Options

Why is Charlie so hated on this forum

2»

Comments

• Options
    NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    dizzymay wrote: »
    He has a huge fanbase. :) Just not many would bother posting on this forum.

And just how do you know this? Do you run a polling company?

You really shouldn't state things as facts when you have nowt to back them up but wishful thinking.
  • Options
    henke777henke777 Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    Bullshine. If you want to know why he's hated so much, all you have to do is READ the bloody threads where people talk about why they hate him so much. Since you're obviously aware these threads exist (otherwise you wouldn't know he's hated, would you?) what could you possibly expect to find out in this thread that you don't already know?

god some of you can be so arrogant. Iam new to digital spy and really cannot be bothered to read back all the posts in detail, i am also going by the results of the polls on here which are not favoured towards charlie, so was interested to find out why, so thanks to those who have posted replies, appreciate it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And just how do you know this? Do you run a polling company?

You really shouldn't state things as facts when you have nowt to back them up but wishful thinking.

Facebook, friends, crowd reactions...
    Two of those you can check yourself.
  • Options
    Kira321Kira321 Posts: 12,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dizzymay wrote: »
    He has a huge fanbase. :) Just not many would bother posting on this forum.

Yup! And I'm one of his fans! :D He's not fake at all, how anyone can say he is, it's just ridiculous and sad! :p
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    henke777 wrote: »
    god some of you can be so arrogant. Iam new to digital spy and really cannot be bothered to read back all the posts in detail, i am also going by the results of the polls on here which are not favoured towards charlie, so was interested to find out why, so thanks to those who have posted replies, appreciate it.

Sorry but I think people are just jaded repeating ad nauseam the same things....some people were trying to be helpful to suggest you look at previous threads as you weren't going to get a lot of response.

Threads aren't really supposed to be repeated - you're supposed to look back and check you're not covering old ground as it were.

So the advice is - if you really do want to know then you can read back to find out but I do understand that way you don't really enter into a debate so isn't quite as fulfilling.

For me it's the pouty face he pulls whenever anyone gets any attention.

His horrific "debating" skills by just walking off whenever it doesn't go his way.

His perpetual "I'm only joking".

His over exuberance that doesn't feel, to me anyway, that real.

His tittle tattle from group to group then playing innocent.

to name a few - there are more but I'll leave it at that for now.