Options

Kimberly, Helen, you do NOT rip photos...

scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
Forum Member
✭✭
just because your new bloke is having a strop over them. NEVER!

What the hell was Helen thinking, telling her to do it? I thought she was older and wiser than that. If a new boyfriend starts having hissy fits over little things like that, there's a warning bell. DING DONG! He's a nagging control freak, and you are in for a rough time.

They're your photos, they belong in the box beside family pics, school photos, old friends, old times. One day you'll sift through them and might decide to bin them but you never comply with an order from a jealous "new" boyfriend because he says you were a bad little girl and you were wrong to have them. Grow up, grow a backbone.

Do you want a boss or a boyfriend?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're your photos, they belong in the box beside family pics, school photos, old friends, old times.

:)Totally agree - terrible advice from Helen.

The whole thing has gone beyond bizarre... almost like a bad soap.
  • Options
    callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more. Stephens reactions are very indicative.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member

What the hell was Helen thinking, telling her to do it? I thought she was older and wiser than that. If a new boyfriend starts having hissy fits over little things like that, there's a warning bell. DING DONG! He's a nagging control freak, and you are in for a rough time.

They're your photos, they belong in the box beside family pics, school photos, old friends, old times. One day you'll sift through them and might decide to bin them but you never comply with an order from a jealous "new" boyfriend because he says you were a bad little girl and you were wrong to have them. Grow up, grow a backbone.

He's very controlling and whys Helen coaching Kim on their relationship it's nothing to do with Helen at all
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree! My current Gf still has photos of her ex and it don't bother me one bit! I also have pics of my exes and she's not bothered either. I don't understand the issue he's a total nut bar and will demand everything from her! she needs to get rid ASAP.
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    Those girls have lost the plot.
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said.

I was very shocked that Helen said to destroy them.

Kim was pathetic giving in to Steven.
  • Options
    big_ermbig_erm Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No .. Helen said she would of got rid of the photos if she was in that situation .
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I agree she should not have ripped them up at all.

I hope it was just to shut him up and when she gets out she can easily print more off herself.

I suppose that is one good thing if you have the photos uploaded to you PC you can easily print the off again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well in this day and age at least Kim will still have the photos on her computer or phone, although I'm sure when he gets out Steven will be insisting he gets access to all of Kim's devices so he can check her emails and delete any photos he doesn't approve of.
  • Options
    LuverlyAJLuverlyAJ Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Helen talks like a girl of 14 or 15
    It's just weird.
    A couple,of my ex BFs were at my wedding, as they are good friends.
    My ex husband is also the father of my daughter, now he's remarried we are an extended family, it's just odd to cut people of of your life when they've been a big part of it.
    Not all relationships end in vicious bitter melt down,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    Well in this day and age at least Kim will still have the photos on her computer or phone, although I'm sure when he gets out Steven will be insisting he gets access to all of Kim's devices so he can check her emails and delete any photos he doesn't approve of.

LOL! I agree! Kim needs a BF that is just laid back and lets her do what she wants not a controlling psycho
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim should have listened to her initial response, what was it something like "because I don't do psycho things?" :D

she's going to be a shadow of her former self soon, and she wasn't much to write home about in the first place :p
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree she should not have ripped them up at all.

I hope it was just to shut him up and when she gets out she can easily print more off herself.

I suppose that is one good thing if you have the photos uploaded to you PC you can easily print the off again.

Images of her boyfriend are available on the internet as are images of Kimberly. He is after all a photographer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    Kim should have listened to her initial response, what was it something like "because I don't do psycho things?" :D

she's going to be a shadow of her former self soon, and she wasn't much to write home about in the first place :p

Would you demand the pictures be destroyed? Pitman would say "who is this geezer? I want him gone"? :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Steven won't be having that, he will personally go around her flat and destroy her computer and every reminder of Sacha's existence :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    Would you demand the pictures be destroyed? Pitman would say "who is this geezer? I want him gone"? :D:D

I'd have more printed up, so I could burn them in my spare time while gettimg ever more angry at her :D
  • Options
    jeannie26jeannie26 Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would never have cut them up. She is so stupid listening to other people. He was a big part of her life for 4 years and she has to cut him out completely. What the hell is he going to be like when she continues her Playboy career. How is he going to handle that or is she doomed to be selling roller blinds for the rest of her life. Think Lady Get out just now. I,d be walking out the door to get away from him. Helen should be telling her to go with her feelings
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jeannie26 wrote: »
    What the hell is he going to be like when she continues her Playboy career..

I don't know how true it is but someone said that Sacha has the copyright to her work and is not just her photographer but her agent so she can't work without him or his say so anyway.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kabira wrote: »
    Well said.

I was very shocked that Helen said to destroy them.

Kim was pathetic giving in to Steven.

Why all the blame on Helen, she didnt hold Kims hand behind her back and make her tear them up she just told Kim what she would do in that situation.
  • Options
    JisubaJisuba Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I doubt it, they were Polaroid photos. They are used to take nude photos as they are not stored anywhere, just single photos.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jisuba wrote: »
    I doubt it, they were Polaroid photos. They are used to take nude photos as they are not stored anywhere, just single photos.

They could have still scanned them I have some old ones scanned

Either way she may not have that photo itself but it's obvious she will have digital photos of him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Why all the blame on Helen, she didnt hold Kims hand behind her back and make her tear them up she just told Kim what she would do in that situation.

stupid asking Helen in the first place, she should have asked Ashleigh, she'd have told her to tell Steven to go and stick his sausage fingers up his arse :D
  • Options
    delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But what would you expect of Helen?

That's not how mature, rational adults act but she isn't one.

Kimberley patently can't think straight anymore!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed, OP...The photos were a threat to Steven's ego...It takes so little to crush Steven.

I think Kim has made her biggest mistake yet in allowing Steven's needless inner turmoil and delusional behaviour to decide the fate of an inanimate personal possession.

It's ridiculous...He'll be expecting her to ditch everything that tweaks his insecurity now. And she can stuff her feelings.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    delazarous wrote: »
    But what would you expect of Helen?

That's not how mature, rational adults act but she isn't one.

Kimberley patently can't think straight anymore!

I thought it was very odd when she said to Helen wtte "When we get out I will tell you why I can't show emotion".