Comments

• Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has it all.

The class, the look, the voice.

The X factor.

The latest speculation and outrage over the judges houses is purely out of spite over her juggernaut charisma. She is going to get through this and there is nothing any of you can do.

She has the chav and teen vote on side this year and for good reason.

Cher, those bells are ringing, let's give them a show.

The superstar is in the building.

And shes really beautiful too.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Cher sails through to the next round Yeyyyyyyyyy !
    As if it was ever in doubt.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes she ****ing is.

Up yours haters.
  • Options
    embyemby Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    Willz wrote: »
    Oh yes she ****ing is.

Up yours haters.

Did you hear them boos? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    emby wrote: »
    Did you hear them boos? ;)

yeah :eek:
  • Options
    JC_GTA2010JC_GTA2010 Posts: 2,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes alicia, truly those bell are ringer dinging, the roman cavalry await to take her and you away hopefully :o
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has it all.

The class, the look, the voice.

The X factor.

The latest speculation and outrage over the judges houses is purely out of spite over her juggernaut charisma. She is going to get through this and there is nothing any of you can do.

She has the chav and teen vote on side this year and for good reason.

Cher, those bells are ringing, let's give them a show.

The superstar is in the building.

Yes, I like Cher but I am not a chav or a teen though! But if she can handle the pressure I think that she will definitely be in the final week. Although Mary is good I dont think that she will win because she is not a pop star. She would have been better on BGT! I also think that Aiden has a good chance and also One Direction. Then we also have Matt, but he does not have much charisma, even though I love his voice. I think that the two dark horses will be Rebecca and TreyC. Cheryl has 3 great girls in her group and although I dont mind Katie now, I dont think that she will last long because there are so many people that wanted Gamu in over Katie! Not a good start for Katie but I hope that people will give her a chance and was glad that 3 of the judges saved her this week!
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've been on your high horse about people 'insulting' you because they don't agree with your adoration of Cher. Yet you insult posters here calling then 'grossly biased' against Cher. In the same vein then you are obviously 'grossly biased' toward Cher. :yawn:

Hype hype hype Cher all you want but that doesn't make me think she's anything other than mediocre...and, since it's a free country deary, I'm entitled to my opinion.:sleep:

Well done for trying to keep her 'top of the threads' though pet, although you're getting just a teensy bit boring and obvious.

I believe that Cher is more than mediocre and Cheryl was totally vindicated for selecting her at judges house! I was so glad that Simon stuck up for Cheryl and gave Cher great praise this week by proving all the doubters wrong! Good for Simon!
  • Options
    VolVol Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I don't like her - I admit she will probably go quite far in the competition. But there is absolutely no way she will win an X Factor final. Millions more people vote in the final than the regular live shows... and what you might call the 'sensible vote' kicks in, with a lot of older viewers voting. Cher generally doesn't appeal to the older viewers - who nearly always vote for the strongest singer (Leon being the notable exception) As long as there is a better singer in the final (and lets face it, she is one of the weakest) she has no chance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually, the more I think about it, you are upsetting so many people with your your stupid Cher and Katie, aren't they wonderful, you are making us dislike them more
  • Options
    Charlie123xxxCharlie123xxx Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy4268 wrote: »
    Cher is a weak singer and poor rapper, she looks terrible and her speech is diabolical.
    She has no star quality and is a very poor role model.
    She will not win and anyone who thinks she has a chance is delusional.

I agree with you.
    I can't see what people see in her.
    I find her a bit "strange' .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just seeing this thread title gave me a big smile and warmed me up inside. Would love to see her get the job done, mainly just to see what she did in the weeks up to the final!
  • Options
    wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she wins, she will sink faster than the Titanic :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love how the OP talks about Cher as though everyone is against cher, i know a lot of members dislike her, but the OP is sad going on about 'how she is our pop princess and our star'. give us a break, who ever said she was 'our star' :o

Lol im creasing at the part where she put 'lets give them a show', im surprised the audience was still there.
  • Options
    kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe that Cher is more than mediocre and Cheryl was totally vindicated for selecting her at judges house! I was so glad that Simon stuck up for Cheryl and gave Cher great praise this week by proving all the doubters wrong! Good for Simon!

You have just bought in to the "Great Lie" that Cher is somehow unique or different:rolleyes:

You simply cannot believe a word of what the judges say and Simon has other motives for promoting Cheryl's acts. Do you really think the Weasel stayed in by accident?
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    kitten12 wrote: »
    You have just bought in to the "Great Lie" that Cher is somehow unique or different:rolleyes:

You simply cannot believe a word of what the judges say and Simon has other motives for promoting Cheryl's acts. Do you really think the Weasel stayed in by accident?

Cher is unique and different, I think over seven million hits of her first audition on Youtube can testify to that.

It would have been a travesty if Cheryl hadnt picked her for the live shows. As for Katie, when she picked her own song to sing at the end of the show, she did a good job.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, She did not win afterall. Anyone remember the OP of this thread and her crazy trolling LOL :p
  • Options
    CorkonionCorkonion Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    close..............but no cigar
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willz wrote: »
    Oh yes she ****ing is.

Up yours haters.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She may not be the X Factor winner

But she'll be the REAL winner :D
  • Options
    Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    Those people who are saying Cher isn't different and unique (which I agree with, to be fair), do you think Lady Gaga is different and unique?
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eric_Blob wrote: »
    Those people who are saying Cher isn't different and unique (which I agree with, to be fair), do you think Lady Gaga is different and unique?

If they do they've never seen Debbie harry.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol go Cher! <3
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    If they do they've never seen Debbie harry.

Or Madonna in the 80's and 90's