Nintendo Network Permium

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
Forum Member
So what do we have to do to get the thing working, I have got a Wii U premium registed on tne Nintendo Network but when I log into the website from the lap top it tells me no!

Comments

• SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rick Jones wrote: »
    So what do we have to do to get the thing working, I have got a Wii U premium registed on tne Nintendo Network but when I log into the website from the lap top it tells me no!

Mine works fine ... u might have 2 buy summit before it gives u access 2 the site. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Ta, just downloaded puddle so will try again tomoz
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly is nintendo premium?

I'm getting my WiiU tomorrow (monday morning for my birthday :cool:) and i just wondered what is it, what perks just it give me over somebody without premium?
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »

I'm getting my WiiU tomorrow (monday morning for my birthday :cool:) and i just wondered what is it, what perks just it give me over somebody without premium?

curly hair?????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curly hair?????

Thanks for the help

(inner thought: if you don't know why bother to say anything, moron, rule 2: - Please ensure your reply is constructive and adds to the discussion.)
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    The thread was asking about the permium network... :p
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ya get 10% of whatever u spend (via Eshop) as a reward ... it's the nintendo equivalent of playstation+ (apparently) :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Ya get 10% of whatever u spend (via Eshop) as a reward ... it's the nintendo equivalent of playstation+ (apparently) :)

Doesn't sound that great, you'd think with all the Nes/Snes/Gameboy/Advance/N64/Gamecube/Wii classics that will eventually end up on the E-shop, they could offer you at least one free game a month for a premium service
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help

(inner thought: if you don't know why bother to say anything, moron, rule 2: - Please ensure your reply is constructive and adds to the discussion.)

maybe if you had read the thread title properly, you would have understood my comment,

regarding spelling, its Zombi U, not zombie u

enjoy your wii u tomorrow, hope you dont have a power cut whilst its updating

hows that? was that constructive?

:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    The thread was asking about the permium network... :p

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFbzZER5HBRcQ2yxvqnmAYqCW4qSTdowABh2jiILY3HESnBP4-DA

"calm down calm down..."

"£60 for a warranty from Game......yyeessssssssss"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Many happy returns!

I don't have a WiiU and don't think I want one really, but if I woke up to one on my birthday I wouldn't be upset at all. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CSI-uk wrote: »
    Many happy returns!

I don't have a WiiU and don't think I want one really, but if I woke up to one on my birthday I wouldn't be upset at all. :D

If you woke up to a broke one like me, then you'd be pretty annoyed, a trip to game for a replacement is in order
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    If you woke up to a broke one like me, then you'd be pretty annoyed, a trip to game for a replacement is in order

What was wrong with it? Did you get it changed? Happy birthday by the way! :)