Options

why did no one jump in

2»

Comments

• Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because they thought what Ricci and Stephanie said was valid? I don't understand this narrow minded conceited disposition that viewers on the outside are more clued into what is happening and who is doing what than housemates on the inside.You don't get an entire house displeased with one person for absolutely nothing.

I disagree, pack mentality, we have seen it on previous BB's, others picked on, other HM's join in or say nothing....... I'm sure he has bad habits...but I don't see that anything warrants how he is being treated...............a lot of the comments are based on his hearing problems, frankly I think a lot of them are non entities(in the celebrity sense) and feel a bit special speaking to a Hollywood actor in such a rude and disparaging way, it will continue to escalate until BB intervenes.......I mean the Geordie Shore bloke blathering on about role models..............this coming from the deluded twerp who found 'fame' with his mates shagging and getting bladdered on, t.v says it all really.
  • Options
    TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    think that was to do with the audley situation ..and it was this that upset stephanie ..not her nominating gary

An right, yeah that explains much better why she was crying than the reason I thought.
    Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    64wildcat wrote: »
    Coz they were sniggering behind cushions or too gutless to say owt
    Spot on:( what a horrible bunch in there:(
  • Options
    ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nat28 wrote: »
    Im surprised that none of the other housemates said to ricci or stephanie that that they were going too far. It just seems to be common decency to not let ppl talk to someone like tgat but I guess its a thing they all lack

It's Lord of the Flies BB style. All picking on poor Piggy ^_^
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Dee say to Stephanie when she was crying in the bed that Stephanie shouldn't feel bad about anything she said, but later in front of Gary said that Stephanie was too harsh? Pretty two faced if that's what happened.

I agree it wouldn't have taken much for someone to tell Ricci or Stephanie they were out of line.

But they can't interrupt the nomination process. I am sure that they will be told about it afterwards.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Why did no one stand up the Stasi in East Germany? Because either they are so brain washed by the media industry that they are mindless, or because they are afraid for the own future.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    James is a smirking, sniggering, giggling oaf.

Isn't he just? Yet he keeps telling us that he is looking out for Gary, that he has his back in there, and how good he's been to Gary, standing up for him against everybody. He's a two faced lying pillock as well as a smirking, sniggering, giggling oaf.
  • Options
    Joyce_DownieJoyce_Downie Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    They all forget that as well as being deaf Garry also had brain damage so he may be a bit slow to understand . Gary to win .
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Gary has never been as vicious as Stephanie was to him. also they've mainly been against Gary from day one when they didn't know him, it's a pack mentality against him.

I have only seen Gary politely apologising to the stupid, nobodies. They are the ones constantly being rude and aggressive. Calling him dirty and unhygienic, denying him a share of the food, constantly putting him down and laughing at him. Their behaviour is digusting, and thats what BB needs to drag them in the diary room to tell them, not some PC sh*te to Audley.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FookDiss wrote: »
    Why did no one stand up the Stasi in East Germany? Because either they are so brain washed by the media industry that they are mindless, or because they are afraid for the own future.
    I think you're letting them off too easily.

No, I think the reason why nobody stepped-in, is because they're a bunch of self-serving, deluded egotists who care not a shit about anything else but how far they can go on the show.

Standing up for Gary meant risking a nomination so no way were they ever going to do what they know to be right, and decent.

I wouldn't piss on most of them if they burst into flames.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Their all cowards!
  • Options
    niwdenessniwdeness Posts: 1,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because he is capable of standing up for himself?
  • Options
    gemini2188gemini2188 Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Didn't Dee say to Stephanie when she was crying in the bed that Stephanie shouldn't feel bad about anything she said, but later in front of Gary said that Stephanie was too harsh? Pretty two faced if that's what happened.

I agree it wouldn't have taken much for someone to tell Ricci or Stephanie they were out of line.

If that was the same time Dee asked Stephanie for a hug and she said no that WAS about what she said when nominating gary and shouting at him because we watched it on live feed.... Vicious nasty cow only cried saying big brother was mean to me and I wish I could leave AND get paid >:(>:(
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    Because they thought what Ricci and Stephanie said was valid? I don't understand this narrow minded conceited disposition that viewers on the outside are more clued into what is happening and who is doing what than housemates on the inside.You don't get an entire house displeased with one person for absolutely nothing.

True. I suspect BB is being very kind to Gary. He hasn't been shown shoving people out of his way, belching, hucking wads of spit, or leaving the toilet in a filthy state. They haven't shown how Gary never baths or helps the HMs with household chores.

Gary was seen on the LF coughing repeatedly without covering his mouth and interrupting his HMs when they were talking. I haven't seen him shown shushing his HMs as yet however.
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    FookDiss wrote: »

Are you referring to the viewers who are buying the edit? BB seems to be quite good at manipulating viewer opinions.
  • Options
    Kate42Kate42 Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    [/B]

I disagree, pack mentality, we have seen it on previous BB's, others picked on, other HM's join in or say nothing....... I'm sure he has bad habits...but I don't see that anything warrants how he is being treated...............a lot of the comments are based on his hearing problems, frankly I think a lot of them are non entities(in the celebrity sense) and feel a bit special speaking to a Hollywood actor in such a rude and disparaging way, it will continue to escalate until BB intervenes.......I mean the Geordie Shore bloke blathering on about role models..............this coming from the deluded twerp who found 'fame' with his mates shagging and getting bladdered on, t.v says it all really.

I absolutely agree.

James is getting a real kick out of belittling Gary, obviously makes him feel important. Pathetic snidey twunt.

As for Ricci I would be ashamed to be his parents, having to witness that unnecessary cruel way he went for Gary. If he was my son I would kick his arse!!
  • Options
    SemillionSemillion Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nat28 wrote: »
    Im surprised that none of the other housemates said to ricci or stephanie that that they were going too far. It just seems to be common decency to not let ppl talk to someone like tgat but I guess its a thing they all lack

I was totally disgusted and angry about Stephanie and Ricci - if that was not bullying behaviour then tell me what is? everyone who nominated Gary used insults as their reasons and jokey-type reasons for everyone else. The producers should have told Stephanie she could not vote BEFORE she made that vile rant at Gary. I have complained to Ch5 about last night's show. Once again, I am seeing worse stuff being thrown at Gary than was ever thrown at Shilpa Shetty. That girl is a vile nasty piece of work and I am sickened that nobody defended Gary.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    It was shocking and Gary just took it. Stephanie and Ricci were particulary vicious and George has gone way down in my like list for picking on Gary for the deafmess.
    Why should Gary change just to please them? I hope he doesn't and I hope he stays in to the very end.
    Frenchy too got nominated for her tantrum even though she apologised for it but no one nominated Lauren for peeing in the pool. I am not really a Leslie fan but some of the reasons for his nominations were way over the top and unfair.
    We are not in the house 24/7 and they are but even so there seems to be a lot of jealousy towards the more famous celebs from the lesser reality famed zlebs.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary has never been as vicious as Stephanie was to him. also they've mainly been against Gary from day one when they didn't know him, it's a pack mentality against him.

Could you tell me where you are watching Live Feed as I want to watch too.
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Semillion wrote: »
    I was totally disgusted and angry about Stephanie and Ricci - if that was not bullying behaviour then tell me what is? everyone who nominated Gary used insults as their reasons and jokey-type reasons for everyone else. The producers should have told Stephanie she could not vote BEFORE she made that vile rant at Gary. I have complained to Ch5 about last night's show. Once again, I am seeing worse stuff being thrown at Gary than was ever thrown at Shilpa Shetty. That girl is a vile nasty piece of work and I am sickened that nobody defended Gary.

BiB. I have said for a while this series has the potential to come off the rails a la CBB7. There is a particularly unpleasant undertone to the pack mentality this series.

In terms of Gary's supposed rudeness, whilst I obviously haven't been in the house, I do know that some people with hearing difficulties can find interacting with others challenging and to a degree where it may (wrongly) be perceived as rude. That's not because they want to be rude, but they can interrupt people quite frequently, speak louder than necessary in certain situations because they can't gauge the volume level of the conversation as easily, etc. Then there's the whole minefield of having to ask people to repeat themselves, etc.

I just find it all a bit uncomfortable if I'm honest. Similar to how I felt when I watched CBB7 and the early rumblings of discord there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    yes you do its called having a scapegoat,easy target for everything.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    They aren't supposed to interrupt when nominations are being done.

Unless they are rude like Frenchy and Gary.

EXACTLY!! Frenchy is horrible, no matter how BB & BOTS now try to make her 'a Character' or her violent destructive threatening rampages as merely 'being unpredictable'. Ghastly creature!
  • Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    I have only seen Gary politely apologising to the stupid, nobodies. They are the ones constantly being rude and aggressive. Calling him dirty and unhygienic, denying him a share of the food, constantly putting him down and laughing at him. Their behaviour is digusting, and thats what BB needs to drag them in the diary room to tell them, not some PC sh*te to Audley.

It's disgusting that only Audley was asked to go to the DR. What he said was totally understandable - even before he explained more in DR.

I think the others who displayed such ignorance should have been asked to go too - I suspect that they mostly would have sat and grovelled to BB.

Still, we don't actually NEED to see them punished do we? We now know what they are capable of - not the sweet Ricci cooing over Lauren, not delicious Stephanie playing with George and not harmless George flirting with her.

It's up to the public and this time I think the HMs will be shocked at how their behaviour impacts their careers
  • Options
    ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    missfrizzy wrote: »

I agree. I have never seen him be aggressive. All he ever seems to do is apologise to those horrible people...if it were me I would say p**s off..:):):)