to be honest, if they can they put it on Sunday this time round they could put it on the day after the CL final.
  • spursboy68spursboy68 Posts: 4,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corabal wrote: »
    That has no bearing to be honest, if they can they put it on Sunday this time round they could put it on the day after the CL final.

I'm talking about the FA Cup Final, .There is no reason for it to be on the Sun, other than that.
  • CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spursboy68 wrote: »
    I'm talking about the FA Cup Final, .There is no reason for it to be on the Sun, other than that.

Extra day of rest/rehearsals for Friday's contestants, it was unfair on them to have to perform the following day in the past, when semi finalists on prior days had more rest and rehearsal time, a week break was better.
  • MrRightMrRight Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one who wishes they would just keep it weekly?
    This at least gives acts in the last semi-final a full week to focus solely on their final act rather than a couple of days. This would at least make it fairer for the variety acts.