Do you think its the right time for me to....

2»

Comments

• performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im sure everyones on the edge of their seats waiting for me to add the milk and sugar. I promise i will keep everyone updated with my progress.

Oh, do! Don't forget to put on some music while you're in the process. Some Bowie, I reckon. Cracked Actor! Top track, playing it this moment.
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, you know your stuff. Things just got serious! :cool: I've wondered how many of those I could get through (straight, obviously) in a night. Definitely warms you up, that's for sure...

Fireball is the best! Firebombs are good but straight is better :cool:
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like my tea at 10pm though I'm up about 3 times after I go to bed to go to the loo as a result.

Has to be Punjana.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Fireball is the best! Firebombs are good but straight is better :cool:

My mate's dad got me into whiskey when I was 17 (how irresponsible of him :D ), had a couple of Fireballs with him a couple of New Year's ago and that's the only time I've had the pleasure of tasting it. It's all about the burrrrn :D I'm gonna have to get a bottle in now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Yorkshire Tea for me please, or failing that a Make Mine A Builders.

None of that weak as pish stuff for me thanks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yorkshire Tea for me please, or failing that a Make Mine A Builders.

None of that weak as pish stuff for me thanks.

Both amazing. Someone brought in a box of Builders into work and it was the best tea I'd had in ages. I'd fallen into the trap of 'settling' for Tesco's own or Typhoo (being mostly a coffee drinker).
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No tea for me, thanks, I've had a rubbish day at work, so mine's a large gin, ice n a slice. Cheers :)

I like your style :)
  • solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Make a cup of tea?

At half past 8/ 10pm (depending on your perspective)?!

You're just a goddamned maverick.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Both amazing. Someone brought in a box of Builders into work and it was the best tea I'd had in ages. I'd fallen into the trap of 'settling' for Tesco's own or Typhoo (being mostly a coffee drinker).

One of my mother's friends makes by far the worst cup of tea on Earth. She buys the ultra cheap Tesco or Asda Basics range at around 30p a box. Even leaving it to brew the tea looks like muddy water, not the nice, rich dark red of decent tea. As for the taste, the cheapies might be passable occasionally if you use three or four bags for each cup, but I just couldn't stomach it every day. Use the one bag though and it's bloody awful, especially when you add milk. It tastes as if the tea bag has just been wafted over the top of the cup.