Options

Sad To See Stacey Leaving

Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I dont care if im the only one, I for one will be sad to see her leave. Great actress, great character :)

I can understand why people might like janine as a character because at times i do find her funny but to have sympathy for her? shes worse than stacey.

Im not excusing murder but between the two of them janine is far worse. (Dont give me that rubbish about we're judging now and now years ago) She left Barry to die and she tried to poison her husband for having an affair and then when that didnt work she tried to suffocate him. Come on, what sane woman tries to kill her husband for having an affair? get revenge but thats just crazy :eek:

Stacey was raped so despised archie for what he did. Stacey doesnt walk around the square plotting murder like janine does. And im pretty sure Stacey does know she's not a saint, any time she thinks of Bradley she'll remember that.

She is a nice person with certain people (Ryan, Lily, Kat) so is it not fair that she wants a happy life with ryan and lily?

I fail to have any sympathy for janine who resorts to murder and yet is so cool with it :rolleyes:

But this is just my opinion, if you wish to bash stacey and praise janine then at least do it in the other thread :)

Comments

• Options
    fogfog Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    don't worry you wont be the only one to miss her..
    she's the best thing in it for me. best acting without a doubt. one of the few characters that makes me really care about them. a sad time indeed... :(
  • Options
    SpeedyWalkerSpeedyWalker Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Good actress. Will be missed. Her character though is a vile little scrubber who has no respect for anyone else or their marriages or their families. If I was Lauren I'd want her sent down.
  • Options
    fogfog Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good actress. Will be missed. Her character though is a vile little scrubber who has no respect for anyone else or their marriages or their families. If I was Lauren I'd want her sent down.

hmm that's looking at things a little black & white don't you think?
  • Options
    Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fog wrote: »
    don't worry you wont be the only one to miss her..
    she's the best thing in it for me. best acting without a doubt. one of the few characters that makes me really care about them. a sad time indeed... :(
    I agree with all of this :D

I understand why lauren would want her sent down but i still hate her. Stacey does respect a few people :)
  • Options
    RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    She's a legend, no doubt. It'll be very strange watching EE without her there, she'll definitely leave a gap..