2»

Comments

• Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    That would mean KP was right, that won't work::D

However, Alex changed from the man I fell in love with and some of his behaviour became difficult for me to understand and caused issues.

I have tried to help him with these issues but they have put a considerable strain on our relationship.

Our difficulties were also not helped by Alex becoming more fascinated by life in the media eye.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/853075-katie-price-and-alex-reid-announce-marriage-split-the-official-statement#ixzz1LnQT5u00

Actually, now I'm starting to think this maybe true.:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Actually, now I'm starting to think this maybe true.:eek:

If you gather the evidence he approache Ami, in car with that John Terry ex lover, now Katie Waissall.

Is he still contracted to Pricey Media?
  • Options
    XOXoAbbieoXOXXOXoAbbieoXOX Posts: 1,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 words....Publicity Stunt
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    So the usual 'It's their fault' excuse, which is basically ignoring the issue of KP's treatment of others, then.:rolleyes:
    Nobody forces these men to latch on to and marry her. It's not like there's no record going back over a decade of what she's like and these men have been living in a bubble, nor does she have a sudden personality change the minute they put a ring on it. They're adults with free will and should be expected to take personal responsibility for their own actions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you gather the evidence he approache Ami, in car with that John Terry ex lover, now Katie Waissall.

Is he still contracted to Pricey Media?

I would asssume so by the clear PR showmances, and they did have a fairly harmonious split to begin with, I also remeber her saying she'd help him land some contracts etc. So maybe he signed before it turned abit sour?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Nobody forces these men to latch on to and marry her. It's not like there's no record going back over a decade of what she's like and these men have been living in a bubble, nor does she have a sudden personality change the minute they put a ring on it. They're adults with free will and should be expected to take personal responsibility for their own actions.

See this is where I stand as well. I can discredit her like any other poster, but many people who severly dislike her seem to overlook this little nugget.:confused:

They have plenty of time to run for the hills before saying I do, so the question is not what KP gets out of it because we know that.......but what do they get out of marrying her?;)
    But they're all saints apparently.:D
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I was nearly thinking of the same words as well.:o
  • Options
    XOXoAbbieoXOXXOXoAbbieoXOX Posts: 1,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    I was nearly thinking of the same words as well.:o

Just nearly? Come on now, don't be coy, just admit it, we're on the same wavelength! :D:D:D
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd say so. If they wanted to keep this a secret, they could have done. More publicity for both for their careers.
  • Options
    gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Katie has a boyfriend, I don't think this is real.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

True - but KP also has to take responsibility for hers. Yet, time and time again, she and her defenders try to shift the blame for her behavior onto others. So, she behaves like an utter cow, yet it's other people's fault, never hers! No wonder she's never addressed her behavior - in her deluded eyes, she's done nothing wrong!

If everyone around her started being honest, it might finally get through her thick skull that she needs to stop the emotional abuse and the constant stream of penises. But as long as there are people she can blame and people who will tell her that others are at fault, then she'll just continue the cycle of nastiness.
  • Options
    M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    God, it is like staring in the celebrity toilet pan at a couple of floaters that you just wish would flush away,
    but no!,
    you think they have disappeared round the U bend but then they keep bobbing back up, again and again and ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God, it is like staring in the celebrity toilet pan at a couple of floaters that you just wish would flush away,
    but no!,
    you think they have disappeared round the U bend but then they keep bobbing back up, again and again and ...

Your comments create very vivid imagery and have quite put me off my black pudding and eggs!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they will be very happy together. It won't last.! Thats if its even true, sure I read somewhere she has an album out!
  • Options
    PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His PR firm have done a deal with 'The Weasels' record company. If he can help promote her new album to triple platinum status he gets.........a 'free' night with Granny Weasels :eek:
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would mean KP was right, that won't work::D

However, Alex changed from the man I fell in love with and some of his behaviour became difficult for me to understand and caused issues.

I have tried to help him with these issues but they have put a considerable strain on our relationship.

Our difficulties were also not helped by Alex becoming more fascinated by life in the media eye.
    Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/853075-katie-price-and-alex-reid-announce-marriage-split-the-official-statement#ixzz1LnQT5u00

Why would this be a shock,horror revelation......she reeled him into it and showed him off like her new puppy in photo-shoots and t.v....why wouldn't he be facinated???:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In all seriousness, I actually think she does though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    See this is where I stand as well. I can discredit her like any other poster, but many people who severly dislike her seem to overlook this little nugget.:confused:

They have plenty of time to run for the hills before saying I do, so the question is not what KP gets out of it because we know that.......but what do they get out of marrying her?;)
    But they're all saints apparently.:D

Depends what you call plenty of time :confused: It seemed as if he was steam-rollered into flying to vegas and getting married....not for a minute saying he didn't want to but plenty of time is not some-thing that springs to mind with that marriage.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    May they live happily ever after, amen.
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooperone wrote: »
    I hope they will be very happy together. It won't last.! Thats if its even true, sure I read somewhere she has an album out!

Have any of these celeb/reality tv matches lasted? We've only had Peter and Elen and this (from X Factor, if it's true) this year.

KP is on a whole other level so doesn't count :P
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMFG, so happy for them, they will be a wonderfully happy couple and will be together forever :).
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In all seriousness, I actually think she does though.
    Considering she's been this horrible person for over a decade, I doubt it! These men were no mugs, trapped by a conniving changeling. If they were as gullible and simple minded as some people like to portray them, then Social Services should have been involved to stop these obviously vulnerable men being exploited.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    May they live happily ever after, amen.

I somehow think this isn't going to be the case.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends what you call plenty of time :confused: It seemed as if he was steam-rollered into flying to vegas and getting married....not for a minute saying he didn't want to but plenty of time is not some-thing that springs to mind with that marriage.

I think you can sum up a person in quite a small amount of time, even if her and Alex did marry after as little as 5 months I'm sure he'd have a good idea of what she was about. Plus Alex had the benefit of knowing something about her character beforehand, the media and her 'reality' show had exposed quite enough of her by then.