Motorway Cops ITV1

bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
Forum Member
✭✭
Poor old Jimmy on here, Silly old fool was driving the wrong way down the motorway he's 93. However after being stopped hes taken to the police station while they try to get his family. He is left in the car on his own and just sat there and said "Bo***ocks"

Comments

• DevilGirlDevilGirl Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Im watching this aswell

poor jimmy
  • Crooks AwareCrooks Aware Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    Poor old Jimmy on here, Silly old fool was driving the wrong way down the motorway he's 93. However after being stopped hes taken to the police station while they try to get his family. He is left in the car on his own and just sat there and said "Bo***ocks"

BBC1 i believe.

:D
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Poor Jimmy, seems like a sweet old bloke but seriously he should not be driving.

As for the lad who was 'asked by some stranger to drive a car somewhere for them' - good try :D

And yay, the kids got to see the panto!

Definitely on BBC1 though :p
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doh

Changed just in time before the edit box went
  • Crooks AwareCrooks Aware Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    Doh

Changed just in time before the edit box went

Although considering the output of ITV1 they would kill for a show like Motorway Cops.

:D
  • LeehamLeeham Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this a new episode by chance?
  • tco200tco200 Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Felt bad for Jimmy but in reality he seemed to be doing well for 93 just shouldn't be driving
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Jimmy?

It would have been stupid old git Jimmy if he'd slammed into an oncoming car with a family inside
  • David WrightDavid Wright Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brought back last winter and made me feel cold LOL. :D
  • SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is it with Police people saying "basically" and "at the end of the day"
    Drives me potty :mad:
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As for the lad who was 'asked by some stranger to drive a car somewhere for them' - good try :D

"On my muvvas life. Innit" What a tool he was.

What annoys me about this show is that no matter how heinous the crime no-one ever seems to go to jail. It’s all suspended sentences and "lack of evidence". Crims watching this must think "we’ll get let off anyway so why not?"

That off-duty copper caught on the phone was pathetic. Typical woman - Turn on the tears to get what you want. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Leeham wrote: »
    Is this a new episode by chance?

I don't think it was. I'm sure I remember seeing old Jimmy before.in the room with his son and deciding to hang up his keys.
  • swillsswills Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheap TV, and just a copy of other Real Life Cop shows, and Ch5's Police Interceptors, making entertaiment out of other's misery or misfortune

voyeuristic tv
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Motoway Cops/Traffic Cops are by far the best of the genre and are the least exploitative of all those shows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    OP seems confused about which channel he is driving I mean watching ;), silly old fuel.
  • SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Straker wrote: »

That off-duty copper caught on the phone was pathetic. Typical woman - Turn on the tears to get what you want. :rolleyes:

I wonder if she would have got a ticket if the BBC cameras were not there watching.
  • boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    I don't think it was. I'm sure I remember seeing old Jimmy before.in the room with his son and deciding to hang up his keys.

You sure about that?
  • lebbon1985lebbon1985 Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    I watched this last night. Every entertaining.

What about those really young kids left at home to fend for themselves. It beggers believe!

Jimmy wasn't all there really. In some ways I felt sorry for him but it just reinstates the argument of should old people need retesting every 5 years.
  • Toby LatimerToby Latimer Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sentenza wrote: »
    I wonder if she would have got a ticket if the BBC cameras were not there watching.

It reminded me of the time Slater nicked his own dad for having a defective brake light ; http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=yh9s9YaEq7c&feature=related :D
  • Russ_WWFCRuss_WWFC Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Poor Jimmy?

It would have been stupid old git Jimmy if he'd slammed into an oncoming car with a family inside

Totally agree, he should be banned from driving without a doubt.
  • tinmantinman Posts: 3,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the off duty officer would have got a ticket if the camaras hadn't been there.;)
  • Russ_WWFCRuss_WWFC Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sentenza wrote: »

She was despicable, trying to get off a charge, just because she was "one of the boys"

She should be facing a charge of bringing the police into disrepute. And all that rubbish about "going to the 40th birthday of my friend who lost their kid this year" obviously mentioned to try and elicit sympathy, that's if it's true of course
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tinman wrote: »
    I wonder if the off duty officer would have got a ticket if the camaras hadn't been there.;)

is there an echo in here?
  • makomako Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    I loved how WPC Lost turned on the waterworks when it dawned on her that "as a colleague" wasn't going to wash with the on-camera Motorway cops.
  • nickyislady_tnickyislady_t Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The two kids that were left on their own was horrible but they were so cute! "mummy comes home at dark time" lol.
    why didnt the police call social services?? the two girls had already said that this was a regular occurence :-s