Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    lion5 wrote: »
    Surely if the medical staff were reptilian monsters, covered in in black robes, it wouldn't have mattered...

plus you can't see a thing going on behind the screen, and the surgeons all have masks on .... so you can't see their faces anyway!

I wonder if they put a mask over her face, to stop the temptation to critique those 'enhanced' ducky lips???

More mad mumbling's from KP as usual... jumping on whatever bandwagon is featured in the press this week lol...:D:D:D
    More like masking tape. Not the dinky iickle half inch stuff, but the extra wide 2" one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Horseys (cough)....falls (cough cough).
    There are still a few miles left in the saga yet y'know.:p

or horsey bolts ... in a runaway manner, legs it over to France before hurling her off... leading her to spend another 200 days of hell in a hospital without above bed solariums! ;)

Plus the agony of watching the staff sizing up horsey for provisions for a staff BBQ ... oh the humanity of it all:D:D:D

Got to be worth a few column inches... lol...
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horseys (cough)....falls (cough cough).
    There are still a few miles left in the saga yet y'know.:p

Speaking as KP's favourite pony (see confessions throughout thread), I can only say that none of us fine horseys would stoop to such bad be-hoov-iour.

Will keep my ear to the ground and see if I get a whiff of any rumours. Or anything else for that matter, it can get a bit pongy at times...
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Gonna get ready to run off this thread, because l must admit l do agree with her on quite a few of the points raised in that article.:o Whether she has actually written that herself ...who knows?
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Gonna get ready to run off this thread, because l must admit l do agree with her on quite a few of the points raised in that article.:o Whether she has actually written that herself ...who knows?
    Some of the points are good, if tidied up grammatically , no doubt about that. They just sound ridiculous coming from a woman who goes to the other extreme, as in naked and legs akimbo and with her privates on parade in pictures. Extremes in any degree are not good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of the points are good, if tidied up grammatically , no doubt about that. They just sound ridiculous coming from a woman who goes to the other extreme, as in naked and legs akimbo and with her privates on parade in pictures. Extremes in any degree are not good.

I thought the whole thing was very funny,,,,

KP says ‘I wear miniskirts, crop tops, skinny jeans, low-cut dresses.

‘It’s up to me and no one can — or will — tell me otherwise in my own country.

and then says...

‘I accept they might not want to dress like me but they can be perfectly modest and decent in much less oppressive clothing than that.

‘I think they’re influenced by men using religion to control them.

‘However, once they are adults they are entitled to make some kind of a choice, even if I think that it’s a bad one.

Hmmm says the woman who is the colour of creosote, and has undergone several operations and numerous procedures to make her believe the she is more titillating to men, or to get work getting her tits out for men...

oh the irony.... :D:D:D
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Will she ever STFU? I wonder what she is planning for her next drama :rolleyes:

Post natal depression?
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    Post natal depression?
    FRED !!!!!............GET ON THE NORTY STEP ! :eek:

Please Lord , don't let her read that idea.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think this bit is a clue
    ‘Sikhs wear turbans, Jews wear yarmulkes.
    Like she'd have a clue about either of those facts
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Post natal depression?

Oh no don't give her ideas that will be another book.:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    I thought the whole thing was very funny,,,,

KP says ‘I wear miniskirts, crop tops, skinny jeans, low-cut dresses.

‘It’s up to me and no one can — or will — tell me otherwise in my own country.

and then says...

‘I accept they might not want to dress like me but they can be perfectly modest and decent in much less oppressive clothing than that.

‘I think they’re influenced by men using religion to control them.

‘However, once they are adults they are entitled to make some kind of a choice, even if I think that it’s a bad one.

Hmmm says the woman who is the colour of creosote, and has undergone several operations and numerous procedures to make her believe the she is more titillating to men, or to get work getting her tits out for men...

oh the irony.... :D:D:D

Indeed :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FRED !!!!!............GET ON THE NORTY STEP ! :eek:

Please Lord , don't let her read that idea.

Well she had it with junior. Don't be unkind to me someone was on another thread ,and upset me. just because I am not computer savvy.:cry:
    Forum Member
    Well she had it with junior. Don't be unkind to me someone was on another thread ,and upset me. just because I am not computer savvy.:cry ♥

OK....no norty step due to extenuating circumstances. You can have the BEST chair in the house too. And some of my Carte D'or.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she had it with junior. Don't be unkind to me someone was on another thread ,and upset me. just because I am not computer savvy.:cry ♥

OK....no norty step due to extenuating circumstances. You can have the BEST chair in the house too. And some of my Carte D'or.

Oh thanks, I would rather have one of your knitted blankets.:)
    Forum Member

Oh thanks, I would rather have one of your knitted blankets.:)

And do NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES do that " bleep +F4 ".
    SERIOUSLY Fred.....bad.:(

What colour ?
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I think this bit is a clue Like she'd have a clue about either of those facts

Even if she did know about either of them, she certainly wouldn't have been able to spell them!

Proof, if need be, that she does not write her column or even speak the words into a tape!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I think this bit is a clue Like she'd have a clue about either of those facts
    tsarina wrote: »
    Even if she did know about either of them, she certainly wouldn't have been able to spell them!

Proof, if need be, that she does not write her column or even speak the words into a tape!

Going with these opinions... if it is about politics KP had nothing to do with it... if it is about penises slightly more likely she had some input.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Will she ever STFU? I wonder what she is planning for her next drama :rolleyes:

Alien abduction?:D

Though in the unlikely event that beings from another world decided to abduct KP, she'd probably try to sell them some of her sparkly flip flops and horsey gimp suits!:D
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get 'er on Jeremy Kyle.

Get a DNA test done.

DONE.

;):D
    Forum Member
    Get 'er on Jeremy Kyle.

Get a DNA test done.

DONE.

;):D
    Now listen here....she posted a piccy of something (Lord knows what) with "50% Kev___ 50%Her" on it and that should stand up in any court of law as irrefutable evidence of paternity.
    She even has people asking where she got that,cos they want one.....even though there is no clue just what "it" actually is. It could be a horse blanket or a pair of Bridget Jones style pants. They want one. Two words ......WHAT ? WHY ?:confused:
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now listen here....she posted a piccy of something (Lord knows what) with "50% Kev___ 50%Her" on it and that should stand up in any court of law as irrefutable evidence of paternity.
    She even has people asking where she got that,cos they want one.....even though there is no clue just what "it" actually is. It could be a horse blanket or a pair of Bridget Jones style pants. They want one. Two words ......WHAT ? WHY ?:confused:

The people who would want to go around with their child 'wearing/being covered with/or whatever" that are exactly the demographic that she appeals to, women who, half the time have no idea who the father of their child is anyway, and, whoever it is doesn't matter, because the state will pay for it.

Whoa - calm down Tsarina - rant over

See the horsey term I slipped in there too ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Alien abduction?:D

Though in the unlikely event that beings from another world decided to abduct KP, she'd probably try to sell them some of her sparkly flip flops and horsey gimp suits!:D

Ha ha ha :D
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

Someone from the Sun phoned her and she said "yeah veils right - don't like 'em in public, think bastard men are making them wear them and can you get a mention of the dramallama birth shoehorned in randomly? Cheers" The Sun writer then went off and wrote the column. The birth story sounded like her speaking - this one definitely doesn't.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I definitely agree with the removal of veils in hospitals I cannot imagine anything worse than being "treated" and not be able to engage with someone.

Im running with you Sids:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And do NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES do that " bleep +F4 ".
    SERIOUSLY Fred.....bad.:(

What colour ?

You found it then? Shocking pink.:)
This discussion has been closed.