Forum Member
Male or female
Are you one or seen them in the gym?
Female figure class is not so muscular
They can wear thong bikinis

Comments

• degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure of the rules but I don't see how women being judged for the perfect body are allowed to have breast implants.
    Doesn't it defeat the purpose? Plus they often look ridiculous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of them are obviously pumped up with PEDs and they just look horrible to me. I'm sure some people have a fetish for them though. :) And no, passing dope tests doesn't mean much to me in any sport because testing is a joke.

Rachel McLish, the world champion female body builder from the early 1980's might just about be someone who got there without steroids and she looks nice in comparison. That demonstrates to me how far a woman devoting most of their time to body building can get without them.
  • CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Golden Age of BB was back in the 60s, 70s and mid 80s (i.e. the era of Arnold, Ferrigno, Mentzer, Boyer..).

With so much steroid abuse these days, they look more like freaks than genuine body builders.
  • jriojrio Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's aesthetics, I can see why women react to male BB like I do to female BB.

Prefer a fat bird.
  • CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jrio wrote: »
    If it's aesthetics, I can see why women react to male BB like I do to female BB.

Prefer a fat bird.

What, you mean like this :

http://homefitnessbody.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/fat-woman.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Some of the women are glamorous
    Similar to stripping, on stage, to music, wearing little
    The men can become huge, about twenty stone
    There are various classes age, weight and height
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    CJ32 wrote: »
    Rachel McLish, the world champion female body builder from the early 1980's might just about be someone who got there without steroids and she looks nice in comparison. That demonstrates to me how far a woman devoting most of their time to body building can get without them.
    From the first few photos on google it still seems that she went down the cosmetic surgery route though. Just seems strange to me that they put all of that time & effort into fine tuning their body then slap in a couple of water bombs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    From the first few photos on google it still seems that she went down the cosmetic surgery route though. Just seems strange to me that they put all of that time & effort into fine tuning their body then slap in a couple of water bombs.

It's because men as a general rule appear to be into breasts, so women feel that pressure to have breasts. They've somehow become a symbol of being female, amongst other things, so a woman who doesn't have much in the way of breasts probably can feel invalidated and gets less male attention.