Options

Katie Price gets greased up

Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
Forum Member
✭✭
Katie Price gets greased up for edgy new photoshoot with Wonderland magazine as she reveals fashion model dreams

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1310021/Katie-Price-gets-greased-edgy-Wonderland-magazine-photoshoot.html#ixzz0yvVEjsCx

Makes a change from fake tan:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wonderland must be derranged...

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    The 5th anniversary of Wonderland magazine will go on sale tomorrow with the choice of the Katie Price cover, or a cover featuring former High School Musical star Zac Efron

Mmmm....wonder which will be the most popular..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Havent heard of the magazine, but the photos look great.
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to admit she looks a zillion times better in these shots than she normally does, but has been well airbrushed as she doesn't look plastic at all and the trout pout has been toned down. I think being in B&W helps too.
  • Options
    andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    IIRC Wonderland is the mag that Peter Jones invested in on Dragons Den few years ago.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IIRC Wonderland is the mag that Peter Jones invested in on Dragons Den few years ago.

Kind of surprised that KP is featuring in this mag, interesting departure for them...

Hard to tell from the pics on the DM what the shoot is like but she does look better in b/w.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, her complexion doesn't resemble a 40-year old leather sofa for once, so that's progress.
  • Options
    boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Well, her complexion doesn't resemble a 40-year old leather sofa for once, so that's progress.

Yeah, amazing what you can do with MS paint isn't it:D
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That reminds me, must get the sausages out of the freezer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love black and white photography.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poor old price will be pulling out all the stops now to get some headlines what with the rooney divorce and this hooker about to take up all the media and paps time...there might not even be a single pap out side prices house...she might have to rent a crowd !!!!..its about to become a whole lot of desperate attention seeking
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Katie Price gets greased up for edgy new photoshoot with Wonderland magazine as she reveals fashion model dreams

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1310021/Katie-Price-gets-greased-edgy-Wonderland-magazine-photoshoot.html#ixzz0yvVEjsCx

Makes a change from fake tan:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wonderland must be derranged...

I've never heard of Wonderland but the pictures are quite nice. Ms Price looks rather classy :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to steal attention from Chezza and a 2011 calendar is more likely :rolleyes:

I wish she would just crawl back under that stone on Brighton Beach that she came from.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paris192 wrote: »
    poor old price will be pulling out all the stops now to get some headlines what with the rooney divorce and this hooker about to take up all the media and paps time...there might not even be a single pap out side prices house...she might have to rent a crowd !!!!..its about to become a whole lot of desperate attention seeking

How is posing for a fashion magazine attention seeking. It is her job after all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    How is posing for a fashion magazine attention seeking. It is her job after all.

Was her job....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    It seems she couldn't avoid bringing Pete into the accompanying interview thereby forgetting that she herself has used her children for promoting her products and did magazine shoots with them not so long ago:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3130096/Jordan-poses-as-a-boxer-in-new-photoshoot.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Was her job....:rolleyes:

?? is this not a recent photo shoot. Then it still is her job.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    She looks like a refugee or one of those petrol pump attendants in the middle of nowhere, New Mexico.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    ?? is this not a recent photo shoot. Then it still is her job.

She never was a fashion model - she was a glamour model.

It's interesting that you can't see her face (her hair has been brushed across it). Presumably looking full-face at the camera would have made for a less than flattering shot, given what she's done with botox, fillers and veneers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^IS it even Jordan????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    She never was a fashion model - she was a glamour model.
    It's interesting that you can't see her face (her hair has been brushed across it). Presumably looking full-face at the camera would have made for a less than flattering shot, given what she's done with botox, fillers and veneers.

I think your splitting hairs. I can't see any fashion on display just some very nicely taken photographs.
  • Options
    ConcretepigsyConcretepigsy Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    Have to admit she looks a zillion times better in these shots than she normally does, but has been well airbrushed as she doesn't look plastic at all and the trout pout has been toned down. I think being in B&W helps too.

paint shop??
  • Options
    flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paris192 wrote: »
    Well according to this :http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a275037/katie-price-im-treated-like-an-animal.html

she claims the paps treat her like a "product, an animal", but then goes on to say: "I wouldn't change my life for anything". :rolleyes:

Hmm, perhaps if she didn't act like she was after trollop of the year award, people wouldn't treat her like that.

Stupid hag, wish she'd just bugger off.
  • Options
    FuzzyWigLoverFuzzyWigLover Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    She looks absolutely amazing, and shows what a truly beautiful woman she is. Classy shots, love b/w photography. If this is a new approach for Katie, she is on to a winner.
  • Options
    talentedmonkeytalentedmonkey Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Stick insect with beach balls and botox beautiful then whatver floats your boat I suppose. More reasons for young girls to feel bad about their own bodies and go anexeric to get stick insect legs then beg family for a FF bust.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paint shop??

Photoshop.