Options

The Eton Road Appreciation thread (merged) (Part 6)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :)

Jess
    xxxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DANNYS DAD wrote: »
    "Wishing" you all a lovely Christmas, "Try" not to get to drunk and if your going out be sure to show off all you best "Dance" moves, ok enough of all this :):)

Lol made me giggle. How long did it take you to think of that??

Well just dropping in before the family come round to say Happy Christmas EVERYONE! Hope you all got what you want off Santa. Shame my top off Santa has a hole in it, my mummy will have to take it back now haha.

Thank you Eton Road, their families and all the fans (who are now my friends) for such a great year, I dont know what I would of done if I wasnt Following The Eton Road and here's to 2008!! Cant wait to see what it has in store for us all.

Now I hope my family hurry up Im hungry now haha.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww graham your going to make me cry and its not allowed on xmas day!! Im not going to get all soppy on everyone AGAIN you all know how much i love every person involved in this band, the boys, their families and every single fan ive met through them!

Jess, Lu, Val nice to see you on the thread again

and hope everyone is having a fab day! Just nipped on inbetween finding nemo and Shrek 2! How cool am i! xxxx
  • Options
    Froggie72Froggie72 Posts: 5,733
    Forum Member
    I'm back on this shores! Only took 8 hours thanks to the Boxing Day closing down of many train stations!!

Anyway, just to say I hope everyone had a good Xmas!

Thanks for the lovely post, Graham!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ian's put on the radio merseyside interview from the number one project on the website and the myspace! If anyone wants a listen :D

aww froggie does it normally take you much less time?? Ive been in work today boooo only good thing is its double pay! but in again tomorrow!

Looking forward to Friday now a day off and the barfly!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi Emma Jay! I'm going to go and have a listen to the interview in a minute.

Yep, it used to be a lot faster (sometimes faster than London-Liverpool!!) to travel back home from London via the Eurostar. But since they moved the terminal to the DREADFUL St Pancras (1) it's been a nightmare... + today we were stuck for an hour outside Calais waiting to enter the tunnel :mad: then having crossed London the long way (a few underground lines closed) to get to Waterloo and get our suburban train... the whole thing was closed! So we had to take a taxi because we were just so desperate to get home. Cost a fortune! :mad:

(1) can you imagine an international train terminal without a cash machine or a chemist and just ONE newsagent and a coffee shop with NO SEATS?? and no escalators on the way out of the BRAND NEW tube station!!:mad:

rant over....:D... for now...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Having heard the Radio Merseyside interview, I just can't wait to hear the song!! Roll on 19 Jan!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Call to all ER fans: we must vote for them on Nickynoodle's thread!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=717957
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    "Wishing" you all a lovely Christmas, "Try" not to get to drunk and if your going out be sure to show off all you best "Dance" moves, ok enough of all this :):)
    this made me laugh, nice one Graham!
    "
    I would also like to say a big thankyou to all the mums and dads out there, who give up their time and money taking our younger fans to our shows, Thankyou very much.
    Dont forget the kids that have to put up with mum taking them to gigs too haha!

Bit late for me to say Merry Christmas now, so will just say enjoy Barfly tomorrow :) and all the best for 2008 :)

Carol, Rachel & Chloe xXx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    All of you going to the Barfly tonight: have a great time!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wish I was there! Hope you all have a great time
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now this is cute!!

http://i16.tinypic.com/8c1ld05.jpg

http://i12.tinypic.com/85461xs.jpg

Yesterday's Liverpool Echo.
    (Okay so they are exactly the same except first scan I couldnt get the whole thing in, and 2nd scan I cut off two words of the title, and their hair haha)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that Claire (Jay's gone missing again...:(). How was last night?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it was hard for Jay to get to Liverpool living in Birkenhead especially over the christmas period,

Aww last night was much fun. When doors opened bout 6 there wasnt that many people there, there was like a row at the front of the stage, then our little group in the backroom by the bar, then by the time the lads got on stage bout 10ish the room was much fuller. They did (sorry not in the order they did it and if I miss any songs out, whose who went help me) Try, Dance, Wishing, Grace Kelly, Signed Sealed Delivered, My Girl, Does Your Mother Know, Everybody Needs Somebody, I Dont Feel Like Dancing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe it was hard for Jay to get to Liverpool living in Birkenhead especially over the christmas period,
    Aww last night was much fun. When doors opened bout 6 there wasnt that many people there, there was like a row at the front of the stage, then our little group in the backroom by the bar, then by the time the lads got on stage bout 10ish the room was much fuller. They did (sorry not in the order they did it and if I miss any songs out, whose who went help me) Try, Dance, Wishing, Grace Kelly, Signed Sealed Delivered, My Girl, Does Your Mother Know, Everybody Needs Somebody, I Dont Feel Like Dancing.

Sure! LOL :D

Glad you had a good time last night. Was it in the same room as 16 Sept? Glad Ant enjoyed it too!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, well, well! How interesting! I hope those people on the other thread get to know about this!!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As you say, Heather, that's boss!

So I guess Ant was wearing a hat? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey!!

Hope everyone had a good christmas and looking forward to hogmanay.

I haven't posted on here in a while cause I couldn't come in here during the x factor I would have got very mad.

Whats the craic as they say in Ireland? haha.

xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Heather_ER wrote: »

Aww, great photos Heather! Doesn't Mr Morris look smart??:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,414
    Forum Member

Gorgeous pic! David just looks kind of right with a baby in his arms!
    Froggie72 wrote: »
    (Jay's gone missing again...:().

That worries me just a little bit. I hope he's ok.
    Heather_ER wrote: »
    aww you know what I was so pleased to see him there :D
    he said before they came on that they came to see him perform last week and he was there to show them support and i just thought that that was boss because of all the crap that went on here with some people :D
    jay was funny tho.. when ENS started he went "oi you in the hat, you should be up here" haha :p

Aww, Ant was there! I'm glad he's still supporting the boys and that they are supporting him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just to wish everyone A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D

and in particular to Jay, David, Danny and Markus. I am in no doubt that their hard work will pay off in 2008.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,414
    Forum Member
    A couple of new gigs on the official myspace:

26 Jan 2008 Bannana Fish Launch Party Liverpool
    14 Jun 2008 Pop 4 Diabetics Concert Bournemouth
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for posting, Angela! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think the banana fish one is gonna be a private gig. Seems to be that way if you search for it on google. Banana fish is a new company.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ER finished 5th in the DS All Time Ranking of All Xfactor Contestants Poll across all four series! Well done, boys!:D

Edit: Brenda the overall winner! Loved her. You go girl!!
This discussion has been closed.