Options

why does Michelle have a right to tell Pricey what she can cannot do?

Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
Forum Member
✭✭✭
just because Calum stated that....she talks about her exes a fair bit...

Comments

• Options
    KazzyDKazzyD Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spent too long with Katie H, she thinks she has the same right too
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Michelle is spokesperson for everyone 😄
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was gobsmacked at that. Cheeky bitch. Price should have said "ok then let's have a pact where you don't discuss how you're the champion of the gay community then" coz I for one am sick of hearing that bullshit
  • Options
    pinkitspinkits Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Come off it she was absolutely right.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just the way she dictates who Nadia can and can't talk to .
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle aside I think it would drive me stir crazy someone talking about their exes all the time especially one she gave us a colonic examination of :o
  • Options
    Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's exactly what I thought - she should be telling her side-kick Hopkins to wind her neck in instead!!!
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    greenyone wrote: »
    Because Michelle is spokesperson for everyone 😄

She bloody thinks she speaks for everyone but she can get lost as far as i am concerned.>:(
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    If they didn't keep asking questions about her exes perhaps she would shut up about them
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is right tho, KP is like a stuck record. Exes and her body . On repeat, repeat repeat repeat.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle has put her much prized liberal values aside in an effort to fit in with Hopkins. Michelle is without doubt the biggest fake in there. I hope Hopkins throws her to the wolves when she has no further use for her.
  • Options
    Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jobielad wrote: »
    Michelle aside I think it would drive me stir crazy someone talking about their exes all the time especially one she gave us a colonic examination of :o

I don't like the choice of Katie P's subject matter (her ex's, current & former hubbies or her sex life) but I don't think Michelle should be telling her what to do!
  • Options
    Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I saw KP wasn't even discussing an ex when Michelle marched up and said she coldn't talk about her exes anymore. I got the feeling that she was doing KH's dirty work, shame on her.

Different if she was sat in a conversation with KP and she said I've had enough of you and your exes change the topic but she wasn't. It was quite strange.
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Maybe she's picking up nasty habits from her friend Hopkins.;-)
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Visage and Hopkins alliance; it's like The Pact of Steel all over again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    If they didn't keep asking questions about her exes perhaps she would shut up about them

Exactly, most of the time she has been responding to their questions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinkits wrote: »
    Come off it she was absolutely right.
    How is she right? I cant stand Katie P but she can talk about whatever she likes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunce-2007 wrote: »
    Maybe she's picking up nasty habits from her friend Hopkins.;-)

Or even sent by her to say it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    She is right tho, KP is like a stuck record. Exes and her body . On repeat, repeat repeat repeat.

But Michelle is as bad by constantly saying she is the champion of gays rights
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Michelle represents the gay, lesbian and transgender community (in her opinion) it appears to give her the right to tell people if they are white, or when they can talk about things, who they can talk to and of course lie to cover for her mate losing it and now telling Price that she should quit talking about her ex's.
  • Options
    amelia_leeamelia_lee Posts: 11,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    I was gobsmacked at that. Cheeky bitch. Price should have said "ok then let's have a pact where you don't discuss how you're the champion of the gay community then" coz I for one am sick of hearing that bullshit

I said it in the other thread, why can she tell Katie she's gone on enough about her exes, yet she can go on and on how she is representing gay people, even though she herself is straight and married! On and on she goes!
  • Options
    cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but the comments in this thread are just ridiculous. We've seen Michelle likes KP so clearly she's just telling her to stop talking about her ex's as its annoying the others and she doesn't want to see her up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but the comments in this thread are just ridiculous. We've seen Michelle likes KP so clearly she's just telling her to stop talking about her ex's as its annoying the others and she doesn't want to see her up

So why doesent Michelle heed her own advice and shut up about her constant spokespersons job
  • Options
    callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have told her to do one. How arrogant to think she can dictate what other people talk about.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's got no right to say that to anyone. She has the right to say "i don't like you going on about your exes" but she certainly has no right being spokeswoman for the whole house. Some of them seem quite interested in it, they keep asking her about it for a start. It was rude, plain and simple
This discussion has been closed.